Anatolia Hotel Reviews

Akif Ersoy bul no 2, Pamukkale Kasabasi, Pamukkale, Turkey

The hotel was very nice, good pool, good, clean rooms and the staff were very nice and helpful. Would stay again.

• 26th May 2015

The hotel is nice... The room was actually better than expected. The air conditioning aparently does not blow cold air, only ventilation. The shower was good.. The rooms were clean, but they have carpets. We were well received, but the staff does not speak english, only this guy pablo who is not in the whole day.

Excellent. The owner helped me with tips that made me save a good money.

The hotel is pretty close to Pamukkale's attractions. Rooms where clean, staff very friendly and helpful.

The washroom smells like mould .

• 1st May 2015

The hotel is a short walk away from Hieropolis and Phrygia, which makes it a good place to stay. The place could be a lot cleaner.

Great location ten minute walk to the travertines. The staff didn't speak much English so it was hard for them to help us find supermarket, bus station etc. breakfast was yum though

Location so close to

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Turkey

Good location, 10-15 mins walking to Pamukkale national park. Friendly staff, always offer hot black tea. Because of the winter season, the guest wasn't that many, but still had a great time here. The shower is sooooooo good, so perfect in winter time. Can't wait to come in Summer, they have pool!

staffs attitudes were really bad. I had to tell them how much I should get for the change "three times". and the receptionist blamed me for asking the right change, even though it was their fault not mine. He didn't even apologize. he didn't explain any information about hotel nor pammukkale before I ask. and of course I didn't want to talk to the staffs. //////// I admit that the facilities are really good but I will "never" go this hotel again for those kind of services.

The hostel's proximity to the Pamukkale UNESCO site is great! A short 10 min. walk. When we got there they were changing the TV sets, so that might have created the feeling of being unexpected family visiting and interrupting, when we really were paying guests. Hotel staff were nice, although seemed quite indifferent. At hostels I usually like to hang out in the common area, but here I felt like I was interrupting their family time and dinner, so I just went to my room. Breakfast was ok.

• 28th Dec 2014