Anatolia Hotel Reviews

Akif Ersoy bul no 2, Pamukkale Kasabasi, Pamukkale, Turkey

Pretty run of the mill hotel that looks like it burns through the tour buses so don't expect any personal customer service or atmosphere. That said, it was a clean and comfortable place to sleep, even indulged in a bath!

Anatolia Hotel understands customer service. A friendly staff that will go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. The location is great, a short walk to Pamukkale and a shirt minibus to Denizli bus station. A great way to breakup the trip to Pamukkale to make it more enjoyable instead of a rushed day trip. The rooms were clean and roomy. I would stay here again.

Had to leave early and was given an early breakfast as well as a ride! Bonus!

Anatolia Hotel was amazing. The room was very big and spacious, as was the bathroom. The staff were nothing but nice, offering both their help and lots of tea! Even after checking out, the owner gave me a key to a room so that I could shower after a day out! I really enjoyed my stay here!

Only stayed to see the white terraces. Was a nice place with good shower beds and a pool. Breakfast was good! Nice staff just no one around to talk to while I was there. Easy to find from bus station it's only a small town but the hotel still is relatively far from things (if I'm being critical, only a 10-15min walk really). I was happy with my stay here. Thank you