Anatolia Hotel Reviews

Akif Ersoy bul no 2, Pamukkale Kasabasi, Pamukkale, Turkey

The staff refused to honour the advertised price on HostelWorld and instead tried to make us take a more expensive room instead. As a result we declined their offer, asked for our deposit back and found alternative accommodation for the night. Their lack of willingness to understand our position (I.e. They are obliged to honour the price of a room as advertised) left a very sour taste. As a result I can't comment on facilities/cleanliness/security etc but only the poor management.

Had to leave early and was given an early breakfast as well as a ride! Bonus!

Anatolia Hotel was amazing. The room was very big and spacious, as was the bathroom. The staff were nothing but nice, offering both their help and lots of tea! Even after checking out, the owner gave me a key to a room so that I could shower after a day out! I really enjoyed my stay here!

Only stayed to see the white terraces. Was a nice place with good shower beds and a pool. Breakfast was good! Nice staff just no one around to talk to while I was there. Easy to find from bus station it's only a small town but the hotel still is relatively far from things (if I'm being critical, only a 10-15min walk really). I was happy with my stay here. Thank you