Anatolia Hotel Reviews

Akif Ersoy bul no 2, Pamukkale Kasabasi, Pamukkale, Turkey

The hotel is a short walk away from Hieropolis and Phrygia, which makes it a good place to stay. The place could be a lot cleaner.

Great location ten minute walk to the travertines. The staff didn't speak much English so it was hard for them to help us find supermarket, bus station etc. breakfast was yum though

Location so close to

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Turkey

Good location, 10-15 mins walking to Pamukkale national park. Friendly staff, always offer hot black tea. Because of the winter season, the guest wasn't that many, but still had a great time here. The shower is sooooooo good, so perfect in winter time. Can't wait to come in Summer, they have pool!

staffs attitudes were really bad. I had to tell them how much I should get for the change "three times". and the receptionist blamed me for asking the right change, even though it was their fault not mine. He didn't even apologize. he didn't explain any information about hotel nor pammukkale before I ask. and of course I didn't want to talk to the staffs. //////// I admit that the facilities are really good but I will "never" go this hotel again for those kind of services.

The hostel's proximity to the Pamukkale UNESCO site is great! A short 10 min. walk. When we got there they were changing the TV sets, so that might have created the feeling of being unexpected family visiting and interrupting, when we really were paying guests. Hotel staff were nice, although seemed quite indifferent. At hostels I usually like to hang out in the common area, but here I felt like I was interrupting their family time and dinner, so I just went to my room. Breakfast was ok.

• 28th Dec 2014

Pretty run of the mill hotel that looks like it burns through the tour buses so don't expect any personal customer service or atmosphere. That said, it was a clean and comfortable place to sleep, even indulged in a bath!

Anatolia Hotel understands customer service. A friendly staff that will go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. The location is great, a short walk to Pamukkale and a shirt minibus to Denizli bus station. A great way to breakup the trip to Pamukkale to make it more enjoyable instead of a rushed day trip. The rooms were clean and roomy. I would stay here again.