Anchor Guesthouse Reviews

49 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

Upon arriving the B&B had our reservation but the staff did not know how to run my credit card. I was asked to go to ATM to pay in cash and that if I didn't have cash nor would go to the ATM I could not stay here. In a different occasion I asked the front desk if they could call a taxi for me and also for some friends that were staying near by in an apartment. He said he couldn't make phone calls for other locations

I really enjoyed my stay in your lovely guesthouse. Room was cozy I loved the view and the bad was so comfy!Staff was very kind and helpful. Thank you!

Amazing for the price. Definitely a lovely change after staying in hostels for a few weeks. highly recommend

View all Dublin Bed and Breakfasts