Anchor Guesthouse Reviews

49 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

I absolutely loved my stay at the Anchor guesthouse and I don't have a single complaint - stayed in a double room with ensuite, fresh towels and linens, great shower, perfect location (you can wonder around completely safely late at night with lots of shops open till late) and warm greeting every time you walk into the hostel - would recommend to everyone I know - thank you so much for such a wonderful stay.

• 24th Mar 2014

Good location close to Temple Bar and other sights (but not too close as to be disturbed!). Easy access from the airport, and easy to get to shops and all key sights in Dublin's centre- very walkable. Friendly staff, who went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable when I was sick one evening.

View all Dublin Bed and Breakfasts