Anchor Lodge Backpackers Reviews

448 Wharf Road, Coromandel, New Zealand

Top stuff! Flexible and Kind :) Short Way to Pubs or Coffees

Really nice staff, friendly and helpful. Loved my stay at the lodge.Would definitely stay there again. The bikes and the spa pool are a big plus point :)!

$20 deposit for the key, but I did not even use the key during my two nights. So I am worried about the security. The good thing is the lady's bathroom, which is really clean.

Great staff. Slight mix up on arriving (my fault) and sorted out by staff smoothly and efficiently. Lovely room. Quiet. Happy to stay again

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Wales

A nice stay, location handy for what I wanted to do. Good facilities. The tub advertised on the web-site was not available - all booked up, but a dip in the small pool was quite nice.

• 11th Feb 2014