Anda Guesthouse Reviews

Qiaokao Xi Jie, Saihan District, Hohhot, China

It's overpriced compared to other hostels in China, but the vibe is good and I had a very good time overall. Thanx for everything guys!

Nice place to stay, friendly staff and atmosphere. Bad points: bathrooms and wifi connection need to be improved.

The atmosphere was perfect. It felt like home while I stay there. I lover to stay there the days that I stayed in Hohhot.

• 2nd May 2015
  • Costa Rica

I joined the one-day grassland tour which pretty much consisted of eating lunch and shooting darts. There was an option to ride horses (not included in the 380 rmb price). We arrived at the destination and basically set down to eat, after which we went outside to shoot darts. We recieved a few minuts of explanation about Gingis Han and that's it. The guide was nice and answered quesiones, but for 380 rmb yould expect a little more information about the Mongolian culture. Disappointing...

I really enjoyed my stay at Anda Guesthouse although I was there off-season. The staff, especially Dimples, is soo nice and the decor cozy, it makes you feel home immediately. Definitely recommended!

What can I say - this place, its staff - fantastic!!!