Anda Guesthouse Reviews

Qiaokao Xi Jie, Saihan District, Hohhot, China

Keep up the great work, Mogi!!

Comfortable beds. Toilet had a funky smell though. Loved the 2d1n grassland & desert tour. Worth taking it! The hostel is well located. It is opposite the restaurant street and there are many markets and banks around.

I really liked our stay at Anda Guesthouse! The tour we booked (2 days Grassland + Desert) was well organized and the stay in the Grassland with the Mongolian family was just amazing. The atmosphere in the hostel was great! I would recommend it to everyone :-)

Personals of the hostel were too bad, a lot of scams in the hostel : if you don't want to have problems, avoid this hostel.

Overall not a bad place to stay. Not too far from the train station (East one is slightly far) and near some major bus routes. Good restaurant street around the corner also. However, I had problems using the showers which lacked pressure and sometimes hot water. If you stay in a single room bring a padlock as the doors had no locks. Overall, for what I paid it wasn't too bad. Apparently the one night grassland tour was amazing, I didn't do it but some other guests did.