Andarilho Oporto Hostel Reviews

Rua da Firmeza n� 364, Porto, Portugal

Very good atmosphere where staff attitude had great impact on it. There is a lot of mould in the kitchen, so you should take that under consideration if you're vulnerable to it. I loved the very comfortable size of bedrooms, where you don't have 4 more just because it'd fit.

Very friendly staff, good value and bohemian atmosphere

Dope hostel! Amazing place with a great atmosphere that makes you feel just as welcome as you are at home. Matt, Dave, Anna and Aurelie are an awesome crew which enhanced my experience in Porto. Highly recommended! :)

A good backpacker's hostel. My favourite part: The rooms were so spacious and airy. You won't at all feel cramped up even though it is an 8-bed dorm room. One toilet for the room but in very good condition. You would fall in love with this place on a sunny day. It has a metro station close by to get you around to other parts. The staff is helpful and friendly albeit new and easy to hang out with. They had a computer and printer but both didn't work.

The hostel is clean, the rooms are comfortable, the staff is always ready to help with anything, and the food is delicious.

• 5th Feb 2015

Wonderful hostel! The heater in the room was connect day and night. The atmosphere was great, staff were all extremely helpful and friendly, the breakfast was simple but really delicious too. I would recommend this hostel to everyone!

• 20th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Clean bathrooms, nice beds, nice staff, location is amazing and near metro station. Breakfast was great.

• 17th Dec 2014

It has been a great stay at Andarilho! The place is awesome, it's definitely the best hostel I've been to! And the owner is very nice and accommodating, providing and suggesting the best of Porto to us! The rooms had heaters 24 hours and the showers were extra hot, good for the cold days. Starting to miss this place a lot :)

• 16th Dec 2014
  • Japan

The location of the hotel and staff were great! We were really welcomed by the friendly girl at the reception who spend some time showing us on the map where we should go sightseeing around and how to get there! Most sights were within walking distance such as the tower and the bridge. The metro was also very close to get to the hostel.

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Turkey

Hello, this was my third time there and like the two times before, i loved staying there. The next time i need to stay the night in Porto, i'll definitly stay in there (Hostel Porto Andarilho)

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Portugal

The worst hostel I've ever been to or heard about. What is odd considering that I checked plenty reviews before nd it all sounded about ok. But trust me, you have no reason to choose this one. The whole place smells like dust and everything seems really dirty. The sheets had stains and hairs; we were told they dont clean then. The staff in poorly prepared. We tryed to reach the owner over a complaint (several times) and he didnt returned our calls or anyth. Oh, and the heaters just dont work.

Very affordable especially with the breakfast included! Staff were nice and helpful. One bathroom for 10 people, is a bit strange, but not unworkable. If in Porto again, I'd repeat!

It was so great , so I decided stay one week more =)

• 1st Nov 2014