Andes Hostel Reviews

Monjitas 506, Santiago, Chile

Staff were not overly nice... Tried to say that my booking deposit would be refunded when it was clear that I only had to pay the difference but might have just been an inexperienced guy on the reception that day. Great location and clean. Only stayed for a night but would probably stay elsewhere when I come back to Santiago as this hostel is too expensive for what you get.

Great hostel. We stayed in a private, room was great, comfy bed, great shower. No wifi in rooms, well not 3 rd floor. Wifi in reception, chill area, worked really well. The hostel is in a really nice part of town. Would stay again!

Staff was not so helpfull about. I had a reservation for 3 people, supposed to stay in the same room, but one guy that should have left the hostel didn't do so. And my friend had to change rooms 3 times in 3 days.

Day staff ok. Uruguayan night staff tried to pick a fight with my friends I was traveling with after double booking their room.

Awesome comfy beds, very clean and other great facilities like comfy couches, movie room, great kitchen. Not any atmosphere while I was there though and it felt a bit like a hotel. A bit overpriced too

This was the second time I came to stay at Andes Hostel. Good, friendly and helpful staff and location is fantastic! Would definitely stay there again.

I stayed at Andes for 3 nights in a private room with shared bathroom. The room and bathroom were all clean and everything was great in that regard. The day time staff was extremely helpful and pleasant. The two complaints I have are the night time staff is kind of rude and NO WIFI IN THE ROOMS. What's up with that? I moved hostels based on that reason alone.

• 23rd Apr 2015

Should have a elevator to go up with the luggage. The employees do not always know what are the best attractions of the city, average prices, which restaurants with the better cost-benefit, etc. Besides that, the hostel meets expectations and has a great cost-benefit.

Very clean. Excellent location. Information given in hostelworld.com were very helpful. No need to get a cab from the airport! It is easy to get to the bus terminal by public transport as well. Another pro are the events promoted at night to meet people lodged. Very helpful staff from cleaning to preparing the food. I had a little problem with my luggage in my flight. Andres from the reception, and the employee who worked in the office (girl) gave me the support until I could set things right.