Andes Hostel Reviews

Monjitas 506, Santiago, Chile

Breakfast included was good

The people at the reception are fine but tnot thatttt friendly or helpful, especially the girl, she just in charge of making sure you pay for the room.....not explanation of the facilities in the hostel or the town....

I honestly had the nicest stay. Rooms clean, bathrooms clean, good central location, booked for a 6 mixed dorm and somehow ended up getting our own double room. Such lovely, friendly staff. Didn't try breakfast but not really on the top of list for me.. Muy bien!

• 17th Oct 2015

It's the second time I stayed in Andes Hostel, and it's one of the best I've ever stayed, probably the best in South America. The breakfast could be better, but it's still better than most.

Staff were not overly nice... Tried to say that my booking deposit would be refunded when it was clear that I only had to pay the difference but might have just been an inexperienced guy on the reception that day. Great location and clean. Only stayed for a night but would probably stay elsewhere when I come back to Santiago as this hostel is too expensive for what you get.

Great hostel. We stayed in a private, room was great, comfy bed, great shower. No wifi in rooms, well not 3 rd floor. Wifi in reception, chill area, worked really well. The hostel is in a really nice part of town. Would stay again!

Staff was not so helpfull about. I had a reservation for 3 people, supposed to stay in the same room, but one guy that should have left the hostel didn't do so. And my friend had to change rooms 3 times in 3 days.

Day staff ok. Uruguayan night staff tried to pick a fight with my friends I was traveling with after double booking their room.