Andes Hostel Reviews

Monjitas 506, Santiago, Chile

We stayed in the apartment a block away from the regular hostel. We loved the apartment. It's location was very close to the regular hostel and it had lots of space. With it's designated wifi and a kitchenette it's an awesome space for a decent price. In addition, the staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. They answered all our questions and helped us with transportation.

My friends had booked the same apartment with lower price.

Really nice .felt more like a hotel than a hostel.

• 22nd Dec 2014

Private room was tiny, no wifi in dorms. Great location to explore the city.

Esta muy bien ubicado frente a la estación del metro. Lo necesario para pasar unos dias en Santiago, un poco ruidoso cuando hay fiesta en la calle.

A great place and exceptional location.

VERY HELPFUL STAFF! I thought it was a little bit steange that the women's shiwer on the 3rd floor was open to the hall and not marked as women only, while the men's shower was behind a well marked door.

Highly recommended. Beds are very comfortable (probably the best in any hostels I've stayed in - I almost felt like I was at home). Staff are friendly and helpful. Great amenities, including pool table, bar, guitar, etc. Great location; across the street from a metro station, and most main attractions are a short walk away. Breakfasts are high quality. Bathrooms are clean; rooms have large lockers; wifi is reliable and fast. Only negative - can be nosiy at times (both from lobby and from street)

1 2 Next » last »