Andes Hostel Reviews

Monjitas 506, Santiago, Chile

2064 Total Reviews

Very comfy bed and what I imagine is the best possible location in relation to places of interest. Very noisy at night (from the street) - if you have any difficulty sleeping, forget about it. No social vibe - set upp of common areas too rigid so everyone plays with their phones and avoids eye contact. Worst critcism - they have a bar AND rooftop patio but NEITHER were staffed/open the whole time I was there... what a waste!

Location is great. Front desk staff are friendly and helpful. Good breakfast. Each floor has bathrooms and showers. Rooms are nice, big lockers. There is a lot of noise from the street, otherwise it's a good choice.

I really enjoyed my stay at Andes Hostel. The 6-bed dorms are quite spacious and the common facilities are good. The atmosphere in the hostel was also very nice. The most positive experience was the reception staff who were very professional and helpful. Taken into consideration that it is a hostel, the customer service in the reception was exceptionally good! Thank you for a great stay in beautiful Santiago.

Everything is really perfect. Fast wifi, good location, good mood, very clean, good facilities, except only one. In the room, no many electrical outlets.

The apartment was really nice, had everything that we wanted. Only think was that the internet didn't work, so we had to go to the hostel for it. Very helpful at the desk and the breakfast was good.

Nice hostel with good location at Bellas Artes metro station. Good staff. I had to leave early so I missed the breakfast. A bit noisy though on the street so we had to sleep with the windows closed but it was friday night so I guess it´s normal.

Nice hostel, close to down town, right across from metro station. Room was fine. No complaints, but nothing special.

The hostel was nice... but had I known how loud the Bella Vista barrio is all night long... would've stayed elsewhere.

Loved the hostel, the location is perfect opposite a metro stop and a walk from the fantastic Bella vista night life.

• 3rd Feb 2014

Andes hostel is located directly across from metro station, very easy to go anywhere in the city. Many good museums,parks, cafés, bars etc all within short walk. Hostel is nice and clean, lots of hot water, good beds. Breakfast included eggs,nice crusty fresh buns,juice,coffee and was always ready on time. Staff are friendly and helpful. I would stay there again.

1 2 3 Next » last »