Andescamp Hostel Reviews

615 Huascar Street, Huaraz, Huaraz, Peru

Thanks guys!

• 30th Nov 2015

There are no sheets, you will sleep between two fleece blankets. I doubt they get cleaned between visits. Towels cost extra and hot water is hardly working. I got kicked out of the kitchen when I tried to fry an egg for breakfast, because that is 'when the hostel serves breakfast'. Nobody was having breakfast ever, but I wasn't allowed to use an empty kitchen. Staff isn't unfriendly, but also not too motivated. Had to pay my downpayment again.

We booked this hostel on the wrong date to start with but after contacting Franck he was more than helpful and happy to change the booking at no extra fee. We had a great stay at this hostel the showers were always hot and the free breakfast was ample. Not a party hostel which was great as I'm sure like most people visiting Huaraz your there for the hiking not the party seen. Would highly recommend this hostel good value for money. " Thanks again Franck " Jey from Australia

Frank was so great and pretty much planned our entire stay in huaraz which made it so easy! The other lady was so lovely and Luis was a gem even though we didn't speak any Spanish. So we had fun, nice people, nice rooms and we liked the location as it was a few streets back from hectic city centre. Thanks guys :)