Andescamp Hostel Reviews

615 Huascar Street, Huaraz, Huaraz, Peru

Frank was so great and pretty much planned our entire stay in huaraz which made it so easy! The other lady was so lovely and Luis was a gem even though we didn't speak any Spanish. So we had fun, nice people, nice rooms and we liked the location as it was a few streets back from hectic city centre. Thanks guys :)

Place was very dirty. Told the girl that my room has never been cleaned. she simply replied that they might have forgotten to clean the room but it wasn't done the next day either. They claim to clean the bathroom 3 times daily which can't be because there was hair lying on the same spot for 3 days. I believe that they have instructed their staff to do so but they aren't their job properly and clearly need more supervision.

I think the point that stood out for me the most was the staff! Friendly, helpful and always wanting to help. The pancake breakfast is delicious, the beds were really comfortable and showers nice and hot. Great value here!