Andescamp Hostel Reviews

615 Huascar Street, Huaraz, Huaraz, Peru

really nice hostel and good value, it's cheaper when you just show up -18soles for a dorm- and the atmosphere is great! floors are a little dirty but will be immediately cleaned if you say something. go there!

Good hostel, a little out of town but only a 10 min walk to Plaza del Armas. Good breakfast included which is a bargain for 18 soles a night. Tour operator in the hostel also who can arrange excursions, we did Laguna 69 which was good. Also, can leve bags here while on longer treks.

Great hostel with a great staff. Great breakfast too. Unfortunately, I left after staying just one night because the wifi was not fast enough for my needs (I work whilst on vacation), but the staff helped me find a new place and were very good natured about my leaving. This shows just how nice of a place this is. About a 10 minute walk to the city centre.

Andescamp is BAD. I felt like they were always trying to rip me off. Everything, from TP to a shower after check out is an extra expense. The staff is awful, except for Yumar. I was very sick and had to cancel one of my outings resulting in a lack of compassion, BLATANT LYING to us by staff, and BAD feelings. I cannot recommend. They tried to charge us for THEIR room mistake just bc they would need to change the sheets. Lazy and bad service just bc they are "travellers". TERRIBLE PLACE

• 29th May 2014

Great for booking tours but the design of the building means you will be woken up a half 5 everyday I'd book here but sleep elcewhere ps you have to provide your own toillet paper

• 15th Apr 2014