Andong PeterPan Guest House Reviews

Anheung Dong 312-2 2F, Andong, South Korea

There's only one shower/toilet so you have to wait to go to the toilet. Most people brushed their teeth in the kitchen sink. There are no locks on any doors, even the outside one and there are no lockers. The owners gave off a really weird vibe and I sometimes felt I was being mocked. They also sleep in the living room and were still sleeping when I left. As a guesthouse it's not great but as more of a homestay then it's acceptable. The owners did teach us some Korean games and shared some drink

few foreigner stay in andong. don`t rush to see the traditional village near by and stay a night. the hostel feels like to life with the owener in the same hose.

Nice place but only one bathroom

It is about a 10 minute walk away from Andong train station, and buses to the Intercity Bus Terminal and Hahoe Village stop just a two-minute walk away from the guesthouse. It suited my needs.

View all Andong Bed and Breakfasts