Andong PeterPan Guest House Reviews

Anheung Dong 312-2 2F, Andong, South Korea

That's a good place to choose in Andong. It is very close to the train station, the owner is very friendly and also very helpful. He does speak English well and helped me to find places to eat and so on.

The owner took me and the other guy how stayed there to eat some local food and then walked with us to a beutiful bridge. I don't think it happens all the time though...

Great location and easy to access train station and buses that go to all the sights, but I wouldn't stay here again. I is basically someone's apartment and I felt partially uncomfortable since it was only my traveling partner, hostel owner and I. It is very clean, except for the super moldy citron tea at breakfast. Not to mention it is VERY expensive to any other hostels in the country side!

View all Andong Bed and Breakfasts