Andong PeterPan Guest House Reviews

Anheung Dong 312-2 2F, Andong, South Korea

Nice place but only one bathroom

It is about a 10 minute walk away from Andong train station, and buses to the Intercity Bus Terminal and Hahoe Village stop just a two-minute walk away from the guesthouse. It suited my needs.

Very helpful staff.

Rooms have no keys Breakfast is only jam and toast In the evening people are very loud in the community room Good things: We got fresh towels every day

pros: good location. owner is helpful. cons: one bathroom with shower in it for entire guest house. often lines of three or more people waiting for toilet or shower. no lockers.

That's a good place to choose in Andong. It is very close to the train station, the owner is very friendly and also very helpful. He does speak English well and helped me to find places to eat and so on.

I spent just one night here but I had a really good time. The owner is really nice. He invited us at his table. I had so much fun. Be sure Ill come back here next year. The guesthouse is a tiny appartment transformed in guest room. It's clean and nice. The owner share his kitchen and bathroom. It's a friendly place. As I was the only foreigner with Korean studiants, they tried to teach me some Korean way of life. That was really nice.

• 13th Jul 2014

The owner took me and the other guy how stayed there to eat some local food and then walked with us to a beutiful bridge. I don't think it happens all the time though...

View all Andong Bed and Breakfasts