Ånedin Hostel Reviews

Tullhus 1, Skeppsbron, Stockholm, Sweden

The community room need more cleaning

Really great location, right next to Old Town. The staff was nice (we needed to use their printer last minute and they didn't charge us for it). The room was basic, with clean sheets and comfortable beds. The bathroom was small (though not the smallest I've seen) and clean, but being on a boat, there was a smell coming from the shower drain every time I flushed the toilet. The only real downside was that the wi-fi only worked in the lounge, not in the rooms.

• 23rd Feb 2015

really good location, smack in the middle. room felt like a coffin & on suite shower caused everything & anything to get wet due to room size. beds really comfy, good nights sleep!

A common kitchen would be nice.

• 8th Jan 2015

Great Hostel, excelent relation price/quality. Bedrooms are not big as expected in a boat but perfectly comfortable. Wifi is available in reception and in a big salloon upstairs. Great location.

A nice enough hostel in a great location if you're interested in the Stockholm's Old Town. The facilities might not have been the cleanliest, but they suited us well enough. The room was tiny, but having your own shower and bathroom made up for that. For a small payment you can get a good breakfast in the mornings. I might stay here again the next time I visit Stockholm.

Very cool to sleep on a boat, but the cabins are very small and cramped, and they barely get fresh air. But as I said, a cool experience to have at least once!