Ånedin Hostel Reviews

Tullhus 1, Skeppsbron, Stockholm, Sweden

Great Hostel, excelent relation price/quality. Bedrooms are not big as expected in a boat but perfectly comfortable. Wifi is available in reception and in a big salloon upstairs. Great location.

Very cool to sleep on a boat, but the cabins are very small and cramped, and they barely get fresh air. But as I said, a cool experience to have at least once!

Dumpy room - TINY. great location otherwise you get what you paid for.

The location is the best it can be. The Palace and Old Town Stockholm are nearby as is the ferry to the Skenson Zoo. If I had a room with a window, I would probably have liked it a lot. As it was, my cabin was down two steep flights of stairs and they have no elevator. The reservation was on hand as expected. The desk clerk, Nicholas, helped me carry my luggage. The door lock didn't work very well and linens are not changed daily. Otherwise, it was a good place to stay.

• 26th Aug 2014

This is a unique hostel, with private rooms on a dock-side ship. We found the setting and location to be great. But the hostel was old and unclean. The cabins were expectedly tight, with little ventilation due to sealed windows. The lounge seemed popular for playing games/chilling, but with so many people using the Wi-fi, the signal/bandwidth was very weak, too weak to actually use. (Plus you couldn't use Wi-fi in the cabins) The staff was brief and not particularly warm, but we didn't stay long

Great experience. The boat history is interesting and it has a nice charm. Good bedroom and deck for wifi connection. Could have wifi in the rooms. Its quiet hostel, so its good for people not in parties that want silence.

• 19th Jul 2014

Great place! The ship is in the middle of Stockholm, so very well located. Of course, it's a bit run down but it still has a great atmosphere. We were lucky to have a bit window, so enough fresh air for us.