Anedin Hostel Reviews

Stadsgardskajen 156, Stockholm, Sweden

A bit expensive and not many traditional hostel activities organised.

The location was great and the staff helpful. The ensuite toilet odour was a bit unpleasant.

The room I stayed in was massively overpriced for the value. The room had no window, old facilities, and was not in a central location. This was the most expensive hostel I've stayed at and should have been by far the least.

• 20th Aug 2015

Please add the Internet connection wifi also to other levels

• 13th Aug 2015
  • China

the bathroom is disgusting, i don't belive thath in a country civilized like the sweden there is a place where the shower hasn't nothing where put it, there's no shower courtain, and anythingnthat stop the water to flood and moreover there isn't a shower mat. the mostndisgusting thing is the drainagenof the sink tha flow allthing on the floor. after 3 night i ask in the reception if someone can clean the room but they said me it was imposibile, even though I was paying! there's no wify in rooms

The hostel was relatively expensive, for example more expensive than the hotel we stayed in when we went to Paris, but the room quality and the cleanliness, especially of the bathroom, was still poor. More specifically, the floor and showers didn't look good at all, the toilet brush came without it's own holder and there was little separation between the shower and the rest of the bathroom.

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Sweden

Lots of fun to be staying on a boat. As you'd expect, shower wasn't great and room was small, but it's a boat!

I was backpacking with my wife and her backpack was stolen from the hostes. The staff never closed the baggage room so anyone can enter and take anything. Also, we reserved room 53 witch is the "biggest room" of the hostel. The problem was not the small size instead was the smell fin the room and in the bathroom. I will not recomend this hostel to anyone.

This is an ship from 1958 and it looks like, that nothing was done since this time - unfortunately, because actually the ship looks nice (from outside) and the location is perfect. Only 5 min away from metro "Slussen" and 10 min from Gamla Stan. The rooms are very small, but that is normal in a ship. You have no or can not open the windows. My critic regards to the bad and dirty equipment the bath and the rooms. We stayed there several nights and no one cleaned the rooms or emptied the bin.