Ånedin Hostel Reviews

Tullhus 1, Skeppsbron, Stockholm, Sweden

The location is the best it can be. The Palace and Old Town Stockholm are nearby as is the ferry to the Skenson Zoo. If I had a room with a window, I would probably have liked it a lot. As it was, my cabin was down two steep flights of stairs and they have no elevator. The reservation was on hand as expected. The desk clerk, Nicholas, helped me carry my luggage. The door lock didn't work very well and linens are not changed daily. Otherwise, it was a good place to stay.

• 26th Aug 2014

Great experience. The boat history is interesting and it has a nice charm. Good bedroom and deck for wifi connection. Could have wifi in the rooms. Its quiet hostel, so its good for people not in parties that want silence.

• 19th Jul 2014

Great place! The ship is in the middle of Stockholm, so very well located. Of course, it's a bit run down but it still has a great atmosphere. We were lucky to have a bit window, so enough fresh air for us.

The hostel was well located on a ship in the heart of the city. I would gladly recommend this hostel apart from the fact that the air circulation was poor. We were in a twin room which had very little ventilation and the outside temperature was in the low twenties and high teens in the evening yet it was too hot to sleep and the window being a porthole was not able to be opened. I suspect that come summer time this could be a big problem.

The hostel was very dated and a little rundown, but our room was clean and towels are included, which is nice. The room was warm, which is important in Stockholm. It was fund to get the experience of staying on a ship and waking up to a view of the water.

Cool place. Great view and location.. Not five star but cool non the less. Good idea if on a budget

• 13th Apr 2014

The hostel is incredibly centrally located on the Gamla Stan, a minute away from the royal palace. For the location it's very reasonably priced. My room was small, but then it was a cabin. The ensuite bathroom was a wet-room, which is fine but the water didn't drain so easily as the drain was raised slightly above the floor. Also, the extractor fan was broken which was a little irritating. Wifi is only available in the public areas, which is kind of annoying. Having said that I would stay again.