9.0
Superb 220 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 220 Total Reviews
Anemomilos Villa Located at Fira, , Santorini.
Greece
Santorini 84700 Fira
90% 220
36.4269368 25.4303561
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Couple, 18-24
17th Jun 2016
8.0

A great hostel. A 10 minute walk from santorinis capital Fira which is very pleasant with lots of restaurants and shops along the way. The hostel was very clean, we were provided with clean towels each day. In our twin private room we had lots of space, and comfortable beds. A representative from the hostel collected us from the port, which was extremely helpful. The hostel is a bargain in comparison to other accommodation in Santorini. As a seasoned traveller I would definitely recommend.

7th Jun 2016
7.7

Great location in Fira. Nearby bus station has access to whole island. Staff polite but not very helpful. Low price for Fira

• New Zealand, Mixed Group, 25-30
7th Jun 2016

Great location in Fira, about 5min walk into centre. Clean rooms, lovely pool, helpful staff with delicious homemade wine. Stay here if your heading to Santorini!!

19th May 2016

A great value stay! We are a couple in our mid twenties who wanted a clean, quality central spot. Anemomilos was all that and more! The staff was incredibly flexible with check in/out times and providing free airport transfers. The room was cleaned daily, including fresh linens and towels. The shower featured a full shower head. We didn't notice any noise from the main road, and had a room closest to the road. We atv-ed around the island, so the 5 min drive/10 min walk to Fira center was easy

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
18th May 2016
8.0

They pick you up from the airport, it is a very cleaan space, it is almost a they change your towels every day which I love. The service in general is good. If you want to rest go there, if you want to maje friends or social life this isnot the place

• Australia, Male, 18-24
14th May 2016

Great staff, clean rooms. Well worth what you pay for it. It actually quite central for Fira, which is what I wanted on this trip. I had friends staying up at the apartments on the cliff face and they found it difficult to get around (even though its obviously worth it). I don't think I saw anyone the whole time I stayed here, so there isn't much of a party vibe, but I wanted a place to escape that anyway, so worked really well for me.

• Argentina, Female, 31-40
10th May 2016

It was a perfect choice! As I was going to do many excursions , I was only going to sleep in the hotel. It is located very near to Firostefani square, so breakfast , dinner , sunset was 2 minutes away! Hotel is very clean, people very friendly and helpful and transfer from/to airport is a plus. I read that the walk from fira o Firostefani wasn't nice, I have to say it is nothing to be afraid of, it is nothing much than 5 minutes. Yes there is no sidewalk, but santorini is like this!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
28th Apr 2016

Great area with helpful staff. Free shuttle to/from airport was great. Helped organise a car rental. Good location in Fira.

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
8th Apr 2016

Extremely value for money. It is a bit out of the way, but i think the other reviews exaggerate how dark it is at night. Very clean, fresh towels provided everyday, room cleaned everyday. Very nice and friendly hosts.

• India, Female, 25-30
3rd Apr 2016
8.0

Great place to stay in! The rooms are very clean. One of the best hostels I have stayed in so far.