Superb 212 Total Reviews
Superb 212 Total Reviews
Anemomilos Villa Located at Fira, , Santorini.
Greece
Santorini 84700 Fira
91% 212
36.4269368 25.4303561
    Rooms available

19th May 2016

A great value stay! We are a couple in our mid twenties who wanted a clean, quality central spot. Anemomilos was all that and more! The staff was incredibly flexible with check in/out times and providing free airport transfers. The room was cleaned daily, including fresh linens and towels. The shower featured a full shower head. We didn't notice any noise from the main road, and had a room closest to the road. We atv-ed around the island, so the 5 min drive/10 min walk to Fira center was easy

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
18th May 2016
8.0

They pick you up from the airport, it is a very cleaan space, it is almost a they change your towels every day which I love. The service in general is good. If you want to rest go there, if you want to maje friends or social life this isnot the place

• Australia, Male, 18-24
14th May 2016

Great staff, clean rooms. Well worth what you pay for it. It actually quite central for Fira, which is what I wanted on this trip. I had friends staying up at the apartments on the cliff face and they found it difficult to get around (even though its obviously worth it). I don't think I saw anyone the whole time I stayed here, so there isn't much of a party vibe, but I wanted a place to escape that anyway, so worked really well for me.

• Argentina, Female, 31-40
10th May 2016

It was a perfect choice! As I was going to do many excursions , I was only going to sleep in the hotel. It is located very near to Firostefani square, so breakfast , dinner , sunset was 2 minutes away! Hotel is very clean, people very friendly and helpful and transfer from/to airport is a plus. I read that the walk from fira o Firostefani wasn't nice, I have to say it is nothing to be afraid of, it is nothing much than 5 minutes. Yes there is no sidewalk, but santorini is like this!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
28th Apr 2016

Great area with helpful staff. Free shuttle to/from airport was great. Helped organise a car rental. Good location in Fira.

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
8th Apr 2016

Extremely value for money. It is a bit out of the way, but i think the other reviews exaggerate how dark it is at night. Very clean, fresh towels provided everyday, room cleaned everyday. Very nice and friendly hosts.

• India, Female, 25-30
3rd Apr 2016
8.0

Great place to stay in! The rooms are very clean. One of the best hostels I have stayed in so far.

• China, Mixed Group, 18-24
27th Mar 2016

老板非常好,客房也很干净,每天都会认真打扫,位置有一点点偏,离fira中心步行15分钟,价钱也比较实惠吧

23rd Mar 2016
7.4

There was little to no security. Someone could walk up off the street and either walk into the gate or hop the very short fence. Nothing happened during my stay but I felt on edge the entire time. Anna, the owner, was very friendly and offered a great deal of assistance during our stay.