Anemomilos Villa Reviews

Fira, Santorini, Greece

really a good hotel, friendly staffs

• 14th Sep 2015
  • Vietnam

We loved staying at this hotel. The staff made us feel very welcome and treated us with a cup of wine upon our arrival. They gave us information about the city and the island too. The hotel is really nice and very a very good value for money. The rooms are very clean and they have everything you may need. There's a nice swimming pool and a terrace where you can relax and sunbathe. The transfer from and to the port or airport is included, which is very helpful. I totally recommend it.

The hotel has two buildings at different places and it´s not clear in which of them do you stay. It´s not easy to find it..

Best price given the location. Great staff, they organised for an ATV to be brought to our door which was very handy. Very nice room

It is the most beautiful accommodation. Everyone is helpful, air conditioning is great, it is clean, tidy and in a perfect location. We couldn't recommend it enough. Thank you!

Good stay in Santorini. The Staff are very helpful!

It is a nice boutique property offering good value for money. Anna, the staff and the driver were all very helpful and friendly. Anna helped us in booking the trip to the Volcano and on the last day we were able to keep our luggage in the luggage room. They offered us free pick and drop from the ferry port and the airport. It is about a km from the Fira square.

• 15th Jun 2015
  • India
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Really nice staff. They picked us up from the port. The driver was such a really nice person. 5 minutes walk to the center and the bus stop. Really clean and nice rooms. Great price.

I really enjoyed my time at Anemomilos Villa. Specially, the staff was very friendly and helpful. And the facilities were also good. If I go back to Santorini, I would love to choose here again.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Turkey

The place was very nice and for the most part the staff was friendly -- the driver is incredibly friendly. I do have a couple complaints: they offered free transportation but it was very difficult working with them and eventually they told us to take a taxi. Also, when we checked in, we were told that check out would be 4pm, but at noon we were kicked out. If the communication was better, the place would have been perfect.

Great place to stay for this price and the owners are really nice people. Close to this place is the best pastry in the world + amazing gyros!

• 27th May 2015
  • Poland

They provided really wonderful services and I was able to make the most out of my time on Santorini.

It was a little walk to get to the thick of the action, but for the price it was good.

Great place to stay, fresh towels every day and great private bathrooms. Only issue was the WiFi was spoty in our top floor room.