Anemomilos Villa Reviews

Fira, Santorini, Greece

Everything was pretty basic, but nothing to complain about. It's technically in Firostefani, and while the walk to Fira isn't very far, it's nicer to walk straight up towards a classic blue domed white church then follow the coastal path. Timely transfer to and from the port was much appreciated!

I have been on Anemomilos Villa in low season, almost no body on the city. The hostel is pretty good, clean, bed confortable. Only the location from the Fira's center is 15 min by walk.

I had a great stay here. Just a short walk from Fira town centre and the staff were great and happy to take me to the port even though I mixed up my time.