Anemomilos Villa Reviews

Fira, Santorini, Greece

advantages: 1. private toilet in each room 2. clean rooms 3. small swimming pool and a great rooftop for sunrise 4. free rides from and to the port 5. super friendly and helpful staffs disadvantages: 1. the wifi is a bit slow in rooms and quite 2. location is a bit far from the city centre but manageable

Good hostel, clean and calm, to the center 10 minutes by walk, bus station - 10 min by walk, nice swimmingpool :)

Very good anemomilos. Kindly staffs Pick up and take air port service lacation is between fira and imerobiguli. Good

• 7th Jun 2013
  • South Korea

This was a great place to stay! Everyone was very nice, and it was very close to the cliffs!!!

This was a great, basic hotel. It was an incredibly good price and was very clean. The staff were friendly and the shuttle to and from the port was nice.

Good location out of the main part of town but close to some excellent restaurants. Good service with a friendly welcome.

• 24th May 2013

After backpacking around Europe, arriving in this place was a dream! For the same price than some hostels I got my own bedroom and bath, air con, tv, balcony; my towels were changed every day and my room cleaned! It is one of the few places that offer single accomodation without making me me pay for 2 beds. Staff was nice and good location, 10-15 minutes walking to the center of fira, bus stop close by. I would love to stay there again!

The hostel was in a good location. The staff was mostly nice, but the reception was not accountable. People were not always there and they would lock the doors to reception if someone was not there. It was inconvenient when we kept our bags there after we checked out and could not get access to our bags until they returned.

• 21st May 2013

I spent 3 night here. Good location only 3 min walk to firostefani, and about 15 min to centre of fira.excellent pick up service from and to the airport.(The owner was very friendly and welcomed me with a glass of his liquorous wine!)Room very clean and with all the facilities( fridge, air con, hair drier, tv).Excellent value x money!

• 20th May 2013

A well-kept guesthouse with its own swimming pool and jacuzzi! There were ample open-air terraces for guests to relax too. My ensuite room was clean, well-lit and very spacious. The complimentary transfer provided to and from the main ferry port in Santorini was very much appreciated since one need not worry about heavy luggage or getting lost. The only drawback was that the guesthouse was located some distance from the centre of Fira - getting back at night is tricky as street lighting is poor!

The staff was great! We had many mishaps with our stay/ getting back to Athens and they helped us so much! Our trip would have been a lot worse without their help. We really appreciated all that they did for us!

very nice village-hotel 10 min from the centre

After travelling through hostels and bunk beds, finding a place that gave me my own PRIVATE room with a double bed and an ensuite, close to the main town, with a great view and staffed by friendly people was AMAZING! Would have liked more information about the town and a 24 hour reception though, would have saved me having to run all over the place.

Anemomilos Villa located in north of downtown with almost 15 m walk. It got swimming pool and rooftop, breakfast is an extra. The king size room is kind of big with a balcony, but can't see any view from it. The staff was helpful to reply my questions, and recommended a restaurant few m walk, turned out to be bad for expensive and hidden charge. Free pick-up and drop-off from port/airport It could be a great place to stay considering the good price.

The best hotel I've been in my travelling. Extremely cheap, great room, great staff, great localization and they also do transfer to the port. Definetely would come back.

Thank you for picking us up to the port and even in the midnight.The one male staff is so nice.

From the site it seems to be located at Fira, but it was located kind of far from the center, you must take a bus to arrive to the center un Fira.

About a 10 minute walk into the centre, staff were really helpful and nice. Transfer from the ferry and to the airport was a bonus. Good, spacious rooms, with a small balcony.

The owner was a gem :) clean room, clean pool, good location. No complaints here!

When I booked I was under impression I had booked the 3 bed villa's for my two groups of 3 girls each, however instead we were provided dark rooms with no windows and the rooms were very different from the photos I had seen when booking on the site. One of the rooms also stunk of cigarettes, as if someone had been smoking in there for a week and due to bookings after the first night we stayed there one group was moved to accomodate a booking of four, which was a bit annoying.