Anfiteatro Castrense B&B Reviews

Viale Castrense 33, Rome, Lazio, Italy

We stayed for 2 nights, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and nice, we had spent good time there. I can recommend it to everybody.

We spent a week at the hostel and were very pleased about our stay. The room was spacious, clean and had a great balcony, were we had our breakfast. The host was very cordial and took really good care of us. Very friendly. Great experience!

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Austria

It is just a perfect place

Even though some people complain about the size of the rooms, for me and my boyfriend was just perfect. We stayed in 'Colosseum Room', with a nice medium size balcony where we could stay up late drinking wine and enjoying 'dolce fare niente'. I recommend this bed and breakfast for couples, for one or like us 5 days. Breakfast was better than some fancy hotels I stayed before!

As I read in the other reviews I can only confirm that Emanuel is a very helpful, friendly host. But the room was too small. There was a tiny table and only one chair - for two people. It was difficult to store things away. We could only sit on the bed having breakfast there. I heard that the rooms in Rom are very small in general, though. I want to mention the nice shower - new, spacious. The price for the room is fair. The location is a little too far from the center.

Been in this B&B is one of the things why I'll remember Rome. Emmanuel is very friendly and helpful, he is a wonderful host. When we arrive we find that the room had a balcony and is a perfect place to enjoy a bottle of wine in the summer. Is close to the san giovani metro stop from where you can reach most of the attractions of the city.

• 20th Dec 2013
  • Ecuador

Great place to stay for a couple of days. Emanulele is very kind and helpful.

• 15th Nov 2013
  • Hungary

comfortable location, close to everything...we never spent more than 20-25 minutes getting to sights :) very good.

• 11th Nov 2013

We are very happpy from the place. It really has a great atmosphere in the rooms(modern and made with style) and they have great balcony where we enjoyed our breakfast every morning. Really close to the metro station and many buses going nearby. Our host Emanuelle was really helpful and nice guy. When we visit again Rome I will love to stay there once again. Greetings, Teodor and Emilia.

Grazie amici!!!! Aspetto il vostro ritorno qui

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts