Anfiteatro Castrense B&B Reviews

Viale Castrense 33, Rome, Italy

Emanuel knows how to take care of his guests !! 5/5 for his passion for delighting the guests !

• 24th Jul 2015
  • India

Fantastic stay. Lovely room with a balcony, great location and an excellent host. Thanks!

• 13th Jul 2015

We had a remarkable stay. This place was beautifully remodeled and Emanuele went above and beyond to meet our quick booking/arrival and assisted us with our tour planning. Best B&B experience yet!

• 13th Jul 2015

Thanks friends are awesome!! 😊😊😊😊

Amazing stay! The guy running the B&B is so accommodating and friendly. Gave us a cold beer on arrival and even brought us dinner one night which was great. Room was very clean and nice and there was lots of space. Having your own private balcony is also really nice. Pretty good location too, can walk to metro and there are a few sites a few minutes away that can be checked out. Breakfast was good and cappuccino was good as well. Would definitely stay here again!

Emanuele was very welcoming and accommodating. He was readily available and made my first trip to Rome a fantastic one. Even bought kebab for the guests late one night. A very kind gesture. I will stay here again

• 3rd Jul 2015

Emanuele is really nice person. Because I made mistake for marking the location, I couldn't arrive the apartment on time . Emanuele waited us and helped us to find the apartment ,then he had to change his schedule .We really feel sorry for that . He gave lots of informations about traffic, food .The location of the apartment is nice, 5-10 mins to metro staion, so it is ireally easy and average 10-20 to reach all the points . Apartment is quit safe ,clean and quite. Breakfast is nice as well .

• 1st Jul 2015
  • China

The guesthouse is well located, not too close from the city centre but with easy access to it. the tram is a 5 minute walk and the metro station a 10min walk. Emanuel was really helpful and gave us a lot of suggestions like places to go, eat and shop. The room is clean, air conditioning works perfectly and the bathroom is just fine. The breakfast is simple but really good to have it at your bedroom door every morning! I surely recommend for couples! It is worth the money

Great clean place to stay- lovely breakfast on our little private balcony, with freshly made cappuccinos at our requested time. Clean bathroom and room. Emmanuel was lovely, he gave us a map and suggested places to eat and go.

Thanks coorena! I am very happy that you have a good time here!

Our stay here was excellent. Our host was absoutleyamazing. He was helpful with recommendations with local dining and provided a map of Rome. Couldn't have had a better stay.

• 7th Jun 2015

The only thing I could suggest would be to offer a change of towels and maybe some toiletries too.

• 5th Jun 2015

Thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated. We will

Nice place, the guy is very nice

Thank you very much for your comment. I don't think I deserve such a low score (66%). I everyday do my best in order to help my guests and make their holiday unforgettable. Thank you very much anyway guys.

Good location, great accommodation, fantastic staff who were very helpful. I would recommend this place 100%, it is great value for money.

• 7th May 2015

Very nice place to stay, superb room with balcony. Very good location near to Metro Station. Emanuele is a superb host, he provided us with everything we needed. Would totally come back!

Of the many countries and places we've been to,this by far, has been the best one we've stayed in during our Europe trip. The comfort, cleanliness, ambience and convenience of the place and most of all the hospitality and concern of the owner Emmanuel is something the cannot be matched by any luxury hotel in the world. The service and satisfaction we got from staying here went over and beyond our expectations. We have stayed here for 3 nights and I'm so grateful that we experienced the best!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Philippines

We had an excellent stay. Emanuele was a great host, and gave us lots of good advice for restaurants in the neighborhood and travel tips. The location is really good; not too touristy, with great restaurants and close to the metro station. The breakfast served in the morning is an added plus. Highly recommended.

• 6th Mar 2015

The hostel is really good, the room is clean and comfortable! Emanuele is lovely, he helps with everything!

• 3rd Mar 2015