Angel Guest House Tsim Sha Tsui Reviews

Flat C2, Block C, 6/ F, Chungking Mansion, 40 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Scam! Dont even know how hostel world let this plc get listed! Their office is at Chang King Mansions, but the 'hostel' itself is not. On my way to HK they sent me an email with the instructions to their office, which is always closed apparently. After calling them and waiting, one staff appears hails a cab and sends us to another place where we had to meet another staff. 30 min later we get a 5 pax room when we had booked a 4 pax room. We got ripped off and lost a day with these fukers! Run!

Went to all the Angel Hostels in the building, even spoke to a guy who showed me his Angel business card and took me up to his reception office. Once i showed him my booking number he said he cannot give it to me for that price, then changed his story to, this is the wrong Angel hostel. I asked him for a business card and he refused. Shady way of doing business, good thing there were other hostels in the building. Stay from this hostel. It was just a huge hassle.

I booked and called to confirm that I'd arrive very late due to my flight time. The hostel insisted that they would wait for me. But when I arrived, no one was there. I spent 15 mins in front of their door, knocking and tried all the phone numbers they left at the door. No one answer. Finally I walked down and got another hostel in the same building that has real 24hr desk. Lazy and irresponsible Angel Guest House. So many hostels in the same building that have better attitude. DON'T STAY HERE.

View all Hong Kong Bed and Breakfasts