Angel Hostal Reviews

Cumming 160, Valparaiso, Chile

Great hostel, just need one more shower.

The staff was very friendly.I stayed three nights more because it was realy cool.The beds were comfortable and I slept well. The breakfast was ok. It would be better with fresh fruits.

Very very good location, nice staff and few bathrooms (2). We only stayed for one night, so not much to say

Really welcoming and helpful staff and great location. Good (if a little small kitchen). Friendly hostel and easy to meet other guests. Only complaints would be the shortage of bathrooms and the size of the common area. However really enjoyed our stay here. Our private room was a good size and I loved the wall art.

One of the guys that worked there (I wish I could remember his name) as sooo nice and helpful, one of my friends left her kindle there and they contacted me to tell me and sent it to our next hostel for free! Great location, good kitchen.

Fantastic place with really homely feel, only 2 mins from center. Could do with another shower or 2 though!!

we are working on it !...downstairs !...good trip & enjoy!

Fantastic location, very helpful and friendly staff. The private rooms looked incredible - we were in a 8 bed dorm which was good too. Don't forget your eat plugs, we never do so we were happy. Breakfast was yoghurts, corn flakes and cheese toasties, very nice and something different. Wifi very very good. We enjoyed our stay, only communal area a little small but only as outside was too cold to be. Kitchen was very very well stocked, so impressed.

We've stayed for just one night, but the staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was very lovely, clean and spacious with an interesting design. It also had it's own fridge, and a couple of wine glasses - nice touch! Very pleasant stay.

"Good" is the simple feedback. Location is fine, dorms are good and you can get a good night of sleep. I got the feeling that things were a little cramped with too many guests for the amount of space available. Breakfast is overcrowded with more people than seats and no suitable table for eating leaving many to eat with plates on their knees. An extra bathroom of 2 would be handy. The building works may sort some of these issues - but I'm reviewing based on how things were in April 2014.

It was a nice hostel, we stood there for only one night but they offer a really nice breakfast. It´s warm sándwiches out of the sandwichmaker. nothing special but different from almost all the other hostels. its a basic hostel but you have a lot of bars close and the staff always helps you when you have a question.

Top hostel in Valpo for a reason. Perfect location, comfy beds, massive bathroom (one only thou) and super friendly staff....what more do you need?

Easy to meet people, small and friendly hostel. If you get a chance to check out the clandestine wine club, do it! Its awesome and a great way to meet people and try some Chilean wines!

wonderful hostel near an area with many good bars. Very friendly and nice owner, she gave me valuable tips and prepared very good breakfast. Room was quiet and spacious

Only 1 shower for hostel. The room was clean and bed was comfortable.

Very cool and artsy, especially the private rooms. The staff is nice and they went an extra mile for us to help us rent a car. Good breakfast, good location, lockers for your stuff.

This hostel is overrated. I was disappointed because 1 shower for so many people is not enough. There are also only 2 toilets! I booked a 3 bed dorm but they put an other bed in the room and they didn't give a discount. There is no suitable room where you can have breakfast. There are just a few sofas in front of the sleeping room doors. There is not enough space for having a comfortable breakfast. Actually the breakfast is served there until 11 AM but at once at 10:30 they removed everything!!!

yeah you´re right ! we are building downstairs tables and new spaces for our spaces too!. The person who stay in your room ask me personally to me (the owner) if i have available another bed... we removed breakfast if everyone take breakfast ! Auf Wiedersehen.. and enjoy your trip !

A lovely friendly hostel, with helpful staff and a great atmosphere. Nicely decorated & a very comfy bed. |Handy to have a safe in the room as well as some very nice wine glasses to enjoy the local wine. My only negative is that there's only one bathroom so there was a long wait for a shower in the morning.

This is a small and very clean hostel in a decent location. The common area is very small and is close to all the rooms so the noise can be loud at times while in your room. The staff is friendly. To me this seems like a place to stay for a couple days only with the intention to not spend time in the hostel. The breakfast is nothing spectacular.

only one shower and two toilets for the whole hostel looks like someone is really only after the money. One more room sacrificed for a bathroom would be more then necessary. Moreover there is no table to have dinner. Only a tiny couch table.

• 13th Mar 2014

We are bulding downstairs a new space for dinner room. Toilette and we change hands towels every used towel. We offer towels to the people for free at check in. Enjoy your trip! Angel Hostel Staff

Stayed for 2 nights, hostel in a good location, if coming from Santiago grab a bus to the center $250-300 then walk up a hill. Pretty easy to find and near some good bars. Hostel has 2 computers, staff who spoke good English and a large tv.

View all Valparaiso Bed and Breakfasts