Angel Hostal Reviews

Cumming 160, Valparaiso, Chile

Everything is good about this hostel. Do not doubt, book it right away !

Lovely and very unique hostel. Felt more like a homestay! Very good location and friendly staff to help with tours and transport. Only one shower and the hot water would run out. With a bit of clever timing I managed 2/3 hot showers. Breakfast was great, cheese toasties being a refreshing difference! Would def. stay again!

Nice Hostel and nice People. Maybe a table or a room to eat wouldn't be bad. But it was okay. Breakfast is small but good. The Hostel is Close to everything, that's realy comftable and the stuff is always very helpful.

Excellent Hostel.. All the things work good.. I recommend!! Thank you very much!

Nice place to stay. Friendly staff & nice commumal area. Cheese toasties for breakfast was a nice change from other hostel breakfasts.

Good place to stay!

Loved it, perfect location as it isn't a hike up a hill to get home everyday, but right at the base of them and 3 seconds from one of the lifts so it couldn't be easier to get to all the most beautiful parts of the city.. staff were lovely and as well as cereals and yoghurt for breakfast they made toasted cheese sandwiches everyday... clean, cosy and very relaxed atmosphere.. oh and super hot shower with great pressure.. :-)

Lovely place

Great little place in an excellent location near some of Valparaiso's best bars - of course that also means it can be noisy at night, especially at the weekend! Social atmosphere and comfy beds, however there is only one shower for the whole hostel, which can mean long waits in the morning! Enjoyed my time here and would stay again!

Great place to stay and highly recommended. We loved our room and the bed was so comfortable. As soon we checked in we booked an extra night.

My room was right next to the common room and it was way too loud. The midnight curfew was not enforced. Breakfast was good. Staff really helpful and kind. Wifi worked great. My biggest complaint is the lack of showers. Only one shared shower so you often had to wait.

great hostel nice and cozy. staff are super friendly. explained the sites of valparaiso and also where not to go. good location pretty central. awesome hostel. definitely recommend it

Only one shower for the whole hostel, and I had to shower in cold water the whole time I was there. Other than that, it was allright. Friendly staff and well located. But when I pay for hot water, I expect to have hot water.

Great place awesome atmosphere Everyone friendly good kitchen

Loved this place! Small and friendly hostel, in good location, not too far up hill. Our double room was huge, with tv, wardrobe, drawers and fan. Kitchen small, but decent and ok breakfast. Helpful staff and chilled atmosphere, and great micro brewery at the end of the street. Definitely recommend

Angel hostel was a great place to stay in Valparaiso. Really well located and easy to find from the bus station. Caty was so nice and helpful, when I got there she immediately showed me all there was to do and marked it all on a map for me. Had an excellent time

Great staff, good location, good breakfast, comfortable beds, and overall very clean. All members of the staff were super helpful and told us all the info we needed. Main issue with the hostel is sound - most of the rooms face the terrace so if anyone is outside you can hear everything. The hostel has a very inclusive atmosphere though so if you make friends with the people outside they won't bother you!

My boyfriend and I visited valparaiso twice in the past few weeks, and stayed at Angel Hostel both times. We had such a fantastic stay! On arrival Carlos was so helpful with tons of tips for what to do, where to eat, where to drink... All of the staff were brilliant, and so friendly . I think the only issue was that there were only two bathrooms, and the windows between the dorm and the smoking area were a little too big so you get a lot of noise and the smell of smoke. No big deal though!

Had a really good but too short stay in this artsy hostel. Had to leave early and they even put me the breakfast in a plastic bag with my name in the fridge. Were really friendly about my cancellation of the second night. Great place to stay!!!

Great hostel in an even better location. Close to a lot of bars and restaurants and very central to see everything Valparaiso has to offer. Main bathroom (there's only one shower but that wasn't such an issue when I was there) is a little run down but the hot water and water pressure is great. Highly recommend. I recommend the microbrewery just around the corner from the hostel. They do great food as well as beers

View all Valparaiso Bed and Breakfasts