Angel Hostal Reviews

Cumming 160, Valparaiso, Chile

Great place to stay and highly recommended. We loved our room and the bed was so comfortable. As soon we checked in we booked an extra night.

great hostel nice and cozy. staff are super friendly. explained the sites of valparaiso and also where not to go. good location pretty central. awesome hostel. definitely recommend it

Only one shower for the whole hostel, and I had to shower in cold water the whole time I was there. Other than that, it was allright. Friendly staff and well located. But when I pay for hot water, I expect to have hot water.

Great place awesome atmosphere Everyone friendly good kitchen

Loved this place! Small and friendly hostel, in good location, not too far up hill. Our double room was huge, with tv, wardrobe, drawers and fan. Kitchen small, but decent and ok breakfast. Helpful staff and chilled atmosphere, and great micro brewery at the end of the street. Definitely recommend

Angel hostel was a great place to stay in Valparaiso. Really well located and easy to find from the bus station. Caty was so nice and helpful, when I got there she immediately showed me all there was to do and marked it all on a map for me. Had an excellent time

Great staff, good location, good breakfast, comfortable beds, and overall very clean. All members of the staff were super helpful and told us all the info we needed. Main issue with the hostel is sound - most of the rooms face the terrace so if anyone is outside you can hear everything. The hostel has a very inclusive atmosphere though so if you make friends with the people outside they won't bother you!

My boyfriend and I visited valparaiso twice in the past few weeks, and stayed at Angel Hostel both times. We had such a fantastic stay! On arrival Carlos was so helpful with tons of tips for what to do, where to eat, where to drink... All of the staff were brilliant, and so friendly . I think the only issue was that there were only two bathrooms, and the windows between the dorm and the smoking area were a little too big so you get a lot of noise and the smell of smoke. No big deal though!

Had a really good but too short stay in this artsy hostel. Had to leave early and they even put me the breakfast in a plastic bag with my name in the fridge. Were really friendly about my cancellation of the second night. Great place to stay!!!

Great hostel in an even better location. Close to a lot of bars and restaurants and very central to see everything Valparaiso has to offer. Main bathroom (there's only one shower but that wasn't such an issue when I was there) is a little run down but the hot water and water pressure is great. Highly recommend. I recommend the microbrewery just around the corner from the hostel. They do great food as well as beers

Great location for exploring Valparaiso, this is a key selling point as close to the bars and a funicular up to a beautiful part of the town with good restaurants. Thought it was very good value for money. Bathroom comment is true but wasn't too much of an issue overall as there is a separate toilet

Great little hostel, nice atmosphere, ok breakfast, only issues are the lack of bathrooms

great hostel.. good location.. the lack of multiple showers can be frustrating.. but apart from that.. i enjoyed it alot

Pretty good location and small enough to be peaceful but depending on who is there also a good atmosphere. Only downside is there is only one main bathroom.

Very good hostel, but it could maybe use an extra toilet or two. Good central location, friendly staff, and decent breakfast.

Great hostel with fantastic and really friendly staff, the only thing that lets it down was that there is only one shower, although as it is small that is not too much of an issue. Good kitchen, nice outdoor space and two surprisingly good computers!

The beds are very confortable and the staff is helpfull. The place is well located. The toilets were kept clean at all times (I stayed here two nights and I guess they were full). The only odd thing is about the shower. The heater keeps tuning on and off during which makes your shower to be either quick or a bit annoying.

Great staff in love with the city and eager to recommend local haunts, culture and tradition. Big rooms, good WiFi and PCs for internet. However, only one (unclean) shower for the whole hostel and another toilet...simply not enough. Tiny kitchen and common area is the tiny space in between the rooms...insufficient. Breakfast was cereal, yogurt, toasted cheese sandwich and tea/coffee. Appears to be no walk in bookings as staff only let in those with a reservation.

we are working downstairs for new bathrooms and restrooms and huge area....and to do reswervation like keep safe the hostel and guests.... thanx u ! and good trip! enjoy it...

Cute little hostel in great location run by super friendly and helpful couple. There's only one bathroom which could be a problem if you're in a hurry but didn't bother me too much as there's a second separate toilet.

Too few bathrooms. Our dorm was connected to the terrace meaning a steady flow of smoke directly into the dorm. Very nice location, except on Sundays when everything is closed throughout the cities.

we put an a sign on the wall for close the door, we dont smoke either. and we are working downstairs for the new bathrooms....thanx u !

View all Valparaiso Bed and Breakfasts