Angel Hostal Reviews

Cumming 160, Valparaiso, Chile

I am not a youngster, but I'm sure they appreciated the young atmosphere, but I was very happy with my room with pvte bathroom and the staff were very helpful.

Wonderful hostel, great staff, perfect location.

Very well localed, close to many attractions and bars, clean and confortable

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Awesome location right in the center. Breakfast ok. Showers are cold most of the time. Helpful staff.

Everything is good about this hostel. Do not doubt, book it right away !

Lovely and very unique hostel. Felt more like a homestay! Very good location and friendly staff to help with tours and transport. Only one shower and the hot water would run out. With a bit of clever timing I managed 2/3 hot showers. Breakfast was great, cheese toasties being a refreshing difference! Would def. stay again!

we are working on the new bathrooms....! enjoy your trip !

Nice Hostel and nice People. Maybe a table or a room to eat wouldn't be bad. But it was okay. Breakfast is small but good. The Hostel is Close to everything, that's realy comftable and the stuff is always very helpful.

Excellent Hostel.. All the things work good.. I recommend!! Thank you very much!

Nice place to stay. Friendly staff & nice commumal area. Cheese toasties for breakfast was a nice change from other hostel breakfasts.

We came in very early but they opened up and we could sleep in the small living room. The rooms were good, but big complaint is that there is only 1 shower. The living room is quite small when the hostel is full and the kitchen as well when a lot of people are cooking. The 'reception' is quite Big in comparison, maybe they could open this up for the visitors as well. But good location and helpful as well.

we are working on the new bathrooms....! and new spaces downstairs...enjoy your trip !

Good place to stay!

Loved it, perfect location as it isn't a hike up a hill to get home everyday, but right at the base of them and 3 seconds from one of the lifts so it couldn't be easier to get to all the most beautiful parts of the city.. staff were lovely and as well as cereals and yoghurt for breakfast they made toasted cheese sandwiches everyday... clean, cosy and very relaxed atmosphere.. oh and super hot shower with great pressure.. :-)

Lovely place

Great little place in an excellent location near some of Valparaiso's best bars - of course that also means it can be noisy at night, especially at the weekend! Social atmosphere and comfy beds, however there is only one shower for the whole hostel, which can mean long waits in the morning! Enjoyed my time here and would stay again!

Great place to stay and highly recommended. We loved our room and the bed was so comfortable. As soon we checked in we booked an extra night.

My room was right next to the common room and it was way too loud. The midnight curfew was not enforced. Breakfast was good. Staff really helpful and kind. Wifi worked great. My biggest complaint is the lack of showers. Only one shared shower so you often had to wait.

great hostel nice and cozy. staff are super friendly. explained the sites of valparaiso and also where not to go. good location pretty central. awesome hostel. definitely recommend it

Only one shower for the whole hostel, and I had to shower in cold water the whole time I was there. Other than that, it was allright. Friendly staff and well located. But when I pay for hot water, I expect to have hot water.

Great place awesome atmosphere Everyone friendly good kitchen

Loved this place! Small and friendly hostel, in good location, not too far up hill. Our double room was huge, with tv, wardrobe, drawers and fan. Kitchen small, but decent and ok breakfast. Helpful staff and chilled atmosphere, and great micro brewery at the end of the street. Definitely recommend

View all Valparaiso Bed and Breakfasts