Angel Hostal Reviews

Cumming 160, Valparaiso, Chile

The staff was so friendly and helpful, and the hostel was very clean and well maintained. It was located in a great part of the city, and the people who stayed there were very welcoming and fun. I am going to recommend this hostel to friends who want to visit Valpo.

• 24th Jul 2014

A better setup to sit and eat would be my main recommendation. The sitting area is small and feels more like a lounge area then a place to eat. Thanks for a great stay!

we are doing this downstairs and a new bathroom !...thanx u !

This place was really good. As soon as we arrived, the girl who was working gave us a map and showed us so much information. That was so nice of her. The place is really clean and safe. The location is great. It is one street away from the great bar street. The common area is small but that's a good thing because it makes it easy to meet people if you just sit there after dinner. I would definitely stay here again.

Great hostel, just need one more shower.

We are buiding downstairs ! thanx!

The staff was very friendly.I stayed three nights more because it was realy cool.The beds were comfortable and I slept well. The breakfast was ok. It would be better with fresh fruits.

Very very good location, nice staff and few bathrooms (2). We only stayed for one night, so not much to say

Really welcoming and helpful staff and great location. Good (if a little small kitchen). Friendly hostel and easy to meet other guests. Only complaints would be the shortage of bathrooms and the size of the common area. However really enjoyed our stay here. Our private room was a good size and I loved the wall art.

One of the guys that worked there (I wish I could remember his name) as sooo nice and helpful, one of my friends left her kindle there and they contacted me to tell me and sent it to our next hostel for free! Great location, good kitchen.

Fantastic place with really homely feel, only 2 mins from center. Could do with another shower or 2 though!!

we are working on it !...downstairs !...good trip & enjoy!

Fantastic location, very helpful and friendly staff. The private rooms looked incredible - we were in a 8 bed dorm which was good too. Don't forget your eat plugs, we never do so we were happy. Breakfast was yoghurts, corn flakes and cheese toasties, very nice and something different. Wifi very very good. We enjoyed our stay, only communal area a little small but only as outside was too cold to be. Kitchen was very very well stocked, so impressed.

We've stayed for just one night, but the staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was very lovely, clean and spacious with an interesting design. It also had it's own fridge, and a couple of wine glasses - nice touch! Very pleasant stay.

"Good" is the simple feedback. Location is fine, dorms are good and you can get a good night of sleep. I got the feeling that things were a little cramped with too many guests for the amount of space available. Breakfast is overcrowded with more people than seats and no suitable table for eating leaving many to eat with plates on their knees. An extra bathroom of 2 would be handy. The building works may sort some of these issues - but I'm reviewing based on how things were in April 2014.

It was a nice hostel, we stood there for only one night but they offer a really nice breakfast. It´s warm sándwiches out of the sandwichmaker. nothing special but different from almost all the other hostels. its a basic hostel but you have a lot of bars close and the staff always helps you when you have a question.

Top hostel in Valpo for a reason. Perfect location, comfy beds, massive bathroom (one only thou) and super friendly staff....what more do you need?

Easy to meet people, small and friendly hostel. If you get a chance to check out the clandestine wine club, do it! Its awesome and a great way to meet people and try some Chilean wines!

wonderful hostel near an area with many good bars. Very friendly and nice owner, she gave me valuable tips and prepared very good breakfast. Room was quiet and spacious

Only 1 shower for hostel. The room was clean and bed was comfortable.

Very cool and artsy, especially the private rooms. The staff is nice and they went an extra mile for us to help us rent a car. Good breakfast, good location, lockers for your stuff.

This hostel is overrated. I was disappointed because 1 shower for so many people is not enough. There are also only 2 toilets! I booked a 3 bed dorm but they put an other bed in the room and they didn't give a discount. There is no suitable room where you can have breakfast. There are just a few sofas in front of the sleeping room doors. There is not enough space for having a comfortable breakfast. Actually the breakfast is served there until 11 AM but at once at 10:30 they removed everything!!!

yeah you´re right ! we are building downstairs tables and new spaces for our spaces too!. The person who stay in your room ask me personally to me (the owner) if i have available another bed... we removed breakfast if everyone take breakfast ! Auf Wiedersehen.. and enjoy your trip !

A lovely friendly hostel, with helpful staff and a great atmosphere. Nicely decorated & a very comfy bed. |Handy to have a safe in the room as well as some very nice wine glasses to enjoy the local wine. My only negative is that there's only one bathroom so there was a long wait for a shower in the morning.

View all Valparaiso Bed and Breakfasts