Angel Hostal Reviews

Cumming 160, Valparaiso, Chile

It is centrally located along the street with all the main restaurants and cafés. It is a safe area. I had a private room, clean and quiet and I can say the same for the other shared room. Staff always helpful and willing to help. I had to do a bank transfer and the owner did it for me. I had to make several local calls and staff did it for me. It's a quiet hostel, no music and no curfew, small living room to chat with the other guests. Kitchen fully operational and breakfast provided 9-11

The hostel is located in the perfect edgy part of town. Close to all the bars and restaurants.

What I really loved about the Hostel was the atmosphere because it felt more like a shared apartment than a hostel, because the center had the touch of a living room. This makes it a great place to meet new people. A little downside is that it only has one bathroom so waiting for the it to clear is not uncommon in the morn9ing.

• 6th Nov 2015

Close to lots of bars and supermarket. About 25min walk from central bus station. Stayed in 4 bed dorm, all single beds which was nice. There are two toilets and one shower for about 20 beds , but as the hostel was only partly full I never had no problem. Staff were courteous. There was not much of a party atmosphere at the hostel. This may have been due to other guests and the fact I stayed on a Sunday or Monday. But organizing some group events and having a more open common area would help.

Pro: location, ambiance, breakfast, price. Cons: Noise (staff putting loud music in the morning, party-goers in the nearby plaza in the evening), Cold water (one bathroom and not enough hot water for everybody), Space (a bit cramped if you need some space alone).

I am not a youngster, but I'm sure they appreciated the young atmosphere, but I was very happy with my room with pvte bathroom and the staff were very helpful.

Wonderful hostel, great staff, perfect location.

Very well localed, close to many attractions and bars, clean and confortable

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Awesome location right in the center. Breakfast ok. Showers are cold most of the time. Helpful staff.

Everything is good about this hostel. Do not doubt, book it right away !

Lovely and very unique hostel. Felt more like a homestay! Very good location and friendly staff to help with tours and transport. Only one shower and the hot water would run out. With a bit of clever timing I managed 2/3 hot showers. Breakfast was great, cheese toasties being a refreshing difference! Would def. stay again!

we are working on the new bathrooms....! enjoy your trip !

View all Valparaiso Bed and Breakfasts