Angel Hostal Reviews

Cumming 160, Valparaiso, Chile

wonderful hostel near an area with many good bars. Very friendly and nice owner, she gave me valuable tips and prepared very good breakfast. Room was quiet and spacious

Only 1 shower for hostel. The room was clean and bed was comfortable.

Very cool and artsy, especially the private rooms. The staff is nice and they went an extra mile for us to help us rent a car. Good breakfast, good location, lockers for your stuff.

This hostel is overrated. I was disappointed because 1 shower for so many people is not enough. There are also only 2 toilets! I booked a 3 bed dorm but they put an other bed in the room and they didn't give a discount. There is no suitable room where you can have breakfast. There are just a few sofas in front of the sleeping room doors. There is not enough space for having a comfortable breakfast. Actually the breakfast is served there until 11 AM but at once at 10:30 they removed everything!!!

yeah you´re right ! we are building downstairs tables and new spaces for our spaces too!. The person who stay in your room ask me personally to me (the owner) if i have available another bed... we removed breakfast if everyone take breakfast ! Auf Wiedersehen.. and enjoy your trip !

A lovely friendly hostel, with helpful staff and a great atmosphere. Nicely decorated & a very comfy bed. |Handy to have a safe in the room as well as some very nice wine glasses to enjoy the local wine. My only negative is that there's only one bathroom so there was a long wait for a shower in the morning.

This is a small and very clean hostel in a decent location. The common area is very small and is close to all the rooms so the noise can be loud at times while in your room. The staff is friendly. To me this seems like a place to stay for a couple days only with the intention to not spend time in the hostel. The breakfast is nothing spectacular.

only one shower and two toilets for the whole hostel looks like someone is really only after the money. One more room sacrificed for a bathroom would be more then necessary. Moreover there is no table to have dinner. Only a tiny couch table.

• 13th Mar 2014

We are bulding downstairs a new space for dinner room. Toilette and we change hands towels every used towel. We offer towels to the people for free at check in. Enjoy your trip! Angel Hostel Staff

Stayed for 2 nights, hostel in a good location, if coming from Santiago grab a bus to the center $250-300 then walk up a hill. Pretty easy to find and near some good bars. Hostel has 2 computers, staff who spoke good English and a large tv.

This hostel is great!! In total I stayed for 4 weeks and cant complain about anything! The staff is really nice and helpful and speak very good English! I can really recommend this hostel! When I come to Valpo the next time I will definitely stay here again!! The location is great too! just like 5 minutes from Equador where all the bars are!

it was a pleasure for us ! enjoy your spanish ! te esperamos cuando quieras !

The people who work here are wonderful and were very welcoming of extranjeros. The man who explained all the different places of the city that we should go helped us out a lot, and I think we had a better time because of that. I would definitely come back if I ever plan on going back to Valparaiso!

• 7th Mar 2014

Angel Hostel is a great place to stay! They have a friendly and knowledgeable staff, gave great recommendations, and the other travelers I met were awesome as well. I would definitely stay there again and have recommended it to friends, already.

Great location, a short walk from everywhere. More like a house that has been converted into a hostel. Only real negative is that there is only one shower so there is quite the line up. Would still probably go back again.

We enjoyed this hostel. Good location, just up the road from the centre. Breakfast was cereal, milk and cheese toasties. Our dorm had 4 single beds, which was a nice change from being in bunks all the time. There were 2 toilets but only 1 shower so there was a long wait every time we wanted to shower. The water was lukewarm. The wifi was good.

Very nice hostel, great location and nice staff. Highly recommendable!

DEFINITELY needs another shower! Great hot toasted cheese sandwiches every morning

A nice little hostel very colorful and cosy. Good location, helpful staff! A good option in Valparaiso, yet be ready to wait before getting access to the shower as there is only one in thé hostel.

It's good place and the staff is very helpful. They're only one bathroom for all the hostel and that's not comfortable but except that everything is good.

Small hostel with great atmosphere. In the middle of the cities walking tour providing some fantastic views. Breakfast (continental or toasted sandwiches) provided. Only down side is that there's only one shower! Luckily there are two toilets..

Fantastic hostel! great staff always willing to help and the atmosphere is awesome

• 29th Dec 2013

Will be great time for us too!...nice to meet you indeed

It is small and cozy with a neat breakfast as they made cheese sandwiches, which is a cool idea but if the hostel is full there are about 20 people staying there and with just 2 bathrooms of which just one has a shower, it gets a little crowded and you might have to wait. Also the kitchen is really tiny, so that it is hard for more than two people to be in there at once, which is quite inconvenient, when everybody wants to cook supper. I would still recommend it for a short stay though !

we are building downstairs a patio and new bathrooms ...and a bar ! good lucky !

View all Valparaiso Bed and Breakfasts