Angel Hostal Reviews

Cumming 160, Valparaiso, Chile

Great location and Excellent staff. A good breakfast too. The 4 person room has great comfy beds. The bunks are normal. Only one shower and gets very wet. Not to big of a common area but it is good still.

I wrote a reasonable response to you, but, your space did not allow it. I had read a lot of the comments by your customers. I relied on what they wrote and the grade you gave the hostel. This hostel was not what I expected. I think you should hire an undercover person to visit and stay at the hostels you represent so you can get a more realistic appraisal of them. Though I liked the staff there were too many problems with the facility and some guests, so, I will not stay there again.

• 29th Oct 2014

Good hostel nice people but the 8 bed dorm was super cramped and the hostel had no real social areas where you can chill when people go to bed. The communal area is between many rooms so if you make any noise you will be irritating others. Apart from that the location was great and the staff gave plenty of tips and made me feel at home

Nice little hostel with friendly and helpful staff. Showers were cold at first but learnt there was a trick to getting hot water which wasn't mentioned when I first checked in. Only one bathroom for whole hostel and one extra toilet.

Good location, comfortable beds and they make toasties for breakfast but that's about it for me... The social area is small and so it's hard to relax as it can be busy or have lots of people wandering around. Also don't think there's any organised social things going on - probably more important to solo travellers. Shower is bad - cold and pretty scummy inside. I'm afraid to say I wouldn't return.

We are building downstais some new spaces, new bathroom, enjoy your travel ! & good karma too !

Great atmosphere at this hostel. Met some amazing people during my stay and very easy to socialise for single travelers. Staff was helpful and location is excellent. Only downside was, only 1 shower to share between a lot of people and wifi was very slow. Other than - great hostel and would stay again.

The stuff are great! They are very friendly and helpful! The bathroom is bit dirty, but nothing that we can not handle with.

Great and friendly staff, a catchy atmosphere just as Valparaiso can offer.

Lovely hostel, but keep in mind there is no heating. During my trip in the spring, the room was quite cold, but nothing a sweater and some warm socks won't fix. The location is perfect and very safe. Definitely recommended.

I would recommend that hostel. The staff was very friendly and gave us valuable recommendations, where to go, what do etc. and also warned us about insecure areas. Breakfast was okay and they provided big lockers in the dorm. Only weak point was that it can be a little noisy in the rooms close to the common area. All in all we enjoyed our stay.

1 2 Next » last »