Angel Hostal Reviews

Cumming 160, Valparaiso, Chile

Fantastic location, cosy and very welcoming hostel! The beds are so nice and breakfast is good too. Staff are amazing - would stay again! Not really a party place but I'm sure the staff would help you find that if that is what you wanted!

The shower-issue has been discussed, so I won't pick up on that. Other than that it was a very enjoyable stay, great staff as well. They give out keys to the room, a locker, the hostel itself - I felt very safe during the entire stay. I just couldn't eat any more white bread for breakfast, but that's Chile for you! ;-) One of the few places I would go back to!

The staff was so friendly and helpful, and the hostel was very clean and well maintained. It was located in a great part of the city, and the people who stayed there were very welcoming and fun. I am going to recommend this hostel to friends who want to visit Valpo.

• 24th Jul 2014

A better setup to sit and eat would be my main recommendation. The sitting area is small and feels more like a lounge area then a place to eat. Thanks for a great stay!

we are doing this downstairs and a new bathroom !...thanx u !

It was great experience and one of the best hostels we had stayed in in South America. The owner was just amazing helping us with all we needed to know about Valpro! I would suggest to look into the internet connection. It was fairly slow and would drop out every now and then. Would recommend.

This place was really good. As soon as we arrived, the girl who was working gave us a map and showed us so much information. That was so nice of her. The place is really clean and safe. The location is great. It is one street away from the great bar street. The common area is small but that's a good thing because it makes it easy to meet people if you just sit there after dinner. I would definitely stay here again.

Great hostel, just need one more shower.

We are buiding downstairs ! thanx!

The staff was very friendly.I stayed three nights more because it was realy cool.The beds were comfortable and I slept well. The breakfast was ok. It would be better with fresh fruits.

Great Hostel. The staff were very helpful and gave a great introduction, showing lots of places on the map to go. The bathroom is big, although a bit old. Fruit is provided 24/7 in lieu of breakfast. I have wanted to stay longer but they were fully booked. (Stayed in June 2014).

Very very good location, nice staff and few bathrooms (2). We only stayed for one night, so not much to say

1 2 Next » last »