Angel Hostal Reviews

Cumming 160, Valparaiso, Chile

Great Hostel. The staff were very helpful and gave a great introduction, showing lots of places on the map to go. The bathroom is big, although a bit old. Fruit is provided 24/7 in lieu of breakfast. I have wanted to stay longer but they were fully booked. (Stayed in June 2014).

Very very good location, nice staff and few bathrooms (2). We only stayed for one night, so not much to say

Really welcoming and helpful staff and great location. Good (if a little small kitchen). Friendly hostel and easy to meet other guests. Only complaints would be the shortage of bathrooms and the size of the common area. However really enjoyed our stay here. Our private room was a good size and I loved the wall art.

One of the guys that worked there (I wish I could remember his name) as sooo nice and helpful, one of my friends left her kindle there and they contacted me to tell me and sent it to our next hostel for free! Great location, good kitchen.

Fantastic place with really homely feel, only 2 mins from center. Could do with another shower or 2 though!!

we are working on it !...downstairs !...good trip & enjoy!

Fantastic location, very helpful and friendly staff. The private rooms looked incredible - we were in a 8 bed dorm which was good too. Don't forget your eat plugs, we never do so we were happy. Breakfast was yoghurts, corn flakes and cheese toasties, very nice and something different. Wifi very very good. We enjoyed our stay, only communal area a little small but only as outside was too cold to be. Kitchen was very very well stocked, so impressed.

We've stayed for just one night, but the staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was very lovely, clean and spacious with an interesting design. It also had it's own fridge, and a couple of wine glasses - nice touch! Very pleasant stay.

"Good" is the simple feedback. Location is fine, dorms are good and you can get a good night of sleep. I got the feeling that things were a little cramped with too many guests for the amount of space available. Breakfast is overcrowded with more people than seats and no suitable table for eating leaving many to eat with plates on their knees. An extra bathroom of 2 would be handy. The building works may sort some of these issues - but I'm reviewing based on how things were in April 2014.

It was a nice hostel, we stood there for only one night but they offer a really nice breakfast. It´s warm sándwiches out of the sandwichmaker. nothing special but different from almost all the other hostels. its a basic hostel but you have a lot of bars close and the staff always helps you when you have a question.

1 2 Next » last »