Angel Hostel Reviews

Rynek Staromiejski 8/4, Torun, Poland

It is very hard to d scribe the experience. It was hard to contact because there was no receptionist just a phone which the English number never answered. Very dirty no at all equipment either a micro.. The shower was flogged and they open the heating after I arri just in the room not in the bathroom. The good is the location.

I am travelling without a phone, so it is a bit annoying that you have to ring a number when you arrive if the café downstairs is closed.

I couldn't ask for better. I am glad I stayed here. A

While other comments saying things like "This isn't a hostel!" are somewhat valid, anyone needing a good night's rest in a perfect location will not be disappointed. I think this is probably the best location in which to stay in Torun. Downstairs the cafe/restaurant is perfect for Polish food and beer. I would not hesitate to stay here again next time I am in Torun. This is probably the nicest "hostel" I have stayed in in Poland. Torun is also an amazing visit!

It's true that having to phone upon arrival is a little inconvenient, and it's true that it's hardly a hostel in terms of atmosphere etc...but i was very happy with the place. Very good price, unbeatable location, comfortable- and lovely staff when they're around. Thanks Angel Hostel

situated right on the main square, close to everything. two restaurants downstairs. lovely staff. downsides are small rooms, no common room, no kitchen. apart from this, it was great!