Angel Hostel Reviews

Rynek Staromiejski 8/4, Torun, Poland

I couldn't ask for better. I am glad I stayed here. A

While other comments saying things like "This isn't a hostel!" are somewhat valid, anyone needing a good night's rest in a perfect location will not be disappointed. I think this is probably the best location in which to stay in Torun. Downstairs the cafe/restaurant is perfect for Polish food and beer. I would not hesitate to stay here again next time I am in Torun. This is probably the nicest "hostel" I have stayed in in Poland. Torun is also an amazing visit!

It's true that having to phone upon arrival is a little inconvenient, and it's true that it's hardly a hostel in terms of atmosphere etc...but i was very happy with the place. Very good price, unbeatable location, comfortable- and lovely staff when they're around. Thanks Angel Hostel

situated right on the main square, close to everything. two restaurants downstairs. lovely staff. downsides are small rooms, no common room, no kitchen. apart from this, it was great!

This is not a hostel, is a room rental!..no common space and no kitchen!...I booked a 4bedroom really ugly, only 3m2 of space, only one locker in the room and dirty, linen too small to cover the matress and after asking for one more, no possibile had it...I looked a 8/10 dorm completely different with 4 time more space than this...the weird hostel in my life!

Very nice hostel. I will stay there again when I an in Torun.