Angel Hostel Reviews

Rynek Staromiejski 8/4, Torun, Poland

It's true that having to phone upon arrival is a little inconvenient, and it's true that it's hardly a hostel in terms of atmosphere etc...but i was very happy with the place. Very good price, unbeatable location, comfortable- and lovely staff when they're around. Thanks Angel Hostel

situated right on the main square, close to everything. two restaurants downstairs. lovely staff. downsides are small rooms, no common room, no kitchen. apart from this, it was great!

This is not a hostel, is a room rental!..no common space and no kitchen!...I booked a 4bedroom really ugly, only 3m2 of space, only one locker in the room and dirty, linen too small to cover the matress and after asking for one more, no possibile had it...I looked a 8/10 dorm completely different with 4 time more space than this...the weird hostel in my life!

Very nice hostel. I will stay there again when I an in Torun.