Angela Classic Rooms Reviews

Jadranska 9, Zagreb 10000, Zagreb, Croatia

The staff here were very lovely and helpful. The location is great (only a 5 minute tram ride from the centre, but with shops around too) and the room had many facilities (a TV and stereo set, a fridge and en-suite). It was very clean upon arrival and we had no problems during the stay. Very good, especially considering the price. Note that the room features 2 single beds together, not a full blown double bed (which is hard to come by in a hostel anyway!).

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry that we didn't meet, but maybe some other time when you come. I am glad that you like our Angela Classic Rooms, and that you will come again and recommend us. Best Regards, SIlvio

The apartment does not have a lot of character and not a good place to meet people but it is easy walking distance to the center. Tram line is also nearby to take to center or bus/train station. Staff was nice and met me at tram station to show me to apt, after that it was a breeze. I would stay here again. It was good for just coming off of a long flight and needing to sleep early with the jet lag as it was quiet. Clean and secure.

Small but clean room. Easy to get into the center with a 5 minutes walk 15 minutes bus. Friendly guy managing rooms.

We stood in a very large apartment. The street was rather loud, but double glasses helped. It's not in the centre, but it's well connected.

The room was nice and tidy, the atmosphere and the people were friendly. It was a good holiday in Zagreb.

• 21st Jun 2013
  • Hungary

Great location, right next to the tram line (though that can be a bit noisy). Extremely good value! The owner was lovely, though she spoke no english! But she had Silvio to explain everything to us, he was really friendly and gave great advice! I'd highly recommend this location.

Thank you for your review, it was pleasure to have such nice guest. If you come next time to Zagreb I'll take you to some good Croatian Beer. Cheers, Silvio

We spend 2 night in Zagreb in Angela Classic Rooms. At the beginning they changed the location by a phone call but we moved to a close by room better situated (very quiet zone, 0 noisy). The room and the facility were clean and very well equiped (TV, wireless Internet conection, kitchen, tee and coffe for free). We would recommend it for you stay in Zagreb.

Thank you. You were very nice guests. Sorry that we didn't have a time to drink a coffee in the city, but I promise you next time for sure. I hope that you like Zagreb and that you will come again.

View all Zagreb Bed and Breakfasts