Angelica's Backpacker's Hostel Reviews

Ayos Ioannis, Karousades, Corfu, Greece

Angelica's hostel was by far the best hostel I have stayed at on my month long trip. She stayed up until 2am for our arrival time and immediately made us feel at home. She offered to drive us to the supermarkets or to the bus stations for our daily excursions around the island. The location is just off the beach and only 10 minutes from town, so it's away from the busy tourist spots but close enough to walk. Very recommemended place to stay! She made our entire trip to Corfu worth it!

Our room was very big with a bathroom, cooking facilities and a terrace. It is very clean and they cleaned the room daily and changed the sheets every four days. Also, the rooms have mosquito nets. All in all, it's not a hostel room but an apartment. The house has a garden with sunbeds and a small pool. The stuff is very nice and helpful. The beach, bus station and the city is all 10 minutes by foot, but they drive you by car or pick you up at the bus stop or supermarket at any time.

I found the accommodation to be spacious and very good value for money. Angelica and her family could not have been more helpful. I would happily return.