Angelica's Backpacker's Hostel Reviews

Ayos Ioannis, Karousades, Corfu, Greece

Angélica is lovely

This has been one of the best experiences I've had at a hostel. Angelica's warming and welcoming energy made it worth the while. I had a great time and would definitely visit the hostel again.

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Albania

Angelica was such a great host. She lent us an umbrella on a rainy day, drove us to the bus stop, and even made us crepes one night (with nutella and jam!) Facilities were incredibly clean and a great value. The hostel was only a 10 minute walk from the beach. Overall, highly recommended.

I wish I could have stayed more than two nights. Angelica and the family are super friendly and helpful, she's like a mom to everyone there! The room was essentially a hotel room with 5 beds, with its own bathroom and porch area. Sheets were even changed every day! 5 minute walk to the beach and 10 minutes to Sidari, the location shouldn't be a problem to anyone with working legs. Can't recommend Angelica's enough!

Many thanks to Angelica and her family for making of my short stay a nice memory! I sadly got sick on the way and they took great care of me, also by letting me rest in their wonderful garden ;-) The place in an oase in the middle of a touristic paradise.

Angelica's is the best, super friendly people, really think along with you and they have a leguane as a pet, which is pretty awesome.

The staff was really great! Angelica came to pick me up from the airport in the middle of the night and she was really friendly, I always got answers if I had some questions. Nice hostel, nice room and nice experience! :)

• 9th Aug 2015
  • Finland

Angelica was really lovely and nice to us. She was clearly concerned in giving us a good stay. The location is very good if you a have a car but far from the center by foot. The hostel has a pool that is not big but great to a bath in the sunset. There is a small kitchen inside the room that was really helpfull, although it just had two spaces for pans in the stove. There are many mosquitos in the island, but the room has protection in the windows. It is a good idea although to bring repelents!

Great stuff speaking English, German.

• 31st Jul 2015
  • Poland

Great budget option that is as good as more expensive accommodations. , helpful Angelica does everything she can to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. The rooms are clean, cozy and equipped with a fridge and cooking utilities. The area is close to Canal de Amor, a real interesting natural wonder. If sensitive to mosquitoes that's the biggest issue, but no problem, Angelica will give you a fan and also a bug plugin until. Definitely a gem of place while in Corfu, don't miss going there.

Amazing spot to stay and incredibly helpful staff. Thank you Angelica!

Angelica has been very lovely and helpful during our stay, she came to pick us up at the bus station, and gave us a lot of advice on what to do and how to get there. The room was comfortable and clean, location is a 15-minute walk to the city center. I really recommend this quiet and nice hostel!

We loved our time at Angelicas. The owner was so nice and friendly. She did not speak great English but she had a friend over often who speak it perfectly. It was only a 10 minute walk to the beach and town and the facilities were very nice. We had our own private room with balcony and a small kitchenette equipped with two elements. Great value for money.