9.5
Superb 106 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 106 Total Reviews
Angelica's Backpacker's Hostel Located at Ayos Ioannis, Karousades, Corfu.
Greece
Corfu CORFU 49081 Ayos Ioannis, Karousades
95% 106
39.7854417 19.7196648
    Rooms available

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

Interrailing is a bit stressful but Angelica and her family helped to make it easy while in Sidari. We had a tricky booking but Angelica was so understanding it was very helpful. We got on really well and she even helped us to plan how to get to the mainland and dropped us off at the bus stop. The ensuite was clean and the beds comfortable and only a 15 minute walk to the supermarket. It was nice to be able to sit outside and eat meals we had made. I definitely recommend and will be revisiting!

• Egypt, Female, 25-30
14th Jul 2016

One of the best stays I ever had with hostel world, definitely the cleanest hostel I've been to till now, Angelica and her family are very very helpful and friendly, she picked us up and dropped us off also, and she was always helpful The hostel is very close to the beach and sidari city center, all at walking distance I would defiantly recommend it

• moethirsty9899
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
8th Jul 2016

Angelica and parents are so lovely! I don't think I've ever been greeted at a hostel with such warmth! I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would have hung around longer if I didn't have a flight booked. It is a way's a way from Corfu town but Sidari is a lovely place just chill and relax! The place was clean and the amenities were great. I look forward to when I can return again- I'll brush up on my German so I can speak with Momma more :)

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
2nd Jul 2016

Very nice family run hostel on the out skirts of Sadari. The private rooms were clean and well equipped with a little kitchette with towels and sheets changed regularly. Great wifi. Only challenge is it's a 15-20 minute walk out of town so hiring a bike would make life a lot easier.

30th Jun 2016

Angelica's hostel is a really nice place in a quiet area outside of town. It's about a 10-15 min walk to town and shorts to the nearest beach. Angelica herself was extremely helpful in how to get around, in my case hitchhiking. And was even more helpful in helping me catch a ferry to Paxos the last day. I highly recommend this hostel. It's great, and the family is incredible. :)

30th Jun 2016

I felt as home!

25th Jun 2016

Great experience! Angelica is a lovely person. I felt like at home and thanks to her I could discover more of the Greek culture. I will be back as promise, maybe with a polish girlfriend :P grazie Angelica!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
19th Jun 2016

Angelika was so lovey!! She was always ready to help and give advice! I wasn't too impressed with the overall town of Sidari but we used it as a homebase and travelled around the north island from there. The place was everything we needed and more! Definitely recommend!

• Germany, Male, 25-30
11th Jun 2016

Angelica and her family running the Hostel are extremely nice! They were always helpful. Her parents speak some adoring German (Schwäbisch!). She even picked me up from the bus station. I stayed there in the beginning of June and I used the green buses a lot. If you want, you can rent cars, quads, motor bikes and bicycles in Sidari, just a 10 min walk from the Hostel. It's the perfect place for someone wanting to explore the northern part of Corfu, close, but not inside busy Sidari.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
18th May 2016

Angelica and her family were super sweet always trying making sure that everything was ok for us, she even went to try and find us when our airport transfer was early and got them to send another one! Corfu is a big island so there is no"good" location but Angelica's is near bus stops that can bring you to many different places!