Angelica's Backpacker's Hostel

9.5
Superb 151 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 18-24
2nd Jun 2017

The hospitality alone is enough to stay at this hostel. When Angelica realized that my friend and I were late for our check in time, she personally drove to the bus stop to find us. She found us when we were totally lost and drove us back to the hostel. The location is good, with in walking distance to Sidari and sandstone cliffs (fun for jumping). The rooms and facilities are kept very clean and the atmosphere is great. I truely felt at home and wouldnt want to stay anywhere else in Corfu.

29th Apr 2017

Super friendly, helpful and nice owners! It's more like a Hotel with Hostel rooms in the bottom. Location is not too bad and a good supermarket is close by. A bit of a challenge to get to since there are not too many buses during the day but that counts for Corfu in general ;-) If you are looking forward to meeting some other fellow travellers definitely the place to go since there are not too many Hostels on the island.

22nd Apr 2017

I spent a lovely two week holiday at Angelika's. Angelika's parents looked after me and made my stay ' Home from Home ' They treated me like one of the family and were so kind to me. I cannot praise them highly enough !