5.7
Rating 7 Total Reviews
5.7
Rating 7 Total Reviews
Angelika Studios Located at Agion Deka 22-24, , Chania.
Greece
Chania Chania 73100 Agion Deka 22-24
57% 7
35.5157842 24.0183983
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
13th Jan 2016
3.4

I booked this hostel for one night and received an email asking when I would be arriving, which was around 11 PM. When I arrived, I opened a door which seemed like it was to reception, but it was actually to a dorm room. Immediately red flags were going off in my head that a door was open to where people were sleeping. I found another door that led up the stairs and tried thinking that may lead to reception, but ended up finding a shut door that I got screamed at through after knocking.