Angels Backpack Reviews

No.159-2, Liouhe 1st Rd., Xinxing Dist., Kaohsiung, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

The stay is being cancelled by Angel Backpack by notification through email just few days before check-in. In the email, it stated that will help us arrange our stay in Kaosiung and transfer our deposit to the new hostel. We replied to the mail and ask about the details of the other hostels. However, we didn't get any reply after that and the paid deposit was burnt.

• 18th Sep 2013
  • Malaysia

Bed bugs everywhere disgusting!

nice staff

• 2nd Sep 2013
  • Hong Kong

clean and tidy for girls, host was very nice as they were willing to suggest you places to travel

Angels Backpack is really a good accomodation in Kaohsiung, which provides a really comfortable and convenience environment for travellers to stay and rest. I really appreciate that Angels backpacker considers the privacy of the guests and they make really warm facilities. In addition, the staff there are very nice and helpful. If I am going to Kaohsiung again, I will stay in Angels Backpack again with no doubt!!!

• 28th Aug 2013
  • Hong Kong

very clean , location good, staff very nice also friendly. i recommend this hostel

• 26th Aug 2013
  • South Korea

It's not very easy to find cause the door is too small, and the name can not be found outside by your eyes. But the guests there are some friendly, the staff there gave us much advice where to go. WIFI is not so fast. However, it's a good place to stay in all.

Aunt May is so so nice ! And I love the decoration of the whole hostel because you will feel like you are staying at home :)

Hosts are friendly and helpful. Facilities are excellent, free water, free coffee ,free tee, free laundry, free wifi, free desktop to use, free locker!! Only one point need to improve, that is the bed scratches in every flip! However, consider with its price, here definitely is a very valuable hostel to stay .

• 24th Aug 2013
  • Taiwan

Great place & great people there!

• 23rd Aug 2013
  • Hong Kong

The location is really good!! You have to leave shoes outside but this make hostel clean enough to stay. Nice staffs, particularly I'd like to tks May who's help me a lot during my stay.

Staff - May is very friendly and helpful. Auntie very nice. Wash room had well prepare of body shampoo and shower gel. Is very convenient place to MRT, bus station and night market. the bed is thin and bed frame and sound when your change position. toilet is clean. Well prepare of wifi, computer, map, location and others. Recommend to stay in.

Location is great: just 3 minutes from the most beautiful KRT station, 2 nightmarkets over the corners. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms and common area very clean. Highly recomend.

I like my stay there very much, May is very nice!

Free laundry, soap and shampoo. Right next to the only transfer station on the MRT. But no one that worked there spoke English and almost all of the guests were Chinese speakers. Great hostel but don't expect to meet anyone if you can't speak Chinese.

It was very good moment in Angels Backpack and in Kaoshiung. Clean, friendly and helpfull.

• 10th Aug 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Almost everything is perfect. Staff are friendly and location is good. Information about the places to look out for are readily available. And it's the best hostel I've stayed in my years of travel so far!

• 8th Aug 2013
  • Malaysia

I enjoyed my stay in Angels' backpack a lot. The location is very convenient. The staff are very nice and helpful. A Wei helped me a lot about travel planning, May even motocycled me for the night view of KaoSiung and Love River. They made my stay over there. Thanks.

Staff May is very welcoming! She gives us lots of travel advice. It locates only five-min walk from the MRT( which is also the only transfer station), very convinient!! Room is clean.

The best thing about Angel's is its' location. A 3 minute walk away from the night market and mrt, it was super convenient to get around. Unlike other hostels I stayed at in the past, this had a very "home" like feel and the lounge downstairs was nice to hang out and chat in. The bunk beds are super squeaky though (I was on the upper bunk and felt like the entire room could hear when I moved). Aside from this, the staff were friendly and the lockers were very convenient. Comfortable stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4