Angels Guesthouse Reviews

86 Offord Road, London, England

**DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!** There was no record of our booking when we arrived. The mother and son that work/stay there managed to get us a room anyway but told us we would have to move the following night. The next day I was told we had to leave the room for the day due to inspection. At 9pm that night, we were told we had to move to another guesthouse in Waterloo immediately because they had to paint the room, even though there was an "inspection" the next day. Save time and stress, do not stay

I booked this hotel for two nights and they cancelled the reservation 20 hours before my arrival because of "urgent maintenace repairs". So that I had to sleep in a more expensive place and one week later, I'm still waiting for them to give me my money back. I've sent two emails and I haven't receive any response. It's a shame that there is such a lousy hotel service. They shouldn't be able to offer their hotel in here if they have such a dreadful service.I would never recomend this hotel.

• 30th May 2014
  • Spain

If you are looking just for a good night sleep, calmnes this hostel is right for you. Me and my boyfriend were all day out sightseeing thats why we were not botherd there is nothing happening in hostel. We just wanted comfortable and peaceful night sleep and we got these in there. There is also a well equiped kitchen so you have a chance to prepare a meal.