Angkor Wonder Hostel Reviews

#59,Street Phsar Krom, Vihear Chen Village, Svay Dang Kum, Siem Reap, Cambodia

The staff really does this place. Especially the owner, Mr. Why Not, who is so welcoming and helpful. He will do everything to make your stay in Siem Reap as pleasant as possible!

Great balcony on the top floor rooms! The place to relax and drink a cold beer. Mr. Why Not, very helpful!

Very polite staff! Nice and chill rooftop

Mr why not and his family offer some brilliant hospitality here. The atmosphere is lovely and the rooms are more than worth the price

good location, very friendly and helpful staff. tv tetris!!! :D

Excelente habitación, super limpio. La habitación super espaciosa y muy cómoda. Buena ubicación, a pasos de las principales calles. El staff muy amable y servicial, muy atentos y amistosos. Excelente opción!!

I actually did not stay at that hostel. When I asked for a free pick up from the boat arriving from Battambang, they refused although it is written on their description. Then they did not even suggest a pick up at a reasonable price. Trust was broken anyway so I cancelled my booking but lost the deposit (OK only the price of a beer!). Fortunately I had booked only the first night of five. Finally I found another cheap accommodation ($4) with a pick up '($3) but I wasted a lot of time.

• 28th Jan 2015

I would definitely recommend this guesthouse. Good clean and comfortable rooms. Very friendly staff. Great location close to the action but not loud or busy. Great value.

Angkor Wonder is in the perfect location. Its just a little walk away from pub street and restraunts/markets. Only downside was the toilet doesnt flush well and the bathroom was tiny. However, for the price ($6ea) its fine nothing we couldn't deal with. We booked a twin single private for 2 nights but ended up staying 5. Mr why not is helpful and friendly.

• 24th Jan 2015

The Boss: Mr. Why Not is the man! He is amazing and runs this hostel with passion. Stay here only because of Mr. Why Not. Best customer service that I have seen so far. I would def. stay here again!

The beds are really big and comfortable ! Globally clean and the staff is just awesome and among the friendliest. Great atmosphere.

The rooms were very spacious and the beds were comfortable, but there was no hot water in the showers which was disappointing. Very central location walking distance from the backpacker area, and super quiet at night. The hostel lacks a communal vibe a lot of other places have, mainly because there's no common space. I'd love to see the large room next to the lobby turned into a common room with tables and couches since it's completely empty now. I think that would really help!

I would really recommend Angkor Wonder to other travellers. The Location is very good, just a few minutes walk from the main road, where you have all restaurants and bars. The rooms are big and clean, good wifi everywhere. The owner is very nice and helpful, he organized all the trips for us, picked us up from the airport etc. Would stay there again, if I come back to Cambodia

Great place - hot shower worked, wifi worked (only in common area), mr whynot is a great guy. Good location. Recommended.

Double beds with memory foam mattresses and excellent wifi. The staff were so friendly and helpful. Plus they offer free pick ups from the airport. Would definitely stay here again.

A little overpriced but the free pickup from the bus station was nice and the staff were super lovely! Mr. Why Not and his family were incredibly helpful and answered all of our questions. Would stay again!

it is a basic hostel with simple facilities. the room was a little bit dirrty but it was very cheap - so that is fine. the staff is really nice and helpful!

For that price definetly a nice hostel! Not the cleanest etc but totally fine for 1 or 2 nights.

Bit dirty, good location & helpful staff. Did get pricked by a sewing pin that was in the bed.

Great location - about 5 minutes walking to pub street and is very quiet. The staff are lovely here and extremely helpful especially with their knowledge of Angkor watt. The rooms are clean and spacious with hot showers. I would recommend.