Ani Motel & Hostel Reviews

Recep Bilgin Cad. No:12, Antalya, Kas, Turkey

Very bad experience. We had booked a private room (couple) and called to say we would arrive late. When we arrived, 2 women tried to prevent us, repeating "FULL" although we kept saying we had a reservation. Finally found the reception. The first thing we are told : "You can sleep on the terrace". Ok, we had backpacks & my boyfriend is black. WTF. After a while, the man led us to our "ROOM" : tiny and dark. No possible shower (water very cold or burning). We left the day after and paid a lot.

• 11th Aug 2014

I didnt feel like that I stayed at a hostel. The room was so small, the wifi sucks. I cant say anithyng about staff cause they barely spoke english ( but they seemed nice) at least we had ac in the room. The best is the terrace and the location ( 2 min walk from the bus station and 5 from the port)

This hostel is good value for money. The only bad thing is the directions! They are soooo wrong me and my friend walked around for hours! So here you are: as you come out if the bus terminal turn right. Stay on that side of the street until you see the street name, around 2-3 streets down. Turn right into that street and take the first right again. (In the description it says left and cross the road- I have no idea why!?)

• 2nd Aug 2014

The location was superb and the manager came to our Hostel to pick us up. How nice to be met in a strange land by our Hotel manager

Good value. There was a really helpful American concierge who helped us out a lot. The dorm is a little bit musty.