Ani Motel & Hostel Reviews

Recep Bilgin Cad. No:12, Antalya, Kas, Turkey

Very bad experience. We had booked a private room (couple) and called to say we would arrive late. When we arrived, 2 women tried to prevent us, repeating "FULL" although we kept saying we had a reservation. Finally found the reception. The first thing we are told : "You can sleep on the terrace". Ok, we had backpacks & my boyfriend is black. WTF. After a while, the man led us to our "ROOM" : tiny and dark. No possible shower (water very cold or burning). We left the day after and paid a lot.

• 11th Aug 2014

I didnt feel like that I stayed at a hostel. The room was so small, the wifi sucks. I cant say anithyng about staff cause they barely spoke english ( but they seemed nice) at least we had ac in the room. The best is the terrace and the location ( 2 min walk from the bus station and 5 from the port)

This hostel is good value for money. The only bad thing is the directions! They are soooo wrong me and my friend walked around for hours! So here you are: as you come out if the bus terminal turn right. Stay on that side of the street until you see the street name, around 2-3 streets down. Turn right into that street and take the first right again. (In the description it says left and cross the road- I have no idea why!?)

• 2nd Aug 2014

The location was superb and the manager came to our Hostel to pick us up. How nice to be met in a strange land by our Hotel manager

Good value. There was a really helpful American concierge who helped us out a lot. The dorm is a little bit musty.

The staff is pretty friendly and location is really close to beaches and center =) I highly recommned it..

Staff don't speak english very much and they are kind of rude. Breakfast is not good and doesn't worth the price.

extra night( and hosting in your hostel... thank you for all... i recommand it!!! :)

Good cheap place. Pretty run down and not terribly secure, but the people were nice, the ac worked, and the shower had hot water. would come back again for the price.

Friendly staff, good location in a fantastic little town, clean, comfortable. Just check the price before putting in laundry!

Great to get my own room instead of the dorm. Good breakfast :)

Friendly staff and generally quite a nice place. It seemed to have a bit more character than some of the surrounding hotels, and it was out of the way enough to get away from the crowded town centre. Even though they didn't have any rooms left when I wanted to extend my stay, they were nice enough to let me sleep on the terrace at a reduced cost, which saved me the hassle of searching for a new hotel on a public holiday weekend. Thanks!

• 15th Aug 2012

The place is clean with very nice view of the city. The staff is nice.

Seemed like a nice place although owner forgot his hostelworld.com password, got locked out of the site, and somehow didn't have a room for us. We ended up staying in his buddy's hostel next door.

very nice hostel. staff is great and hostel located 200 m from bus station. the terrace is just outstanding. maybe the shower could be better but everything else is fine. great place to stay.

I was in the dorm and it's located right by the terrace and you can hear people talking early in the morning and late at night...helpful staff, best view, great buffet breakfast...security is not the greatest, anyone can walk in

Thıs place was nıce, ıt had a chılled out vıbe and staff were frıendly. Also good breakfast and clean facılıtatıes.

The "dorm" is actually a tiny single room, which I prefer. There's a nice roof terrace and the breakfast buffet is good. The shared bathroom, though, was not cleaned regularly or well. There are lots of pensions nearby, so you might want to compare a few before selecting this one. Not bad for the price, but not great either.

Being located at a three minute walk from the city centre and having a good terrace view makes Anı Hostel one of the best choices to stay with its decent prices. Staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are safe and clean. It was my first time in Kaş and after my stay i can say, i'm definetely coming again..

We actually didn't stay at Ani Motel. When we arrived, the owner told us he had to give our room to a couple who were staying an extra night because they were ill from sea sickness. So the owner booked a room for us next door, at Hilal Pensiyon. Hilal Pensiyon was really great, with a nice discount for boat trips (definitely do one in Kas!). The owner, Suleyman, was very kind and hospitable (as were all the Turks we met). So if Ani Motel is full, I recommend Hilal Pensiyon, right next door.