Ani Motel & Hostel Reviews

Recep Bilgin Cad. No:12, Antalya, Kas, Turkey

The staff is pretty friendly and location is really close to beaches and center =) I highly recommned it..

Staff don't speak english very much and they are kind of rude. Breakfast is not good and doesn't worth the price.

extra night( and hosting in your hostel... thank you for all... i recommand it!!! :)

Good cheap place. Pretty run down and not terribly secure, but the people were nice, the ac worked, and the shower had hot water. would come back again for the price.

Friendly staff, good location in a fantastic little town, clean, comfortable. Just check the price before putting in laundry!

Great to get my own room instead of the dorm. Good breakfast :)

Friendly staff and generally quite a nice place. It seemed to have a bit more character than some of the surrounding hotels, and it was out of the way enough to get away from the crowded town centre. Even though they didn't have any rooms left when I wanted to extend my stay, they were nice enough to let me sleep on the terrace at a reduced cost, which saved me the hassle of searching for a new hotel on a public holiday weekend. Thanks!

• 15th Aug 2012

The place is clean with very nice view of the city. The staff is nice.

Seemed like a nice place although owner forgot his hostelworld.com password, got locked out of the site, and somehow didn't have a room for us. We ended up staying in his buddy's hostel next door.

very nice hostel. staff is great and hostel located 200 m from bus station. the terrace is just outstanding. maybe the shower could be better but everything else is fine. great place to stay.

I was in the dorm and it's located right by the terrace and you can hear people talking early in the morning and late at night...helpful staff, best view, great buffet breakfast...security is not the greatest, anyone can walk in

Thıs place was nıce, ıt had a chılled out vıbe and staff were frıendly. Also good breakfast and clean facılıtatıes.

The "dorm" is actually a tiny single room, which I prefer. There's a nice roof terrace and the breakfast buffet is good. The shared bathroom, though, was not cleaned regularly or well. There are lots of pensions nearby, so you might want to compare a few before selecting this one. Not bad for the price, but not great either.

Being located at a three minute walk from the city centre and having a good terrace view makes Anı Hostel one of the best choices to stay with its decent prices. Staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are safe and clean. It was my first time in Kaş and after my stay i can say, i'm definetely coming again..

We actually didn't stay at Ani Motel. When we arrived, the owner told us he had to give our room to a couple who were staying an extra night because they were ill from sea sickness. So the owner booked a room for us next door, at Hilal Pensiyon. Hilal Pensiyon was really great, with a nice discount for boat trips (definitely do one in Kas!). The owner, Suleyman, was very kind and hospitable (as were all the Turks we met). So if Ani Motel is full, I recommend Hilal Pensiyon, right next door.

great terrace. vıews over the town and the bay! fully equıped kıtchen. good people. perfect locatıon!

there was a miscommunicatiopn problem wıth the payment but ıt was resolved successfully. thıe pensıon ıs beautıful.

We had an excellent time at this place. The staff were friendly and helpful, and they were happy to arrange lots of activities but were not at all pushy about this. The roof balcony was great and the breakfast was good. I think all the rooms have little balconies, which was nice. Rooms were small but spotless.

Unfortunatly my bookıng was lost and as Kas was booked up ı had nowhere to stay. way allowed to sleep on the roof terrace. there was nowhere secure for me to put my stuff and the toılet/ shower was pretty dırty, but the staff were ncıe adn the breakfast was well worth the extra lıra

The hotel was ok but they wanted to charge me for my breakfast but it was included in my reservation