Ani & Haakien - Rotterdam Reviews

Coolsestraat 47-49, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Just perfect. Great location, everything's just as you want it to be. Thanks for the pleasant stay!

Great location and sturdy wifi

A very nice receptionist, with a nice welcoming smile ! Pay attention also to your demands. Thank you, and "à bientôt" !

Easily the best hostel experience I have had. The common room is cozy like you're hanging out in the living room of your house. The kitchen is great and has almost every piece of cooking hardware you'll need - real nice patio out back too. The staff were incredible and they did an awesome job of making you feel welcomed into their home. Only planned on staying 2 nights, ended up staying 4! These ladies have thought of all the small things and did it right. A+ hostel experience!

A lot of effort has been put into this hostel, the staff and are super friendly and there is a homely feel. If I visit Rotherham again would be sure to stay at Ani & Haakien.

• 4th Sep 2014

Amazing breakfast, friendly staff, super location, terrible showers, unbearably hot in upper level dorms.

Everything worked really well. Nice staff and great area to eat, cook, drink and chat. The hostel is near the (beautiful) central station The city is also very nice. Certainly I will stay more than one day next time.

Great hostel with really friendly staff, nice atmosphere, good WiFi connection and they serve pretty good breakfasts too.

This hostel is a nice place. Really new, so everything is top notch. I arrived on Saturday and found it strange that no one wanted to go to the pub and have a few drinks. So that was a bummer, especially seeing I had just come from Ireland. So I didn't think I enjoyed myself as much as I could staying here. Other than that the beds are super ridiculously comfortable. Oh and maybe fix the shower heads on the top floor as they spray water everywhere.

This is a great hostel with a large lounge and many comfortable chairs which results in a friendly atmosphere that gives a family feel. The staff are great. There is also free computer for people whose wi-fi device is not working. They provide breakfast in the hostel price. I strongly recommend it this place.

It is a fabulous hostel. I wish I stayed longer, if in Rotterdam agin I will defently go back.

Though I always stay at ROOM this hostel was very nice. Its really close to the train station which makes it even more convenient. Right out of the station and make a right and your there. The staff was very nice also

Really great place to stay cool staff and clean place.

+ welcoming v.helpful staff, fully equipped kitchen, beautiful terrace with place to dry washing, also inside, common area very thoughtful decorated, well organised, rooms ok, nice view, enough toilets/hot showers, very clean - hard to wash long hair under the shower (waters spreads out everywhere)

After a crazy weekend in Amsterdam, it was refreshing to slow down a bit during my visit to Rotterdam. This hostel has all the essentials: Comfortable beds, lockers in the room, free wifi, free breakfast, relaxing common area, clean facilities, great staff. Highly recommended!

• 20th Aug 2014

Very nice hostel, wonderful atmosphere, cosy and relaxed, the staff is very friendly and helpful, breakfast is included (with coffee, tea, jam, toast and bread, ...) and the kitchen is well-furnished and can be used by everyone, there are lockers in the room and it's very near the central station! I would strongly recommend it, I felt completely at ease there and it was easy to meet other travellers!

Cool place, to chill as you were at your on home. Nice breakfast, staff very helpful in case of need. Definitely the hostel to stay in for Rotterdam.

Clean, friendly and cosy. But a little far from the centre. Still had a lovely time however and would use again happily.

“I have been some hostel, and this is the best of them. Prefect place, great liveingroom with nice music. Everyone has 2 sockets in their lockromm(sorry my english is poor) Very kind staff, good shawer room. If you plan to visit rotterdam, this hostel definitely is the best choice!” I left wrong comment on the cube house hostel. I mean this hostel, not the cube house!

had a rly great time here. close to trainstation and city, staff is rly taking care for a familial atmosphere :). everything is neat and clean and also very cosy. u ll definitely get to know many amazing ppl from all over the world here. all in all it is a place i d come back any time :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7