Ani & Haakien - Rotterdam Reviews

Coolsestraat 47-49, Rotterdam, Netherlands

우선 밥에대한 기대는 없애고, 방이 4층인데 계단밖에 없음.. 그래서 캐리어 본인이 들고올리가야함.. 역이랑은 가깝지만 완전 차이나타운

The pillows had blood and the bett was dirty... So warm and sooo tiny the room. Also the room was located in the window where all the noise from the people in the terasse could be hear at night... Just the breakfast was really good

A lovely hostel with a great environment.

• 15th Jul 2014

Great hostel with friendly and chilled atmosphere. A really easy distance walk from central train station. Staff were really helpful and informative. Great lockers with two power plugs inside so you can lock up and leave your phone charging. Really enjoyed my stay and the people I met. Only thing....mice downstairs at night :(

This was a very pleasant place to stay in Rotterdam. It is very laid back while still providing a good space to meet people. The staff were very nice and they offered plenty of events and social opportunities to guests.

Stayed for one night and it was fine. Very close to train station. No individual lights at each bed though which was annoying as I wanted to read my book

Fantastic location, very near to the train station. It's a quick walk. This place is good for an overnight stay since you can come in by train and leave by train easily. The staff wasn't the friendliest. They had a certain distance to them, as if they didn't feel particularly interested in interacting with me. Perhaps they could be a bit more energetic. I had them do a bag of laundry, and the charge was pretty expensive by US standards, but the convenience made it worth it.

Very good location with respect to travel. Power outlets in lockable lockers a great idea.

A good place to take a break from busy life and relax. You can make your own choice: being alone or socialize with others. I prefered for now the first option and that was ok for everyone. You can rent a bike very cheap. The guy who works there is very nice, funny and listens to Radiohead, what do you want more? :-) (greetz from your aunt) Good job people!

Da best hostel ever

5 min walk to train station, mix of travellers, good for quiet and mellow traveling. Clean, good wifi.

The staffs there are really nice.

Great location, very nice staff, felt very homey!

We loved our stay at A

• 27th Jun 2014

I had a great time at this hostel the lockers in the rooms where nice and big and the staff was amazing and helpful. Also a greet location just a 5 min walk from the train station.

• 25th Jun 2014

My original plan was to stay at the hostel for only 2 days, but I liked it so much that I came back for 2 more. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, they speak excellent English and play good music. The hostel was very cheap considering the location so close to the central station and how nice it is. You can rent a bike really cheap, which really convenient if you want to see the city. If I ever need a hostel in Rotterdam again, I'm staying here :)

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Finland

Had a really good time at this hostel, the staff were friendly and welcoming. The location is good, only a five minute walk from the centre, train station

On of the best hostels I have been to so far!!

This place is amazing! The staff is super cool and works hard to make sure your stay is really enjoyable. They have a great lounge area where you can easily cook and meet other people. It has a really great unique style to it, very Eco minded, an overall an easy place to be. This is the only place I would ever stay in rotterdam

This hostel was genuinely very lovely. Homely and friendly, the staff were very welcoming. The free breakfast was an absolute treat. During the world cup they brought out a projector so we could watch it on the wall. Liked the layout of the rooms too, there was enough space and the plugs inside the lockers was really helpful. Would stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5