Ani & Haakien - Rotterdam Reviews

Coolsestraat 47-49, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Nice atmosphere, small rooms, delicious breakfast

• 25th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

everything is just fantastic met some really nice friends during the stay

I cannot be but enthusiastic about my stay at Ani and Haakien Hostel. Clean rooms with confortable bedrooms and lockers with chargers inside(!!!!). Breakfast was delicious and staff is always kind and gives very useful insights in places to visit in Rotterdam! I will always store a good memory of Rotterdam and this wonderful hostel!

I like everything about Ani

Great staff, great kitchen, great breakfast, great cat

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

Staff are very friendly & helpful. Facilities we great. The vibe of this hostel is what made our stay! You won't want to leave.

This hostel is very close to the central station and in walking distance to most of the sites in Amsterdam. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The kitchen facilities were clean and had everything you would need make meals, including some free items (pasta, rice, etc.). The room was very clean, there are lockers for your belongings and the bathrooms were very clean as well. Overall I was very satisfied and would definitely come back again!

Had high expectations cause of the high rating but it really lived up to them. Definetely one of the best hostels I have stayed at.

Me and my friends really enjoyed our stay! The place is perfect!

• 10th Nov 2014

The hostel was simple, as it was to be expected, but very welcoming. Room was fairly clean and quite spacious. No worrying about getting out of bed and stubling into an array of baggage. Upper beds didn't have stairs, so to get to them one should either have pretty strong arms or step all over the person's below mattress (likely both), though it wasn't a problem as there were enough beds in the room that no one needed to get to the upper beds. Breakfast was nice. Common room was okay too!

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Portugal

Thanks for your input! We are working on stairs at the moment.. We hope to see you back one day so you can try them out! ;) Liefs Ani&Haakien

Ani & Haakien is a great hostel! My experience staying here has been quiet unique. There is a great communal atmosphere and sense of community that I have not encountered in any other hostel.

We are flattered!

Ani & Haakien was a friendly and relaxed hostel. It was near the station and easy to find - easy for dropping off your bag and wandering into the city centre. The staff were incredibly helpful, esp as I had lost my plug adaptor. The hostel was comfortable and clean, and I would love to return soon! Thanks!

Please do so! See you Next time :)

Great atmosphere, delicious breakfast and lovely cat! I definitely had a good time there. I have nothing to complain.

• 26th Oct 2014

Wonderful place! Felt like a home away from home!

• 24th Oct 2014
  • India

Thank you so much for your nice feedback.

Very nice place. Except I think they had a cat roaming around and I'm allergic. But really a great place

Thanks for your time to write us a review. Your right! We have a kittycat in our hostel. She is told not to go upstairs and we clean everyday!

The hostel is really beautiful, the staff were super nice and helpful, and the breakfast was tasty . The hostel is located by the main train station, 10-15 minutes walking from the main attractions of the city. Recommended!

Such a charming and accommodating hostel. The staff were all extremely pleasant and genuinely seemed to want you to have the best experience possible. They offer a free walking tour and breakfast- both of which were great. It has a great kitchen and meeting area and is perfectly located. It's very close to the Centraal station (though no noise!) and within easy walking distance of great food, stunning architecture, and the lively areas of town. Definitely recommended.

I wish there was a 'Phenomenal' rating... That's the best word to describe this hostel. Great location, awesome facilities, delicious FREE breakfast, wonderful staff! Met some great people and will be sure to go back when I am next in Rotterdam. Which I hope will be soon!

I loved it here! Nothing but good vibes, great location and all the staff were very friendly and helpful! Highly recommend!

Awesome! We are happy to hear you had a great stay ;)

Not a crazy party hostel, which I really liked. Good comfy social common areas.... And fantastic staff!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6