Ani & Haakien - Rotterdam Reviews

Coolsestraat 47-49, Rotterdam, Netherlands

THE owners of this hostel did a very good job if I ever go to Rotterdam again I will stay at Ani Haakien. 2 minutes walk from central station, very frendly staf, cosy living and big kitchen free to use, awesome garden, clean rooms and showers lockers with power outlets free wifi. Great place to stay!

• 9th Feb 2014

lovely atmosphere, great people, reasonable everything. go here!

• 8th Feb 2014

Loved loved LOVED this hostel. Great staff, great homey sort of feel and great place to relax and get in synch with the relaxed rotterdam lifestyle. Huge thanks to Sara (one of the staff) who made my trip to rotterdam even better :)

Super cute place, with clearly lots of attention placed on design. The common room and kitchen are great spaces for meeting fellow travelers. The rooms are spacious, beds comfortable, and bathrooms decent (thought I found the push button sensor shower a little strange). The location was convenient for the tram station, but I didn't feel very confident walking around the adjacent international neighborhood alone at night. Loved chatting with the staff!

Real homey hostel with a great staff, nice kitchen and fancy designs. Recommended.

Great, cozy hostel! I can just offer for everybody!

Thanks for your review. Hope to see you back someday! Good travels :)

Great hostel! Especially for the price. The comforter and bed was super comfortable and the lockers in the room are great! They have electrical outlets inside of them. In case you want to charge your phone and not have to watch it all the time. Staff was excellent- I loved them. Overall, awesome first time in Rotterdam!

Great place, 5 mins walk to station, 10 mins to city, tram access. Cosy living room, felt like someone's house! Very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms fine, clean, top bunk does not have rail to prevent you falling, and no ladder!!! Lockers in room, only 2 power points. Showers room with dressing area but are sensor and no way to control temperature.

Staff were excellent, very nice people, all the things you need at the hostel, comfy bed, good atmosphere, close to shops, good wifi. def stay here again!!

Great place, with a cosy atmosphere. One minus point is that there was no quick presentation of Rotterdam and its highlights and not a city map given directly. The electronic lockers on the doors make them noisy at night when people come back late.

The day that you checked in our hostel our lovely new employee had her first shift/day. I think she was a bit nervous and we hope you can forgive her for this :)

I strongly recommend this hostel. It is very close to the central station and you can tour the city walking easily. The staff was friendly and you can find a home atmosphere at the kitchen with everybody talking together. The breakfast is a little bit simple and can be improved. Overall I probably will stay in this hostel if I come back to Rotterdam!

• 8th Jan 2014

Great atmosphere, the communal area downstairs makes it perfect to meet people especially for solo travellers and great staff at this hostel!

Thanks for your review. Good Travels :)

ロッテルダムセントラル駅から徒歩三分ぐらいで最高の立地です^ ^ 何よりも、部屋の内装やキッチン、共用スペースがとってもお洒落で居心地がいいです!かなりオススメです! This hostel is very nearly from Rotterdam Centraal station and all of this is veryvery Fashionable! So I felt very comfortable! I recommend this hostel very much!

maybe it's totally new, so can keep every detals so clear, hope they can always keep it. the location is just 6 mins walk from central station, staff are very patient and kind, you can make those not just hello and goodbye's new friends. some nice guy may appear in the common place and ask you to join his free city tour, don't hesitate, go straightly, they are very nice!看来去一个城市如果住hostel的话,非常应该挑评分最高而不是最便宜的,很多优秀品质必定是能够得到住客公认的,就像鹿特丹的这一家,非常愉快的经历,而不只是那种萍水相逢分别都不说一声的穷背包客扎堆的地方。

The hostel ıs very good I recommend ıt. Very clean. Safety and the receptıon people are very effıcıent.

• 29th Dec 2013

Cute and funky hostel, personal lockers included, good kitchen facilities and comfortable beds, friendly staff . Also very close to main train station and nice walk to main attractions. Overall good value and nice place to stay.

The staff is really, really nice! The facilities are awesome! Great location! I recommend all tourists to stay there! =)

It's probably the best hostel I will ever see in my life. It takes 5 minutes on foot to get there by the train station. Staff is the best.; They give many helpful hints to the guests and are also very thoughtful. (They even let you choose a movie in netflix if they see you getting bored and project it onto the wall in the living room.) Breakfast is free and they make delicious fresh croissants. If you want to chill out, they even sell beer for 1.20 euro. Bedrooms are super clean and comfortable.

The staff is very nice and the hostel is really close to the train station. I really liked the fact that each of the lockers had an electric socet in it. The kitchen is very well equiped and if I ever return to Rotterdam I will definitely stay here again.

It's very close to Centraal station. Short distance walking to city central shopping area and market. Very friendly and helpful staff. Free breakfast and lots of kitchen facilities to use for self cooking. I stayed only one night in off-peak season, so it's quiet and relaxing, no party atmosphere or drunk people. That's why I like it. Very comfortable bed, pillow and warm beddings.