Ani & Haakien - Rotterdam Reviews

Coolsestraat 47-49, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Super Nice hostel. Beautiful common area and outside space and garden. I end up in a 10 dorm bed without any windows and it was unpleseant. there are 10 and 6 dorms on the top floorwith no windows, so you may ask where to be place.

• 19th May 2014

Really cool vibe!

I was enjoying my stay at your hostel. The atmosphere was excellent and I appreciate that you value recycling!

Great hostel. Location was very good (2 minutes walk from the station), friendly staff, clean, cool deco and a good atmosphere. Best book (exchange) shelf I have come across in my time in Europe. Would stay here again!

We were only here for one night. It was a very nice hostel, extremely close to the train station in Rotterdam. The owner was a bit terse (probably due to our late arrival), but made me an extra egg for breakfast- thus all is forgiven.

Great central location, right in the city center with all the good connections (metro, tram, train and bus)! Clean hostel, with clean showers and a clean kitchen! The staff was very accommodating to my needs.

I feel very comfortable in here. It was one of the great experience in my whole month travelling time, and this is the best hostel i stayed in until now.

Had a fantastic stay at Ani & Haakien's, easily the best hostel I've stayed in!

• 2nd May 2014

very wonderful night here

It was like living in an urban Outfitters. Great theme, free lockers, nice back yard, good deal on bike rentals, and more. Rotterdam was easily my favourite European city! Definitely worth the visit. And the free walking tour but on every day was so good!

Thanks for your review!! Hope to see you back one day :) Regards Team Ani&Haakien

My husband and I stayed for two nights in the small double room. The only thing we don't like is the room floor which makes noisy. The staff are great give very detailed intro about Rotterdam city! Common room is big and nice full of people at midnight! Easy to reach from Rotterdam central station.

• 30th Apr 2014
  • China

there would be more lockers or at least bigger. For the breakfast we expected at least ham and cheese to make a sandwich, it was very poor

Thanks for your review. We hoped that your most valuables things like laptops & camera's could fit! Did you do enjoy the powerplugg inside? If you ever want bigger things to be locked just ask our reception :) We give away free breakfast! Hot brewed coffee, tea, milk, orange juice, bread, cereals, butter and of corse some Dutch delicacies like Pindakaas, nutella, jam, appelstroop, honey & Hagelslag and a boiled egg! It is as far as we can go..

Excellent! This hostel was the best I've ever stayed.

Thank you so much for your stay! We really appreciate that you enjoyed it. The best regards from the Ani&Haakien team.

Very kind people of the staff

Really nice place to chill out and a good common area with back porch. Staff we're very friendly as well!

Greetings from Bulgaria. Very nice place, close to the center of Rotterdam and Central station. Extremely friendly staff, always try to go an extra mile with accommodation and service . Everything was far above my expectation. That is the only place, I would like to stay during my vacations in Rotterdam. Thank you :-)

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Bulgaria

Very friendly, familial hostel. Everyone was in the communal area sharing tips, chatting and making travel-buddies. Great place, especially if you're traveling alone.

Had a great time here. The staff were awesome, they offer many things other hostels don't (kitchen, laundry, lobby guitars to play). Best of all the atmosphere was terrific. Great music playing, an outdoor courtyard with hammocks, and the guests and staff were telling stories, laughing, and getting to know one another in no time. A short walk from Rotterdam Centraal too. Very satisfied, this Canadian will be back!

• 23rd Apr 2014

This is a great hostel run by lovely people. The staff are friendly, the rooms are comfortable and clean and the breakfast is really good. Would highly recommend it. It's also really close to the central station so really easy to get to from both the airport and train station.

This is a lovely place! I wish I could stay longer in Rotterdam. Totally recommend, very close to central station, nice area, nice staff and nice design.