Animation City Hostel Reviews

2. Haris koez, Budapest, Hungary

Thanks for a nice stay! Budapest is lovely and you have a nice little hostel! :-)

Very nice place. It might be noisy sometimes but it did not bore us. People are really nice! Viktoria, you rock :)

• 29th Jan 2014

Very nice hostel!

The hostel was not so far from city center. There were small cabinet which you can put your stuff there and it has key for you. There were small shower in hostel but it was ok.

Had a terrible experience at this hostel. Having booked a bed in a six bed dorm I arrived to find that I was infact in the 6 bed dorm, however there was an extra foldout small bed in the room which I was assigned- making it a 7 bed dorm. Extremely uncomfortable and tiny room. Noisy. 2 showers only for the whole hostel. And a kitchen which was so tiny with poor facilities I wouldn't even bother using. I cancelled my second night and found somewhere else to stay. Not recommended!

There is no common room and the wifi was poor, the kitchen is also currently under construction but still usable!

• 8th Nov 2013

• 7th Nov 2013

I had a very nice stay, 10 days long in the 6 bed dorm. The room is large enough and cosy, wifi works well. The location is of the bests one could find in Budapest. And, most of all, the staff is very neat and helpfull... I would definitively come again.

Staff are great, very kind and helpful. The hostel was clean and tidy. Excellent location, just in the heart of Budapest, everything is so close.

• 25th Oct 2013
  • Mexico

Great hostel with nice staff and excillent location! I will definitely go back one day