Animation City Hostel Reviews

2. Haris koez, Budapest, Hungary

Best location, great and super kind and friendly staff! clean, lovely room and big bathroom! I definitely suggest!

It was rather difficult to find as there's absolutely no sign of the hostel, I had a nice gentleman from the bar in front offering me help and calling the hostel to open the door for me. The staff was super friendly, both the guy at night and the girl in the morning - can't complain about them! But the room was super poor, sheets were smelly and most important: that area is so loud, I couldn't get any sleep due to the drunk singing/screaming people outside :(

Dear Andrea!Thank you for taking time to rewiew us.Unfortunately we have no permission from the local government to put a sign outside.To avoid complaints and misunderstandings,we send a detailed direction for everybody immediately after booking.Since we are located in the middle of the downtown,it can be noisy sometimes,but on average it is a small,nice pedestrian street,where the hostel faces.We really appreciate your opinion,it can help us a lot to develop in the future.Thank you once more.

The floor in the two-bed private is super squeeky. The bedding was a bit smelly and the beds are low quality and very very noisy! So no good sleep for me that night. Apart from that the hostel is clean and nice. bathrooms were all good. The location could not be any better!! and the overall value for money was all right. With better beds I wouldn't go anywhere else...

Great place with loads of bars/restaraunts right next to you and close to all the major sights. When we arrived,we had a free upgrade to an apartment which was great. Staff are so friendly.