Animation City Hostel Reviews

2. Haris koez, Budapest, Hungary

Great place to discover budapest, excellent location, not for people looking for party. But excellent indeed. Really recommended

I had a great stay at Animation City Hostel! Reasonable price, nice atmosphere, very fiendly staff, clean and cosy rooms and nearby the city center & even free laundry! Thank you very much, I enjoyed my stay and I'll come back next year to your Hostel definitely! Thank you for everything!

• 25th Mar 2015
  • Argentina

I didn’t stay there because I had to cancel. I filled out the form because it was the only way to leave a comment. to hostelworld.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

location = perfect my private room = a room in an apartment in same buiding (but different entrance) no common hostel areas to share time with other travelers but plenty space for yourself almost LuisXVIII decoration and furnitures but all new + gigantic kitchen + big bathrooms ikea stile

Best location, great and super kind and friendly staff! clean, lovely room and big bathroom! I definitely suggest!