Animation City Hostel Reviews

2. Haris koez, Budapest, Hungary

Best location, great and super kind and friendly staff! clean, lovely room and big bathroom! I definitely suggest!

It was rather difficult to find as there's absolutely no sign of the hostel, I had a nice gentleman from the bar in front offering me help and calling the hostel to open the door for me. The staff was super friendly, both the guy at night and the girl in the morning - can't complain about them! But the room was super poor, sheets were smelly and most important: that area is so loud, I couldn't get any sleep due to the drunk singing/screaming people outside :(

Dear Andrea!Thank you for taking time to rewiew us.Unfortunately we have no permission from the local government to put a sign outside.To avoid complaints and misunderstandings,we send a detailed direction for everybody immediately after booking.Since we are located in the middle of the downtown,it can be noisy sometimes,but on average it is a small,nice pedestrian street,where the hostel faces.We really appreciate your opinion,it can help us a lot to develop in the future.Thank you once more.

The floor in the two-bed private is super squeeky. The bedding was a bit smelly and the beds are low quality and very very noisy! So no good sleep for me that night. Apart from that the hostel is clean and nice. bathrooms were all good. The location could not be any better!! and the overall value for money was all right. With better beds I wouldn't go anywhere else...

Great place with loads of bars/restaraunts right next to you and close to all the major sights. When we arrived,we had a free upgrade to an apartment which was great. Staff are so friendly.

Best location well hidden little gem. People need to choose this hostel as their first choice to stay in Budapest will be returning in August!!!

• 20th May 2014

Thanks for a nice stay! Budapest is lovely and you have a nice little hostel! :-)

Very nice place. It might be noisy sometimes but it did not bore us. People are really nice! Viktoria, you rock :)

• 29th Jan 2014

Great location steps from main shopping area. They let me check in early. Staff super helpful.

Very nice hostel!

The hostel was not so far from city center. There were small cabinet which you can put your stuff there and it has key for you. There were small shower in hostel but it was ok.

Had a terrible experience at this hostel. Having booked a bed in a six bed dorm I arrived to find that I was infact in the 6 bed dorm, however there was an extra foldout small bed in the room which I was assigned- making it a 7 bed dorm. Extremely uncomfortable and tiny room. Noisy. 2 showers only for the whole hostel. And a kitchen which was so tiny with poor facilities I wouldn't even bother using. I cancelled my second night and found somewhere else to stay. Not recommended!

There is no common room and the wifi was poor, the kitchen is also currently under construction but still usable!

• 8th Nov 2013

• 7th Nov 2013

I had a very nice stay, 10 days long in the 6 bed dorm. The room is large enough and cosy, wifi works well. The location is of the bests one could find in Budapest. And, most of all, the staff is very neat and helpfull... I would definitively come again.

Staff are great, very kind and helpful. The hostel was clean and tidy. Excellent location, just in the heart of Budapest, everything is so close.

• 25th Oct 2013
  • Mexico

Great hostel with nice staff and excillent location! I will definitely go back one day

Great value, right in the middle of town. Clean rooms, and we even got a free upgrade to a four bed dorm! Highly recommend if you are not after a party hostel, but still want to be in the middle of it all.

Small hostel, very welcoming and helpful with everything. Great place to stay.

• 13th Sep 2013

Best hostel I've been so far! Next time I'm in Budapest I will stay there again!

• 7th Sep 2013

Very clean and spacious. Lovely bathrooms.

« first « Prev 1 2 3