Anixi Boutique Hotel Reviews

17 Marathonos Avenue, Anixi, Athens, Greece

this is place is good if you have plans to do things outside of athens city center. it isn't near a metro so either you drive, take a taxi or bus to get here. upon my arrival i wasn't sure if this was the right place because the kinder city sign shadowed the anixi sign. the breakfast is simple in the morning, mostly breads along with some protein. the rooms are all different and it's confusing to know what you're actually booking. the staff is very helpful and kind, great customer service.

• 10th Oct 2013

The hotel is good, location is not the best at all, but you can reach city centre in about an hour after taking several trains and buses. We had some trouble with information given in the web about free transport to and from port and airport, service which the hotel claimed not to provide any more when we asked for it. But anyway, after complaining they gave us the free transport. The service all in all is good.

• 30th Jul 2013

This hotel has great potential, the Owner is very nice. The breakfast was the best. The facilities are a bit run down and my particular room was a bit musty; however, I had a great night sleep which I was in desperate need of before heading home to the US. I felt it was a bit far from the airport; my fault for not taking the time to research location;; however, I was very pleased to see the suburbs of Athens in a whole other light; for I would have not seen this area any other way.

The Staff is very helpful, especially the lady--Sunny. I did enjoy my trip there.

• 19th Jul 2013