Anjali Inn Reviews

Plot No 15, Sag baug, Andheri Kurla Road, Between Marol & Sakinaka, Near Mittal Estate i ag, Mumbai, India

A really really bad hostel. They charge 3000Rs per night not the agreed upon 1600. The rooms are small and grimy, sheets were never changed during my stay even though they emptied / cleaned the a/c into to room. There are mice and mosquitos in the rooms. The staff is unfriendly, has no Idea about the area, and ony wants to sell you food. This is the worst possible entry point when arriving from the airport. Rather take a cab into the city and get a real hostel / hotel.

It was my first time in India and I felt totally save and welcomed. I think it is important to say that the hostel is located in an area with a lot of working class people, be prepared to be the only(!) foreigner in this area. You will find here a busy street life and it seems to be even more crowded than other parts of Mumbai. I(female, solo traveler) was abel to explore this part of the city on my own and still felt save, there was no begging or harassment, be prepared to get stared at a lot

• 1st Nov 2014

It is a good value for money hostel so no complaints. Free wifi is good, but it's far away from the centre. However, there was a mouse in our room!

I found some worms in my room and there was some fungus on the walls. However, AC worked well, there was TV in the room and as I was the only one in the room (for 6 people), I could use privacy advantages.

Close to the airport, metro and restaurants.

Perfect location to stop over Mumbai

Wonderful to be picked up from the airport, though it should be made clear that there is a 200R charge for the parking . there were some mouse droppings under my friend's pillow but the staff changed the sheets with no problem. Basic accommodation but AMAZING to be met at the airport. thank you guys

• 27th Jul 2014

Just one night and my fly was night, so I decided this hostel, it's simple one, but ok for few nights. The fact that they pick me up and leave me at the airport was amazing.

the staff and owner of this hostel are great great people. they always are very helpful and friendly. close to metro station and airports. free transfer was a nice touch. a bit far from downtown for longer stays.

Location is a bit far. No guests allowed into private room. For the price of the room I might as well have stayed in a proper hotel using agoda.com - some really good deals where guests are allowed in to room! Sorry! Internet was good though.