Anjali Inn Reviews

Plot No 15, Sag baug, Andheri Kurla Road, Between Marol & Sakinaka, Near Mittal Estate i ag, Mumbai, India

This was an overpriced room. I did not feel safe as a solo female travler. One of the staff members came knocking on my door at 9pm and then tried to force his ay into my room. The other staff member was rude. Would never recommed

A really really bad hostel. They charge 3000Rs per night not the agreed upon 1600. The rooms are small and grimy, sheets were never changed during my stay even though they emptied / cleaned the a/c into to room. There are mice and mosquitos in the rooms. The staff is unfriendly, has no Idea about the area, and ony wants to sell you food. This is the worst possible entry point when arriving from the airport. Rather take a cab into the city and get a real hostel / hotel.

It was my first time in India and I felt totally save and welcomed. I think it is important to say that the hostel is located in an area with a lot of working class people, be prepared to be the only(!) foreigner in this area. You will find here a busy street life and it seems to be even more crowded than other parts of Mumbai. I(female, solo traveler) was abel to explore this part of the city on my own and still felt save, there was no begging or harassment, be prepared to get stared at a lot

• 1st Nov 2014

It is a good value for money hostel so no complaints. Free wifi is good, but it's far away from the centre. However, there was a mouse in our room!

I found some worms in my room and there was some fungus on the walls. However, AC worked well, there was TV in the room and as I was the only one in the room (for 6 people), I could use privacy advantages.

Close to the airport, metro and restaurants.

Perfect location to stop over Mumbai