Anjali Inn Reviews

Plot No 15, Sag baug, Andheri Kurla Road, Between Marol & Sakinaka, Near Mittal Estate i ag, Mumbai, India

Just one night and my fly was night, so I decided this hostel, it's simple one, but ok for few nights. The fact that they pick me up and leave me at the airport was amazing.

the staff and owner of this hostel are great great people. they always are very helpful and friendly. close to metro station and airports. free transfer was a nice touch. a bit far from downtown for longer stays.

Location is a bit far. No guests allowed into private room. For the price of the room I might as well have stayed in a proper hotel using agoda.com - some really good deals where guests are allowed in to room! Sorry! Internet was good though.

They offered FREE PICK UP from Airport!!! I I felt so good about it as I am new to this city and visiting mumbai for the first time in life... i highly appreciate this kind gesture!!! Thus, They are so helpful people so kind so friendly and welcoming!!! Room is very well maintained very neat especially the toilet is wonderful awesome better than our home toilet facilities. Overall it is a 5star experience and i highly recommend this hotel to everyone around the world!!!

It's below average for India. It's okay for a night (arrive late, fly out next day) as it's very close to the airport. If you want to see Mumbai you have to take a tuktuk to the station and a train for 30 mins. The whole trip costs about 50R, but I wouldn't want to spend a whole hour for one way more than once. Good airport hostel, but bad hostel for visiting the city. The owner is quite rude sometimes. He offers free airport pick up, but charges you if you're late and doesn't inform him...

A present from heaven if you have a flight delay or you have to stay for a couple of hours at the ariport. The pick up service is fantastic, the staff is friendly and you can take a good shower and a nap in between your connecting flight.

Anjali Inn is a nice place to stay.

The staff was super helpful and excellent. Both people who were working there went way out of the ordinary to help me find some places I was looking for and finish some projects I needed to get done before leaving for the airport the next day. They were very wonderful and I would be happy to stay with them again in a heartbeat!

Inexpensive, but real value for money. Rooms need a fresh coat of paint or a good wall-wash, but linen were clean. Staff were very friendly and helpfull. I recommend this as a transit hotel for the seasoned traveler on a budget.

• 29th Jan 2014
  • Norway

I knew nothing of Mumbai when I arrived so the pick-up from the airport was very welcomed! The place I stayed at is not the same as in the photographs, however, because there are two locations. I was at the one on Marol Maroshi Road. Andheri East is not the best location for you if you have a set itinerary filled with the more "touristy" sights but is is PERFECT if you are interested in experiencing Mumbai/Bombay on a more intimate level. Tuk-tuks to the the train stations are easy to find!