Anjali Inn Reviews

Plot No 15, Sag baug, Andheri Kurla Road, Between Marol & Sakinaka, Near Mittal Estate i ag, Mumbai, India

I found some worms in my room and there was some fungus on the walls. However, AC worked well, there was TV in the room and as I was the only one in the room (for 6 people), I could use privacy advantages.

Close to the airport, metro and restaurants.

Perfect location to stop over Mumbai

Wonderful to be picked up from the airport, though it should be made clear that there is a 200R charge for the parking . there were some mouse droppings under my friend's pillow but the staff changed the sheets with no problem. Basic accommodation but AMAZING to be met at the airport. thank you guys

• 27th Jul 2014

Just one night and my fly was night, so I decided this hostel, it's simple one, but ok for few nights. The fact that they pick me up and leave me at the airport was amazing.

the staff and owner of this hostel are great great people. they always are very helpful and friendly. close to metro station and airports. free transfer was a nice touch. a bit far from downtown for longer stays.

Location is a bit far. No guests allowed into private room. For the price of the room I might as well have stayed in a proper hotel using agoda.com - some really good deals where guests are allowed in to room! Sorry! Internet was good though.

This is really only a place to stay if going to or coming from the airport. I wouldn't recommend staying any longer than necessary. The airport pick up worked perfectly which was great (I'm a 19 year old traveling with one other girl so the prospect of arriving in India for the first time at midnight was rather daunting so this was great for us). We left this area as soon as possible the following morning and headed into the lovely area of Colaba. Good for an airport place but not much else.

They offered FREE PICK UP from Airport!!! I I felt so good about it as I am new to this city and visiting mumbai for the first time in life... i highly appreciate this kind gesture!!! Thus, They are so helpful people so kind so friendly and welcoming!!! Room is very well maintained very neat especially the toilet is wonderful awesome better than our home toilet facilities. Overall it is a 5star experience and i highly recommend this hotel to everyone around the world!!!