Anjunapalms Guesthouse Reviews

650 D'Mello Vaddo, Anjuna 403 509, Goa, India

Amazing place! I liked so much stay there. The staff is fantastic, it's near Anjuna Beach, the facilities are ok and the price is very cheap! Next time in Goa I will come back to Anjunapalms! =)

Thank you sir, much appreciate your putting in a good review for us, kindly review us on Tripadvisor.com too, hop[e to see you again

Cheapest Available Room doesn't mean a cheap room. It is quite a nice calm place with trees. I liked the place at first sight. However few things made me think otherwise. I would not have minded all of the problems if the hosts had acknowledged that their guests faced some inconvenience, instead of saying that its the guests mistake to choose the cheapest available room and to leave bathroom window open ( was open when we walked in and how are we supposed to know that it needs to be closed)

• 13th Jun 2015
  • India
  • All Male Group, 25-30

We apologize for the rain insects that entered the bathroom due to open windows and lights being left switched on, and accept our mistake for not keeping the window shut, still we leave windows open to keep the room fresh when a new guest is expected. We should have closed the window after the guest check in or ask them to close the window.

View all Goa Bed and Breakfasts