Anjunapalms Guesthouse Reviews

650 D'Mello Vaddo, Anjuna 403 509, Goa, India

Some maintenance work is needed in the rooms & the furniture. My partner and I have stayed in numerous hostels / b&bs around the world. We understand low budget; this doesn't have to be synonymous with old broken furniture & fungus filled walls. A place can be simple, clean AND reasonable too :) The guest house was always out of water when we came back in the evenings. We weren't exactly looking for a leisurely shower, but being able to use the washroom / wash your hands & face is a basic need!

• 20th Oct 2014
  • India

A nice family run property. Very friendly owners that were very helpful. Location couldn't be better so if I'm ever in Anjuna again I will stay there for sure.

The best place I have stayed so far. Made a lot of friends. Peaceful place. Would recommend it to all

• 17th Aug 2014
  • India

Hello Sir, we are so grateful for the nice review you gave us, thanxs from Dena and self, and we hope to see you again Felix

The owner was rude, had not even kept the bed for me and yelled at me for arrriving after 2pm. The rooms were hideous and there is literally no atmosphere. Look elsewhere.

This guest refused to stay even though we offered him a upgraded room , and was quite arrogant he turns up at our guesthouse after 9:00 pm even though our check in policy states no check in after 9:00 pm, so now he claims I was rude, sorry but this is false accusation and quite unfair, judges us from all the other customers review so far.

Good place - Great value