Anker Hostel

7.6
Very Good 4872 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Aug 2017

Good location, not the place to meet people really, quite a small common area, nice bar. Only downside was there were no security lockers in the room, but they did advertise that.

• Finland, Female, 25-30
13th Aug 2017
7.4

The hostel was a good place to sleep, not very much else. Definitely a place to go if you're on a budget in Oslo.

• FireyRedFox
  • Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
10th Aug 2017
8.0

Great location Super helpful and friendly staff Comfortable beds Annoying to have kitchen in the room and not one big one to share

• USA, Male, 25-30
10th Aug 2017

Michael was the best. I think he does an incredible job as a receptionist and a night staff member. Tell him I said thanks and if he ever wants to get a hold of me he can email me at jerlinton@gmail.com. He was hospitable and an important part of my experience in Oslo. Thanks to all of the staff for the work that they do, I think the hostel was the best one I stayed at in my journey.

9th Aug 2017

After all of the nightmare reviews, I braced myself for the worst... but y'all are trippin lol this place is totally fine. I found it to be social, clean, well staffed, and secure. The rooftop is nice and the location is actually pretty good for walking to/from most spots in the city. Sure, this isn't the cool small hostel vibe but nowhere in Oslo is so you can make due.

• USA, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2017
6.9

Was a great place to stay for just one night. The beds weren't very comfortable. There are no lockers in the room, which would have been nice. The only thing I really have to complain about is the lack of washer me dryers. There are only 2 for the entire hostel. I had to wait until the morning I left because there just wasn't space. And when I did the dryer didn't even dry my clothes fully and I had to go at that point. Frustrating!

• Montenegro, Male, 31-40

Good location and clean.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
7th Aug 2017

Great central hostel in downtown Oslo! Very easy to locate and conveniently by Oslo central station. Loved it! Would stay here again:)

7th Aug 2017

We only stayed for one night and this hostel met all of our expectations. It was cheap and centrally located; however, if it's a lively atmosphere with lots of opportunities to meet others that you're looking for, I would suggest you look elsewhere. Great for sleeping purposes but that's about it.

• nofipinhai
  • Austria, All Female Group, 18-24
8.0

Each room has its own kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen is really unpractical because you can't really have breakfast early in the morning without waking up your roommates. Everything was very clean. We booked an 8-bed dorm and ended up with only two other people which was nice.