Anker Hostel Reviews

Storgata 55, N-0182 Oslo, Oslo, Norway

Worse! Bad experience! When I came in the middle of the night, there was someone in my bed. Reception gave room to guests which was already full, so other took my bed, since i wasn't there yet. I had to argue with another guest at 1 am! After told the receptionists, she didn't even say sorry! She answered our questions with cold face. Terrible! Pricey! No locker, no common kitchen, no personal bed light, limited electric sockets in room, pay extra for linens. WON'T RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE!

Having stayed in a number of great hostels around the world this one was pretty underwhelming, and not unique. It's in a good location though and not overly expensive for Norway in comparison to other places.

Terrible facilities, no proper kitchen, one toilet for eight people in one room, TERRIBLE internet, staff is not very helpful... Very bad hostel. You neef to pay for EVERYTHING! Located in a not very safe area full of junkies.

This was our first stop on a 6 week journey. We had a fine stay. Nothing great and I would say that cleanliness could be improved. With that said, it was safe and provided us a fine place to crash.

Located centrally, 10 mins walking distance from Oslo Sentrum station and the bus station, Anker Hostel provides value for money given the prime location. I was given an ensuite dorm in an 8 bed room, the room was big and spacious, had a kitchen, and the bathroom was modern. Impressive hostel. Just I do not understand why the hostel changes extra for bed sheets and towels, are people really meant to carry theirs from one hostel to another? Also staff while professional could be bit more friendly

1 2 3 Next » last »