Anker Hostel Reviews

Storgata 55, N-0182 Oslo, Oslo, Norway

The hostel is close enough to the main street, but is in a dodgy area and is overpriced. There are no lockers in the room, so you have to lock your things in the lobby or else trust that no one will steal your things. I stayed in a (very large) 8 bed female dorm with ensuite bathroom. Breakfast was a good value, but the staff was exceedingly rude, it took me 45 minutes to find breakfast because of the unhelpful woman at the desk, that night I heard the same story from three other guests.

I think it's little expensive because you have to buy linen and there isn't breakfast.

Good hotel

This is a hotel with dorms, NOT a hostel. There is no atmosphere. The common room is actually just the foyer area. Plus I thought the staff were pretty unhelpful

Had a great stay! Hostel was warm and clean. Just a shame I was in a dorm room and one of the guys was snoring REALLY LOUD so not much sleep had, not the hostels fault :)

It's always the same here; it's very good staying there and the staff is very helpfull.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »