Anker Hostel Reviews

Storgata 55, N-0182 Oslo, Oslo, Norway

Deposits for kitchen utensils/lack of common kitchen was kind of silly.

Everything was very nice! clean room and friendly staff. and close to the center.

Clean hostel centrally located near the city centre. Expensive, but good value considering the prices in Norway in general.

Take out kitchens from the rooms, leave just bathrooms then.

Still strikingly expensive for a hostel, but I know this is Oslo prices

• 5th May 2015

I had a good time at Anker Hostel. All the staff were friendly and helpful. People were very sociable down at the reception/lounge area. I wish there was a communal kitchen as there were only small kitchenettes in each dorm room. However the individual kitchen boxes provided were a real novelty!!

Very nice and helpful staff, located closely to main train station and all the attractions:) Highly recommended:)

• 24th Apr 2015

My only concern is related to security. The room was quite hot and I opened one of the windows, but it was just the by the street behind the building, quite easy for someone to sneak in the room... although I did not have any problems (just a little bit noisy on Saturday after 2am!), I think that could be improved.

Very easy really Enjoyed