Anker Hotel Reviews

Storgt. 55 N-0182, PO Box 4674, Sofienberg, Oslo, Norway

Bed; very uncomfortable. Bedroom; Very small Breakfast; Not appetizing at all Cost: Very overpriced for what is being provided

This hostel does what it says on the tin. Cheap and cheerful, especially for Oslo. Staff weren't jumping up and down with excitement but I suppose that's Oslo. Would definitely recommend this place though. You won't find better at this price.

The breakfast buffet was really great and the rooms were lovely. Actually stayed on two separate occasions in the same week. The second time, our assigned room reeked of cigarette smoke and they rectified the problem immediately by moving us to another room no questions asked. They were also really apologetic about it. I was able to pay with an US card (no chip and pin) as well, so that was nice because I had trouble with my card in other Norwegian places. 10-15 min walk from the train station.