Anker Hotel

Fabulous 319 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 25-30
15th Jul 2017
7.7

For Oslo standards this is a central hostel; however, it felt quite isolated from things to do in Oslo. Rooms can get a bit stuffy at night.

• USA, Couple, 41+
1st Jul 2017

Everything was perfect. Great place to sleep and just a 10 minute walk to train station and bus. Breakfast was great and more than we could eat.

• England, Couple, 31-40
7th Jun 2017
7.1

Solid basic hotel.

4th Jun 2017

I loved the location of the hotel and breakfast was plentiful. I did not however like the 3:00 in the morning fire alarm! However, things were settled out (I believe a false alarm) by the time I got redressed.

3rd Jun 2017

I'm mostly happy with my stay, even added an extra day but just be sure to rebook with the website or they will charge you extra! Room was spacious and very clean, I opted for a single private room. The first night we had a fire Alan arm go off at 4:00 am, not so much fun made it hard to get back to bed! The breakfast has a huge selection and was quite tasty! I'm happy to recommend it to others.

24th May 2017
6.9

This hotel is overpriced! When I got there it was the afternoon but still felt kind of unsafe walking from the train station. It is an ok 10 minute walk. The staff is not rude but not helpful either. I needed a converter to plug my phone charger and the lady in the reception told me to buy one and didn't even offer to help me find one. Also, the bar was closed so you could not get a drink. The phone in my room didn't work so I could not call the reception area. So no phone, no food, no drink.

8th May 2017
7.7

Good location, 10 minutes walk from the train station, lots of attractions nearby. Breakfast is great, big selection. Staff are very friendly and helpful. I enjoy my stay

10th Apr 2017

The bar was great, the rooms were clean, the staff was very friendly. Just down the road from a tram that will take you to the center of the city!

8th Apr 2017
7.1

Decent hotel. Value for money (for Norway). Convenient location for sightseeing, wouldn't go towards the Central station at night though.

20th Mar 2017

Very clean, most comfortable bed I have slept on in Europe so far! Very friendly staff also. Free breakfast had a very large spread and was good!