Anker Hotel Reviews

Storgt. 55 N-0182, PO Box 4674, Sofienberg, Oslo, Norway

No complaints! We stayed for two nights. Our room was excellent and clean and it was within good walking distance of the high street and the fjord. No issues at all. The bed in our room was so comfortable, it was amazing. The only thing is that this is definitely not the place you want to stay if you want to meet other young people! Age category here is more in the 40's.

The location was vert good and our room had a great view. The staff was friendly and helpful. One minus would be the breakfast, it was quite poor and the dining area was dull. But I would definately recommend this hotel!

• 14th May 2015
  • Finland

Very pleased with location and value. Highly recommended!

• 11th Apr 2015

Excellent value for such a pleasant stay

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Wales

My boyfriend and I were really pleased with our choice of the Anker hotel. Oslo is expensive, there's no way around it, but the amenities offered by Anker (especially breakfast included, with vegetarian options for my bf) made it the best value for money we found. It's centrally located with a tram stop really near, within walking distance to several attractions. The staff were pleasant and helpful and our room was lovely and comfortable with a nice view. Would recommend and stay there again.

The bed is very comfortable, and the breakfast had a lot of variety.

Security: Nothing to complain. Location: It´s close to the main station (5 min walk) but you have to go down the Storgata which is not the cleanest street and there are some shady people standing around Staff: Everything ok. Atmosphere: I would not like to spend my free time there, but its ok to sleep there. Cleanliness: Ok, but seems to be worn down. Value for m.: Good. Facilities: Didn´t use any of them

• 27th Nov 2014