Anker Hotel Reviews

Storgt. 55 N-0182, PO Box 4674, Sofienberg, Oslo, Norway

The hotel was very good and the breakfast service really varied. The staff were were so polite and helpful!

Good location, friendly staff, and excellent breakfast!

Anker Hotel provided me with everything I needed. My room was small and simple, but very nice and cozy. The built-in heater in my room was not working, but they gave me an external heater to keep my room warm, and a kettle to make my own tea and coffee in the room. The hotel maid kept my room tidy during my stay. The view from my window was pretty good with the river and trees. The breakfast came with full selection.

As a solo traveller it was really clean, friendly staff and was nice to have breakfast in the morning! Would definitely stay here again

We stayed in the Anker Hotel that adjoins the Anker Hostel.

• 28th Nov 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The location is great!

The hotel was definitely worth the extra cost over the hostel. The breakfast was really good and the room my friend and I shared was very comfortable. It's in a pretty good location as well, not too far to walk to the major attractions like the Palace.

Just perfect.

The staff was very friendly and helpful for giving me tips for visiting the city. I would absolutely tell anyone going to Oslo to come to the Anker Hotel. Worth every penny. Made my stay in Oslo so cozy

I was so surprised at the high quality of the hotel given its price. Definitely a pleasant surprise! The location was central, breakfast included and the check in/check out process was super easy. Would definitely recommend!

• 3rd Oct 2015

Our stay was great! The rooms were clean and included fresh sheets and towels! Breakfast was included and it was absolutely amazing! Warm food, cereal, etc. The location is also fairly good as it is close to the city centre but also close to the bars and Grunnerlokke, which is a very trendy neighbourhood. The staff had some very helpful people but a few people were very unfriendly and unhelpful.

Really nice hotel!!

• 19th Sep 2015
  • Hong Kong

Basically a Travelodge

Thought the breakfast was great. A big variety. Everything was big. Happy with the stay