Anna Garden Hotel Reviews

Calis Beach, Mustafa Kemal Bulvari, 1327 Street, Fethiye, Turkey

Only stayed 1 night. Very clean. Nicest bathroom we had seen in a while. Two single beds pushed together instead of a double. Small room but could manage that. Bus stop out the front was great. Beach is a close walk.

Came here after an overnight bus at 7am. The place was locked up and nobody there. I phoned the owner and explained to him that I understood that I was there well before check in but would it be possible to leave my bags somewhere at least. He informed me that I would not be able to do that until 11am, and then changed it to 11:30am... naturally, I grabbed my things and left. Stay elsewhere!