Anna Garden Hotel Reviews

Calis Beach, Mustafa Kemal Bulvari, 1327 Street, Fethiye, Turkey

Only stayed 1 night. Very clean. Nicest bathroom we had seen in a while. Two single beds pushed together instead of a double. Small room but could manage that. Bus stop out the front was great. Beach is a close walk.

Came here after an overnight bus at 7am. The place was locked up and nobody there. I phoned the owner and explained to him that I understood that I was there well before check in but would it be possible to leave my bags somewhere at least. He informed me that I would not be able to do that until 11am, and then changed it to 11:30am... naturally, I grabbed my things and left. Stay elsewhere!

Hi, my comments: Security: after the bar (the bar is the front desk) closes, you're on your own. Location: the hotel is unreachable by bus after 10pm or very early in the morning, you must hire a cab. Staff: get somewhat upset if you request changes at the last minute. Hotel staff was nice. Atmosphere: OK Cleanliness: the first room was smelly and had a broken showerhead, the 2nd day room (room change) was ok. Value: OK Facilities: only liquid soap dispenser to wash face and use as soap

• 4th Jan 2015