Anna Guesthouse Reviews

Velebitska 5, Mostarska 1E, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Stejpo was a great guy, who gave us directions and random facts about Dubrovnik. So cheerful and helpful, especially with waking up early to take me to the bus stop so I could catch my plane!

I had a very good experience. I recommend everyone to stay at anna-guest house. The owner is very friendly and a talkative person. He guided me very well about the old city. Price is also very good in comparison with others in the same area.

• 24th Aug 2015
  • Pakistan

Stjepo the owner was incredibly helpful and informative and everything was clean, tidy and well kept.

the apartment was clean and perfect. I recomend this apartment. Thanks Estefano for your help. I like to come back again. Nice garden!

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts