Anna Guesthouse Reviews

Velebitska 5, Mostarska 1E, Dubrovnik, Croatia

We really enjoyed our stay here with a fantastic host who made us feel comfortable and shared his huge wealth of knowledge on the local area with us. A number of beaches, restaurants and bars are all in walking distance with the Old Town a short bus ride away. Room had fridge, microwave, toaster, air con, tv and was clean and large. Would highly recommend!

Great place for a couple - peacefull and near by the beach. Host was really nice as he was picking us up from bus station and taking there as we left - thanks! Clean place as well :)

Stevie was great! He welcomed me as soon as I arrived, sat me down and gave me a rundown of the best times to see the old town to avoid crowds, things that were worth paying for and things that were not. He looked up the bus schedule for me and gave me a ride to the station when I left. Such a great host! The room was simple and clean, included a kitchenette which was helpful. Good location with a beautiful promenade to walk to and lots of good restaurants. Short bus ride to the old town.

Our stay at Anna Guesthouse was great. We stayed in the twin room that had everything that we needed for our 4night stay. The room was very clean and bathroom was moden, the kitchenette and fridge was very handy. The apartment is in the Lapad area not old town but the buses are very frequent and easy to catch. The apartment is an easy walk to restaurants, supermarket, bakeries and the Lapad beach. The host was great, he always went out of his way to help us, best host ever!

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts