Anna Guesthouse Reviews

Velebitska 5, Mostarska 1E, Dubrovnik, Croatia

We really enjoyed our stay here with a fantastic host who made us feel comfortable and shared his huge wealth of knowledge on the local area with us. A number of beaches, restaurants and bars are all in walking distance with the Old Town a short bus ride away. Room had fridge, microwave, toaster, air con, tv and was clean and large. Would highly recommend!

Great place for a couple - peacefull and near by the beach. Host was really nice as he was picking us up from bus station and taking there as we left - thanks! Clean place as well :)

Stevie was great! He welcomed me as soon as I arrived, sat me down and gave me a rundown of the best times to see the old town to avoid crowds, things that were worth paying for and things that were not. He looked up the bus schedule for me and gave me a ride to the station when I left. Such a great host! The room was simple and clean, included a kitchenette which was helpful. Good location with a beautiful promenade to walk to and lots of good restaurants. Short bus ride to the old town.

Our stay at Anna Guesthouse was great. We stayed in the twin room that had everything that we needed for our 4night stay. The room was very clean and bathroom was moden, the kitchenette and fridge was very handy. The apartment is in the Lapad area not old town but the buses are very frequent and easy to catch. The apartment is an easy walk to restaurants, supermarket, bakeries and the Lapad beach. The host was great, he always went out of his way to help us, best host ever!

Stepkoe met us at the bus station as he said, very reliable and helpful. Plenty of information to help with our stay in Dubrovnik.

• 7th Sep 2013

Stjepo, the manager of the guest house was very helpful and friendly. I was able to find out from him Some interesting information regarding life in Dubrovnik. I was very pleased, that the pick-up and drop off from the bus station was included as a complementary service. It was great since the location for the newcomer was not so obvious. Overall I was very pleased with the stay there and would recommend to others. Traveller

The owner Stjepo helped a lot, telling some local tips and explaining all about transport, shops etc. He picked us up from bus station and brought back there on the day, when we were leaving. The gusethouse was good - location around 15 by bus from old city. The room was clean, with a little kitchen and facilities. It had a balcony, so we could enjoy our breakfast or supper. Of course, it was a bit hot, 'cos the weather was hot in general, but air conditioner is the room :)

You had to walk far down a hill to get anywhere and the trek back up the hill was very difficult. There were no blankets on the bed, just a sheet. And we also had a huge hole in the wall in our shower. The owner was very nice for picking us up but was unhelpful in planning Any other parts of our trip.

• 20th Jul 2013

Dear Guest, You lie to me like a landlord when you're on the same day when you came to say you called uncle in hotel and to remain only a night and booked 4 nights. I'm not angry and took you to the hotel next day that you wrote all these lies. Many guests who were here before you, even in the same room they wrote a completely different so it can easily be seen in its entirety here who is telling the truth and who is the lie. GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE

Very helpful and informative host. Property situated away from old town but with 5 minute bus ride couldn't complain. Room had great facilities and extremely clean would definitely recommend

• 16th Jul 2013

Our host was friendly and most helpful.

Great guy, picked us up and dropped us off, gave us all the info we needed. Good value for money, highly recommend.

Owner was exceptionally helpful. Picked us up and dropped us off at the bus. Even did our laundry for free!

The rooms had cooking facilities and the lovely terrace meant that you coul socialise with other guests. The free pickup and drop-off was also good and worked well. The owner puts in a lot off effort to ensure things run well. The guest house is on a hill so a certain level of fitness is required but the location near to the beach and other holiday facilities together with easy access to the old town makes this guest hostel an iseak base

this is is not as hostel but a private room with a small kitchenette and bathroom. It is a 10 minute bus ride from the old town but is a much cheaper place to stay than the old town which is ridiculously expensive. The owner was nice and friendly and provides a free pick up service which you should make use of as otherwise you won't find the place!

Made to feel very welcome, the accommodation was immaculate and Stjepo was more than helpful, I booked my next trip as soon as I arrived home.

• 18th May 2013

Thank you so much for everything, we had an amazing time, and we loved the excursion!

• 5th May 2013
  • Sweden

fantastic family and can not do enough for you.even let me leave at 2 pm and give me lift to bus station

This was the best hotel and travel experience we have had in over 6 weeks of traveling! Stjepo, the owner/manager is so useful and wonderful. He picked us up and took us back to the port when we arrived/left. He sat down with us and told us what was fun to do in Dubronik. He made us feel at home. I would highly recommend Anna Guesthouse to anyone and everyone!! If we could give more than 100% we would! Thank you for such a wonderful week!

Cheap, cheerful and clean! A little far from the Old Town, but that is easily reached by bus. Hint: get the lift from the bus station from the host, otherwise it will be difficult to find! Very knowledgeable host. Would recomend.

Anna Guesthouse is located in the new town... But, I thing it is good, because place is new, no noise while sleeping etc... And it is so easy to go to old town; 10min with bus or 30-40 min by walk... Hostel room has own bathroom, kitchenette, air conditioner and anything you may need in your stay... It was clean too... And greatest part was the hostel householder Steve... He really helps a lot :) Great place for its price...

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7