Anna Pension

9.2
Superb 123 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2017

Anna Pension was extremely clean and very close to downtown Fira. The staff was amazing and very helpful/accommodating! I'd definitely recommend Anna Pension to anyone looking for a hostel close to Fira!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2017

Good wifi very cosy and cute. Good for those looking for a quiet few nights.

• Scotland, All Female Group, 31-40
22nd Jul 2017

We liked the location in a small village... local shops and restaurants were all good. Not all rooms have a balcony which was disappointing. Helpful information from reception.

• Denmark, Couple, 18-24
20th Jul 2017

Just stayed here one night, lovely pool, clean and friendly staff. Only minus is hard beds.

• England, Couple, 18-24
8th Jul 2017

Our stay at Anna Pension was wonderful! Located only 10 minutes out of Thira (walking) it's the perfect location especially if you hire quad bikes. The room was clean and spacious, and cleaned every day. The pool area was great. Anna did everything she could to make our stay comfortable. We would highly recommend and stay again upon returning to Santorini.

1st Jul 2017
7.7

Staying at Anna Pension was different than I was imagining. When I arrived no one was at the front desk, so I had to call the number listed on the hostelworld website. The individual that answered seemed confused why I was calling. They didn't really speak English, but once they figured out that I was there to check in they came down to let me in. The location was ok, but a little out from the main area. I ended up renting and ATV which allowed me to easily travel to Fira, the beach and Oia.

29th Jun 2017

I had a private double room. Very quiet and plently of space. In walking distance to major bus stop. No trouble to find as everyone in Karterados knows wherr it is. Very kind staff. Wi-Fi a bit spotty in back where private rooms are but nice in main area.

• aaronfisher193348
  • Canada, Male, 31-40
25th Jun 2017

If your going to come to a Santorini I recommend staying at this place. For the price, location, service it can't get any better plus the pool is wonderful. To get around the island grab a scooter or atv which you will have for 24 hours which in my opinion is the best, cheapest and most fun you will ever have exploring the island.

23rd Jun 2017

My only complaint is that this hostel is at the bottom of a long steep hill, but I'm a stereotypical chubby American so this won't bother most! I was amazed at how wonderful the property was - the facility, the staff, the pool, my private room. They provided the best experience possible.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2017
8.0

The staff were very friendly and helpful. I even got a lift to town when I couldn't get a taxi. It was a fair walk into the main part of town, especially in the heat. So I would recommend hiring a quad or Vespa. Great place for the price and definitely a good option if you're on a budget and don't mind not being in the centre of things.