Anna Pension Reviews

Greece, Santorini, Santorini,Karterados, Santorini, Greece

Anna is so so kind, oh my goodness she is unbelievably nice! She drove me to the airport for free and made sure I had everything I needed. She constantly was checking in with everyone to make sure they were not only comfortable, but enjoyed their room, and was willing to move you if you had any requests. The only thing that wasn't my favorite as the beds were not that comfortable, unless you like them firm...like really firm haha. I would highly recomend the place though.

• 20th Nov 2015

Excellent stay! Staff was prompt, warm, friendly. Anna is super sweet. The room was comfortable and private and the price was outstanding!

• 10th Nov 2015

AnnaPension was great value for money. The lady is very kind and sweet and took care of all our needs. The airport transfers are extremely convenient in a place like santorini . The rooms are extremely clean and pleasant. We had a comfortable stay

Hostel was good, located a 5 minute drive to Thira/Fira which is the central part and where all the nightlife is. The atmosphere of the hostel was poor and there was no breakfast included. Very clean and comfortable rooms. We hired quad bikes from a place the hostel recommended but they were terrible bikes and the young male hiring the bikes was rude. There are free airport transfers to and from the airport though which was very helpful :)

Great location.. about a ten min walk from the village of Katerados.. loved the swimming pool.. would definitely stay again

A lovely small hotel with a nice authentic Greek feeling.

• 12th Jun 2015