Anna houseboat Reviews

Prins Hendrikkade 549, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Really good location, heart in the center but really nice and quiet location. Everything walking distance, bars, shops etc. The owners of the boat are super helpful and cool! Definitely would go back to stay here. Really enjoyed all the package!

It was a very pleasant stay at Anna Housboat. Very charming room and the owner is a nice guy. Also, it's pretty close to central station and town center. I would definitely recommend everybody to stay there!

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Austria

My husband and I absolutely loved our stay at Anna Houseboat! It's a beautiful, bright, very comfortable and welcoming place. Thijs was very kind and helpful with all our needs, including orienting us in the sometimes-confusing city of Amsterdam! The houseboat is quite spacious. The bathroom is large, the bedroom we stayed in was plenty big enough for us, and there is a nice, open kitchen and living area. It's also well located, a short walk from the central train station. Loved all of it!

The owner of the houseboat is a very cool guy

• 6th Mar 2014

Great houseboat, amazing atmosphere, very helpfull and polite staff. No breakfast but you have a fully equipped kitchen to do whatever you want to eat. Every facilitie you need (computer, wifi, laundry, fridge, etc...) Very clean room/bathroom. Not the best location because it's not really in the city center but it's totally worth the 15min walk just to stay in a houseboat! The place is unique, used to be a cargo ship from 1927 totally transformed into a house...really nice and cozy! GO THERE!

My friends and I had a wonderful stay at Anna Houseboat. The location was excellent and the owners very friendly and helpful. Thoroughly recommended!

• 17th Feb 2014

The boat it's nice and tidy just 10 minutes walk from the Centraal Station, it has just two rooms, for that reason its quiet and pleasant. The owners are helpful and kind, the overall experience for two nights was very good.

Stayed here for 3 nights during our visit to Amsterdam. It's quite well located - only 5-10 minutes on foot to Central Station and the Old Town. What I like is that it is quiet - away from the trams, crowds, coffee shops etc, which makes for a nice peaceful rest. As it is a boathouse, it is an accommodation which is uniquely built - no bunk beds. There's sufficient hot water and towels provided. Great experience and would recommend to any other adventurous traveller!

Lovely house boat, clean, very near central station.

• 6th Dec 2013

Hey there, booking the house boat was the best idea my girlfriend an I ever had. It's not even 10 minutes from the Amsterdam main Station and easy to find, just leave the main entrance to the left and walk. It's important to tell them the right arrival time because there's no check-in as usually, the nice girl who opened the boat and gave us the keys came by bike. The inside was amazing, everything was in a good condition. Kitchen, bathrooms and rooms were clean. We will definitely come back!

Could not fault this accommodation. Everything was clean and neat, no fuss. Rarely seen any other people. We were shown around and left to it. Cooking facilities excellent, I had to learn how to use stove top coffee pot, a first for me, just a few clicks on the kitchen computer and thanks to tube I now know how. location quite close to station and the Jordaan (the more real side of Amsterdam) All in all a great place to stay.

Very clean, warm, with a good shower, a nice kitchen; every little thing was thought of - a very special atmosphere! We will come again or at least recommend it to friends! Thank you!

A fantastic place to stay in Amsterdam! The hosts are fantastic, helpful, and friendly and made us really feel at home. The novelty of staying on a boat is very exciting. It's very quiet but right in the middle of the city, with easy access to anything you need. We loved walking around the area, and found it easy to get to nice places to eat and drink in the evenings.

owners very friendly, accommodating and discreet. Excellent location to reach the center of Amsterdam.

• 1st Nov 2013

A really fantastic ecperience.....just wish we could have stayed there longer....oops!!!!

A Wonderful place to stay. Greeted by warm and friendly owners. Free towels and access to kitchen facilities, a huge bathroom that was always free, a cosy bedroom and all the novelty that comes with staying on a houseboat, one only a short walk from Central station. Thank you for a wonderful stay, we shall return!

It was very nice to sleep in a boat ! Thijs and Dawn are great hosts and we had a very pleasant stay. The place was clean and cute. I would definitely recommend ANNA Houseboat !

• 16th Oct 2013
  • Switzerland

My friends and I were absolutely delighted to stay at the Anna Houseboat. It is a beautiful and well maintained space, hosted by friendly locals, with easy access to the surrounding area. I heartily recommend this property to anyone seeking an unforgettable and relaxing 'hostelboat' experience. Thanks, Thijs and Dawn!

Brilliant time staying at Anna! Thanks!

• 8th Oct 2013
  • Scotland

cozy and wonderful hotel to stay

View all Amsterdam Bed and Breakfasts