8.8
Fabulous 2,275 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 2,275 Total Reviews
Anne Hostel Asakusabashi Located at 2-21-14, Yanagibashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo.
Japan
Tokyo 111-0052 2-21-14, Yanagibashi, Taito-ku
88% 2275
35.6988672 139.7893309
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 41+
16th Aug 2016

We loved our stay here. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was nice with restaurants nearby and easy connections to all of Tokyo. Me, my wife, and our son stayed in a Japanese style room with a well working air conditioner. We would definately stay here again.

• badrideboss1046
  • India, Male, 25-30
6th Aug 2016

Nice place where you can meet a lot of people from different countries and share stories. Easily accessible by train and just 40 mins away from Haneda Airport. Quite a few places to eat nearby and the river is right behind the hostel. Overall a very nice experience. Will definitely come back again. My only request is if the hostel management can try to keep the lounge area open longer into the night.

4th Aug 2016

A great option for staying in Tokyo with close proximity to the Asakusabashi station and close by Akihabara, Asakusa, and Ryogoku districts. Staff was very friendly and helpful, cultivating a good sense of community and atmosphere for all the guests. The free breakfast (hard boiled eggs and toast with jam) was a nice routine in the mornings. The facilities had a little wear from the high traffic of guests, but that's inevitable. I would come back again and recommend for others!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
4th Aug 2016

Honestly a great hostel. The showerrooms leave a little to be desired. But the staff, facilities and (in my experience) people were all great. Highly recommend.

22nd Jul 2016

It has been one of the best hostel I've been. Nice neighborhood, close to the train station, Comfortable and includes a basic breakfast but good.

20th Jul 2016

Great hostel, friendly staff, good facilities. Breakfast is simple but something you can be confident about eating before going out and getting stuck into proper Japanese food. Pretty close to the Asakusa line (Asakusabashi and Kuramae stations) so easy enough to get around the subway.

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
11th Jul 2016

Nothing but props to the staff here! They never hesitated to help me out when I had any questions about my trip and what to do! ;) Amazing stay! One thing to note is that it is more like a chill and relaxing hostel, not a really party one ( at least for the period I stayed in)!

• USA, Male, 18-24
9th Jul 2016

It was a pretty comfy hostel, and I enjoyed the complimentary breakfasts and teas. I tried to spend little time in the hostel so I can explore Tokyo, but I did enjoy relaxing in the lounge, chatting with fellow travelers while my phone charged. The hostel is a mild walk from the station, and a short walk to the nearest conbini and shrine (If you enjoy those). Only thing I didn't like was that the lockers smelt terrible.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
8th Jul 2016

Great place

• Germany, Male, 25-30
2nd Jul 2016

Nice place, clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Good location, metro is a few min away and Senso-ji isn't far. The only thing I didn't like was that the dorms were freezing. Otherwise I was very happy with my stay.