Fabulous 2,201 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2,201 Total Reviews
Anne Hostel Asakusabashi Located at 2-21-14, Yanagibashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo.
Japan
Tokyo 111-0052 2-21-14, Yanagibashi, Taito-ku
86% 2201
35.6988672 139.7893309
    Rooms available

• Poland, Female, 31-40
26th Apr 2016

If you get room close to dining room it might be pretty noisy :(

• England, Female, 31-40
20th Apr 2016

A good hostel. Could do with bigger lockers which could lead to more space in the dorms. It was brilliantly situated with easy access to everywhere. I would recommend

13th Apr 2016

I have stayed twice in this hostel. First on February 2014 and then on April 2016 and I can tell the experience was pretty consistent. The hostel is nicely located on east Tokyo near Asakusa, Skytree, Akihabara, etc.. Even though small the staff is always very helpful and you get everything you need from a place to shower, to a kitchen and a nice rest/dinner area. I would recommend it to any traveler on a budget that doesn't mind small spaces.

• Sweden, Female, 31-40
4th Apr 2016
5.7

The kitchen is really too small to prepare food, especially in the mornings i felt like i was getting in the way of the staff making breakfast or cleaning up afterwards. The beds could definitely do with thicker mattresses! I had to put my blanket under my hips / tailbone because i was feeling the wood beneath the mattress. And I am not heavy. The room was too small for 4 girls with bags. Very limited storage space in the room. They would do better to give everybody a bit more space everywhere!

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
2nd Apr 2016

Great hostel, thankyou!

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
2nd Apr 2016
7.1

Well... love the place but I got sick of scabies, at the 4th day of staying started to feel itch and didn't know why :( never had this issue in my whole life!. Maybe It was my fault, nobody told me to use blanket and cover the tatami :'( I'm on treatment now and have a lot of itch. u_u Maybe I would stay again but I would take medicine before I stay to prevent infection. Has great location, love to have free breakfast but due I got sick, it ruined part of my trip to Tokyo.

1st Apr 2016

Great spot near the JR and subway lines. Plenty of spots to eat nearby, plus free breakfast in the morning.

30th Mar 2016

This was the best Hostel I stayed at in Tokyo! Many others have better facilities, however the atmosphere here and the people around is amazing! I met very interesting people there and they always have something to do! I would stay here again, definitely!

28th Mar 2016

Really good value hostel in centralized location. Great spot if you are a solo traveler who speaks little Japanese as there are always other solo travelers passing through and meeting in the common room in the morning and night. Facilities are cramped, but clean and comfortable and the bunks have a feeling of privacy.

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 25-30
28th Mar 2016

This was a great hostel with good rooms and amazing people. 5 of us stayed here for 6 days and we met some amazing people and had a great time the whole time we were there. The facilities here are good and the staff are very helpful.