Anne Hostel Asakusabashi

Fabulous 2499 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2499 Total Reviews

17th Jul 2017
7.7

There wasn't really anything wrong with the hostel. I was just using it as a bed to sleep in. The location isn't really close to anything though. You'll have to take the train to visit anything and you'll never be close to the hostel. Staff was great, beds were comfortable, and had everything I needed though.

9th Jul 2017

This place is great! Very clean and good facilities, very friendly/helpful staff, good location, a nice hangout space to meet other travelers or watch Japanese television/play Famicon

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Jul 2017

Very good location - JR and subway just a short walk from the hostel and not far from central Tokyo Clean hostel, good atmosphere

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
6th Jul 2017

It excels in every aspect. Good location, helpful staff, and very affordable. Space was a bit cramped but understandable since we are in the heart of Tokyo. Highly recommended.

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24

I love it so much! So tourist friendly 😁😊❤

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
4th Jul 2017

We stayed in a private room on the second floor. The room and facilities were clean and comfortable, but the thin walls made for a couple of noisy nights. I'm glad we weren't planning to sleep in, as there was a construction site right next door. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the free breakfast (toast and jam, hard-boiled eggs, tea, and coffee) was a great way to start our days in Tokyo. Check out the west exit of Asakusabashi Station if you're looking for dinner in the area.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
3rd Jul 2017
7.4

Stayed at Anne for 5 nights. The staff were great and super helpful but it was not very social or a very young crowd. Just not exactly what I'm looking for in a hostel. The location was all right, but I would stay somewhere on a better subway line next time. We liked the staff and the breakfast though so just depends what you're looking for.

• Sweden, Mixed Group, 18-24
3rd Jul 2017

Nice and helpful staff. Not a super fancy breakfast, white bread with butter/marmalade and egg, but it works. Shared a Japanese style three-bed room with two friends, it was small but comfortable and I'm happy with it. There was only one shower on each floor, but it actually turned out to work fine. We could hear our roommates talk late at night when we wanted to sleep, but I used earplugs. The place was pretty nice and clean, small but cozy. I felt comfortable staying there.

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2017

I had a really great time here. I was so happy with how social it is and met cool people who I ended up spending a lot of time with and going out with. Breakfast being included is awesome and the place is really clean. No real complaints except that one of the receptionists looked like she would literally rather be anywhere else but there when I asked her questions.

30th Jun 2017

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Location is not too far from main attractions in Tokyo. The staff is super friendly and helpful and they accommodated an early check-in for me. There are tons of guides and maps to help you get around and find things to do.There is a free breakfast that is pretty basic but does the job and coffee and tea prepared all day. The common area is perfectly set up for meeting new people and security was never a concern of mine. Would definitely recommend.