Anne Hostel Asakusabashi Reviews

2-21-14, Yanagibashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

The carpet and the lockers smell really bad. It would be good if they sprayed with deodorizer weekly.

Its a very big hostel, if you like that kind of hostel well you will love this one. Well situated with tons of tourism info, it's a good start to explore Tokyo

Very nice staff, really helpful whenever I had questions.

Really enjoyed this hostel and the included breakfast every morning- great opportunity to meet other travellers. Stayed in a 4 bed dorm. The room was small but comfortable with curtains separating the bunk. Not the best location but close to the train station and easily accessible. Very friendly and helpful staff. Would recommend.

It was a nice place. The 12-person dorm I stayed in was a bit cramped with all the luggage and ladders taking up much of the floor space, but the curtains and shelves were nice. I'd stay here again.

• 3rd Jun 2014

An absolutely amazing place to stay! The location is great- quite easy to navigate around and close to the metro station. All facilities were extremely clean and staff were very friendly. The free breakfast in the morning is basic but a nice way to start the morning. I found it to be a great place to meet people and will definitely be back here.

Dorm beds have curtains which is great for property! Hostel is located in a good neighbourhood super close to JR and Toei stations, lots of info on tokyo and super helpful staff!

Very friendly, clean and comfortable. Good if you're looking for a place to lay down your head whilst in Tokyo in a relatively more calm area with good transport links to nearby major stations. Breakfast, although simple, is a great idea as it's a quick way to meet people and a nice start to the day! Overall worth every penny.

• 30th May 2014

For what I wanted on my trip: a clean bed, clean shower, close to train /metro and breakfast, I got what I paid for. I stayed in a Female dorm 4beds on the 2nd floor. Beds were comfy and clean room. Breakfast was all good. Staff helpful and friendly. Location for me was great. Both train and subway close to the hostel. never felt unsafe on the way from the Train or metro heading back to the hostel in late or early mornings. I liked my stay and highly recommend people to stay here.

I really enjoyed my stay at Anne Hostel, it's really close to Asakusa with its famous temple and hoístoric district. The subway is just a couple of minutes away and i felt really safe in the area. The staff is great and very helpful, the free breakfast a nice extra and i'd highly recommend this hostel to travelers visiting Tokyo!

very friendly staff, nice and clean place!!, close to subway..

• 22nd May 2014
  • Mexico

Great hostel, very beautiful building, spacious beds. Only trouble is that you have to take a Toei line to get to the station closest to it, so you can't easily use the Tokyo Metro or JR lines.

Amazing hostel. It can be confusing to find as there is another "Youth Hostel" right around the corner. I love the wall of information and all the pamphlets. One small suggestion - put mirrors in the showers so that guys can shave using the hot water.

Had a great stay here, it was a great base for a first visit to tokyo. Great communal area and great free breakfast!! Would definitely recommend and return here.

Very friendly staff and overall quite clean. Dont come here if you're looking for a vibrant atmosphere though.

I liked this place. It was a great price and the people that worked there were friendly and helpful. Also, being at a hostel is nice for to meeting others.

Great Hostel for staying in Tokyo, around the Asakusa area. Staff were really nice and the common area is great for meeting fellow travellers over the free breakfast every morning. Location is a close walk to the subway and JR lines.

Great for what I needed - safe location, not too loud, clean, friendly staff etc.

• 16th May 2014

Great place! Helpful staff, not much space in 12 person rooms but still manageable. Really enjoyed our stay in Tokyo!

• 16th May 2014

The cleanest hostel I've ever been! The rooms l, bathrooms and the location were great! Station is very close to the hostel. I would stay here again when visiting Tokyo!