Anne Hostel Asakusabashi Reviews

2-21-14, Yanagibashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

The hotel was so nice. The room was not too smal. The bathroom is very clean.

This is a great little hostel in Asakusabashi offering nice clean dorms and free breakfast. A top place to meet other travels and a good hub to travel in and around Tokyo from.

Nice hostel, helpful stuff, clean and good located

A great place to meet other Westerners traveling in Tokyo, but not many Japanese people were staying there. Very social in the evenings. Great location near Asakusabashi station. Great amenities.

pros: close to subway station, very clean, free breakfast cons: strict no food in rooms policy, slightly lax security ("stored luggage" was just them keeping your luggage on the stairway landings. anyone off the street could have walked in and grabbed a bag if they wanted.)

Has an awesome Japanese lounge area where you can meet lots of people. Free basic breakfast if you want something simple. Location is good as it's close to the subway and a 10/15 minute walk to Akihabara.

Thank you very much Anne hostel, for the excellent stay :) I've made so many memories and friends here. The facilities very very very clean and we'll maintained, and the system is efficient and we'll thought out :) please open more branches around Japan!

I loved my stay at Anne Hostel, and would have stayed more if they weren't fully booked already. The staff is really sweet and helpful, and I really liked the facilities on the 4th floor (japanese style rooms and bathroom, as well as lounge and small kitchen). The rooms on the other floors are more like plain old hostel dormotories, but the curtains to add some sense of privacy was a nice touch.

• 13th Jun 2014

Good hostel overall - helpful staff, nice common room, and solid dorms. A bit of a quiet area but easy to access by subway/JR.

Three of us stayed in the tatami room that was right next to reception and the dining room. The rooms are clean, and the free breakfast every morning was great. We also appreciated the proximity of the hostel to a JR AND Metro station.

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

The carpet and the lockers smell really bad. It would be good if they sprayed with deodorizer weekly.

Its a very big hostel, if you like that kind of hostel well you will love this one. Well situated with tons of tourism info, it's a good start to explore Tokyo

Very nice staff, really helpful whenever I had questions.

Really enjoyed this hostel and the included breakfast every morning- great opportunity to meet other travellers. Stayed in a 4 bed dorm. The room was small but comfortable with curtains separating the bunk. Not the best location but close to the train station and easily accessible. Very friendly and helpful staff. Would recommend.

It was a nice place. The 12-person dorm I stayed in was a bit cramped with all the luggage and ladders taking up much of the floor space, but the curtains and shelves were nice. I'd stay here again.

• 3rd Jun 2014

An absolutely amazing place to stay! The location is great- quite easy to navigate around and close to the metro station. All facilities were extremely clean and staff were very friendly. The free breakfast in the morning is basic but a nice way to start the morning. I found it to be a great place to meet people and will definitely be back here.

Dorm beds have curtains which is great for property! Hostel is located in a good neighbourhood super close to JR and Toei stations, lots of info on tokyo and super helpful staff!

Very friendly, clean and comfortable. Good if you're looking for a place to lay down your head whilst in Tokyo in a relatively more calm area with good transport links to nearby major stations. Breakfast, although simple, is a great idea as it's a quick way to meet people and a nice start to the day! Overall worth every penny.

• 30th May 2014

For what I wanted on my trip: a clean bed, clean shower, close to train /metro and breakfast, I got what I paid for. I stayed in a Female dorm 4beds on the 2nd floor. Beds were comfy and clean room. Breakfast was all good. Staff helpful and friendly. Location for me was great. Both train and subway close to the hostel. never felt unsafe on the way from the Train or metro heading back to the hostel in late or early mornings. I liked my stay and highly recommend people to stay here.

I really enjoyed my stay at Anne Hostel, it's really close to Asakusa with its famous temple and hoístoric district. The subway is just a couple of minutes away and i felt really safe in the area. The staff is great and very helpful, the free breakfast a nice extra and i'd highly recommend this hostel to travelers visiting Tokyo!