Anne Hostel Asakusabashi Reviews

2-21-14, Yanagibashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

위치 나름 괜찮습니다. JR 이용하기 아주 편합니다. 12인 도미토리였는데 자는 데는 불편함 없었습니다. 4층에 다용도방은 밤 12시까지만 해서 그게 좀 아쉬웠습니다.

• 18th Nov 2013
  • South Korea

The hostel was very clean,with English speaking staff,and near a subway line,which was convenient.We stayed in a Japanese-style room on the 4th floor-very clean,with clean and nice sheets;note-the walls are very:) thin;the shared bathroom was always clean.Negative-the breakfast is NOT worth the money-cheap bread,eggs,100¥-jam,and margarine (the latter two shared by everyone from a same dish).If you are a female traveler,the female staff won't bother helping you as much as they help the men.

Great location, simple quiet place to stay for a day or two

Very nice and helpful staff, great common room and free breakfast; also LOTS of information available about Tokyo&around on the top floor, including maps and Tokyo Handy Guide. A bit packed, but that's Tokyo. Facilities were functional and the location was actually pretty good: if you're not lazy you can easily walk to Asakusa and Akihabara, even Ueno. Subway very close by and lots of cheap, decent restaurants nearby.

Excellent place to explore Tokyo. Friendly staff provides a lot of valuable travel information.

Love this hostel! Finding it was tricky at first since it's located in a side street. I was able to find it thanks to a store owner who showed me a map of the area. Bathrooms are mixed gender and are very clean. I stayed in an 8 room dorm (all female) and it was very comfy. The hostel is close to 7/11 and the Asakusabashi station so getting around was not an issue. The staff speaks English very well and were able to help me with my questions. I definitely recommend this hostel!

• 13th Nov 2013

Great hostel, have stayed here before and would stay here again.

Stayed at this hostel a few times now and I was very happy with it. There is a direct connection to Narita and Haneda airport with the Asakusa subway line. This is especially nice when you have to catch a flight early in the morning. Rooms are cheap and a basic breakfast is included. :-)

• 6th Nov 2013

Good hostel; nice, helpful staff and great place to stay. Location is pretty good, a decent distance from the city centre but well connected by metro.

comfortable beds and very private for a dorm with the added curtain. good personal light and power source. toilet and kitchens were good. the only thing that could have been better was to supply a lock for the locker as i and most travellers wouldnt carry one with them. other than that great stay and i will be back for sure!!

it was a good stay there, thank you!

The staff were great, the common room was really social. Good breakfast, great atmosphere. I would recommend it

Anne hostel was fantastic! We stayed for 5 nights and I honestly wish we were there longer. The rooms are quite small--but no more so than other hostels in Japan. The bunks in the dorms (we were in a 12 person room) are well designed and make use of the small space. The mattresses are quite firm and I did hear some folks complain of this but I found it fine. The staff made the experience--super friendly

Awesome staff and the best facilities for a hostel that I have experienced. Not a party hostel but I recommend a sty here.

• 20th Oct 2013