Anne Hostel Asakusabashi Reviews

2-21-14, Yanagibashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Keep up with the butter in the mornings. In my 10 days of rapid travel in Japan, not one other hostel or hotel supplied butter with toast!! I had to eat dry toast with jam alone everywhere else. Ridiculous. Anne Hostel had the best breakfast. Keep it up.

Good place to stay with a basic breakfast for free, dorms are ok, bathrooms are clean, staff very friendly and helpful

I only intended to stay here for 2 nights then find something in Shibuya or Shinjuku but I loved it here so much I booked my entire Tokyo stay here. The common room is a great place to meet people. The common room and the 3 bedrooms definitely have the Japanese vibe to them. The dorms can be slightly cramped but the temperature control is good so it doesn't matter and you have a shelf on your bed to sort your stuff.

Wonderful hostel, met lots of really awesome people here in the common room. The hostel itself is very clean and well maintained and the staff are helpful. It's a short walk to the train station with access to JR and local lines which is handy. Heaps of great places to eat and relax just near the station as well. Will definitely be staying here again. It's about 15-20 mins train ride to all the main places like shibuya/shinjuku.

We highly recommend this place! Friendly staff, great atmosphere, nice breakfast and clean.

Only downside was there was so luggage room and we had to leave our bags on the stairs as our room wasn't ready yet. And no eating in the rooms

• 1st Jul 2014

I had an amazing stay. Met so many cool people, had many a fantastic night in the common area, and the staff were always helpful

• 30th Jun 2014

Great little hostel in tokyo. Close to the train station.... easy to get around Great staff...

• 29th Jun 2014

Very good place to stay. It's not in the greatest location if you're looking to spend a lot of time in the Shibuya or Shinjuku areas, but it's highly accessible to other areas of interest such as Akihabara and Asakusa. The staff here were great. They even took a bunch of us out for a night out and showed us a couple of drinking spots that likely aren't in the guidebooks.

Amazing first time hostel experience! Met awesome fellow travellers staying at the hostel who were all very like open-minded and friendly. Welcoming atmosphere with very helpful staff and clean facility. Would definitely come back if I ever go back to Tokyo one day :)

• 22nd Jun 2014