Anne Hostel Asakusabashi Reviews

2-21-14, Yanagibashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

The staff are super friendly and knowledgeable and went out of their way to help us out with stuff. Though they do recommend a lot of cool stuff for you to do in the City they don't organize anything as a Hostel, which is too bad as they could probably lead a cool pub crawl or something. Would definitely stay at again, though! :)

Enjoy the free breakfast. It's a pity that the common room close at midnight.

Had a good experience. The food options around the hostel are really great. It's also very close to the Asakusabashi JR line, which is very convenient. I would stay here again.

excellent price-quality ratio :)

We stayed 3 nights it was good. Very nice staff and there has a lot of information for tourist!! Very clean!!!

It would be better if you have a storage room for baggagge instead of leaving it in the stairs, just for security measures. There is also a lot fluzz in the floor. The showers and kitchen are excellent, and the staff is amazing.

Stayed at Anne hostel for 2 nights, the room was extremely clean, staff spoke good English and communication was really easy. The staff was extremely helpful in providing help when needed and was very informative. The hostel had a lot of information about the surrounding areas with detailed maps and locations information around Tokyo.

Too many bed in the room.

Great place. Great staff who will help you find whatever you are looking for, no matter how long it takes. I enjoyed staying there my last days in Japan. Nice location, close to the subway so its easy getting around Tokyo. Also close to the subway that takes you to Hanaeda aiport.

Staff were great and very helpful with my questions. Since I was in the top bunk, there was an instance where the magnet part of the night lamp slipped off. I informed the staff, but they weren't able to fix it, so I had to get the magnet on the floor once there was no one using the bottom bunk. Other than that, it's a great hostel.

Great hostel very close to subway and JR stations, great place to wonder arround Tokyo, the breakfast is a plus, everything in Tokyo is expensive

The hostel itself was amazing, the singular common room made it very easy to meet other travelers and make friends. The free breakfast in the morning was great- it meant that my budget spread that little further. The staff were so accommodating and were able to help me in any way I needed- whether that was with booking tickets to events, figuring out train timetables or just recommending fun stuff to do. The walls are also full of booklets and suggestions for travelers

• 10th Apr 2014
  • chrysm83

Breakfast included -- nice. Bunks have curtains, individual reading lights, and outlets -- nice. Lots of good & useful tourist info, maps, etc. provided. Nice, well maintained common area. A very pleasant and comfortable stay. Highly recommended.

older hostel, tight rooms.

Most helpful staff members we have come across to date! They will provide local maps and subway maps while making sure you're confident you know where you're going. The rooms were small but had as much space as we really needed for just crashing. Easy walk or train station but in an extremely quiet area so you don't have to worry about being woken up during your stay. Shower rooms sectioned off for guys and gals. Extremely clean! Would absolutely go back!

Nice staff- happy to talk.

Anne hostel was a nice place with sweet, helpful staff. I didn't partake of the free breakfast because I was hung over, as it should be.

Excellent location, 5 minutes away from Asakusabashi metro and Asakusa JR station. Nice eating/chilling area, but a little bit crampy. Really clean. You can leave your bag if you arrive earlier than check-in time. My only complain, the sinks are in the corridor right next the rooms, so when you have some girls brushing their teeth pass midnight, who don't care about others and talk like it's in the middle of the afternoon, you are sure to wake up!

I had a great stay at the Anne Hostel! The location was quite nice and quiet, yet had loads of shops and restaurants in walking distance! The rooms were very comfortable and clean. I really loved the japanese feel of the shared communal area, and the breakfast was veryyyy much appreciated! : ) The staff were all super nice and friendly (even faced with my rubbish japanese!) and gave some great recommendations for local restaurants! I'd definitely stay there again. Thankyou so very much!

A lovely hostel, with a simple yet satisfying breakfast of toast and boiled eggs. Not too far from the JR.