Annecy Hostel Reviews

32 Avenue de Loverchy, Annecy, France

The hostel is very nice and clean.

• 22nd Aug 2015

I really enjoyed staying at the hostel. It has everything you ask for. A nice staff, good facilities: good kitchen and the awesome garden, and a very nice atmosphere where you easily meet other people! Also the nature around the hostel is beautiful. I really enjoyed my stay an think about even returning on this trip

• 17th Aug 2015

Its a great hostel to socialize.. best place to stay in Annecy.

• 12th Aug 2015

I loved Annecy Hostel!! Would highly recommend to anyone travelling through Annecy. The outdoor area and bar really sets the Atmosphere bringing together travellers of all ages from all over the world. Awesome staff, friendly, helpful & fun. Perfect location, less then 15min walk to the old town and lake. I'll definitely be back someday soon :)

Annecy Hostel achieved my No. 1 tick for a light over the bed! thank you. Bed comfortable, good mattresses and en suite shower very good EXCEPT PLEASE put in soap holders (its very hard to hang onto the soap and wash yourself - a common missing item in hostels). Kitchen & food storage systems good as large back garden with herbs, chook enclosure and seats made from timber pallets, as well as large dining table, sofa, cushions etc. Great to hire a good bike there and ride arnd part of lake.

Truly brilliant hostel. Rooms were wonderful and atmosphere was amazing with live music being played on one of the night we were there. Its about a 5 minute walk into the old town and a 10 minute to the lake itself. Facilities were great with a big kitchen and dining room for socialisation as well as common rooms and a great outdoor garden with pig pong and pool. Possibly the best hostel We've stayed at I highly recommend.

everything is great except that the light in the toilette goes off too fast, like every time using the toilette would experience at least 5 time light off, that's really annoying.

• 31st Jul 2015
  • Taiwan

Overall very dirty compared to other hostels I have stayed in so I wouldn't stay there again. Also, the wifi is terrible even in the common area (I was only able to get on it at midnight one night because it appears only so many people can use it at a time) and you definitely won't get it in the rooms which I knew ahead of time. I have never left a bad review for a hostel but this one has been my least favorite by far.

Fantastic stay, friendly, helpful, fab location and was great with the family. Thank you

Loved it! Friendly staff, comfy rooms, a lovely outdoor area and the gorgeous annecy just a few minutes walk away from the hostel. What more could you want?!

The garden at the back is great to hang out, staff is friendly & helpful. Could be cleaner, common areas feel a bit like a messy student house, room was comfortable but the shower was a bit dirty.

Hotel was a little bit loud. People did not be quiet after 22 and ran inside the hotel back and forth. There was a one night when we didn't got a very good sleep because of partyin outside and people running in the nearest toilets (which where in our floor). Otherwise the hostel is a great place to be! I liked the garden area and the friendly staff. Will definitely come again if noise level in the quiet times is monitored better.

• 29th Jul 2015
  • Finland

Friendly staff, nice location, good atmosphere, but generally not very clean I felt.

It's very nice youth hostel ,It's located near to the old vilage of annecy . We can cook by ourself in this hotel , I really enjoy the my time in here .

• 27th Jul 2015
  • China

Everything was nice except for the staff, the people that works there are very friendly and nice, but the owner who is most of the time at the hostel is just extremely rude.

Lots of people just sitting around inside. Hard to find staff when you want them. Not so clean, so lots of flies. Good garden area to relax in.

The staff and the owners were friendly and helpful. The kitchen was well stocked and plenty of food storage space, well organized. The rooms were a good size. Bike rentals were a good price. Location was very good, close to the adorable old town and the lake. Internet was not great and only work in the common area, kitchen and living room. It did not work outside or in the bedrooms.

• 20th Jul 2015

Great place, great people. Thanks for making it an enjoyabe stay.

• 20th Jul 2015

Great location but I must say I was disappointed with this hostel. I found it not very clean or well kept. It is pretty old so referring to it as new was a bit misleading.

I could've had a more accommodating stay if the staff were more hospitable and I had a pillow for the second night. Kitchens and rooms need a step up on cleanliness!

« first « Prev 1 2 3