Annecy Hostel Reviews

32 Avenue de Loverchy, Annecy, France

Staff was very friendly, please is very well located and rooms are pretty ok ! the only thing I dislike is: - No internet in the rooms - Internet downstairs works from time to time

• 2nd May 2015
  • Argentina

bad sides are indeed the low cleaness (dust, hair, spots on "clean" linens), stink of staint and thin walls that let every single noise been heard

Staff was nice, and there was a very cute garden in the back. Internet was incredibly spotty making it difficult to continue planning future travel.

Wonderful hostel and absolutely great location in Annecy, especially considering the price of other hotels even farther away than the hostel from the lake and downtown. Supermarket right close by for cheap eats and the most amazing backyard and chill areas I have seen at a hostel. Will be absolutely great to hang out at in the summer! Annecy is a more quiet town but with some effort I think you could get other hostel peeps to head out with you!

everything was right as usual

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Spain

Very good.

Cant say enough about this hostel. Like living in a home with your temporary family. Best hostel kitchen EVER

The kitchen wasn't open till nearly 9am both mornings

Great location and garden. Wifi not in rooms was a bummer

Thank for your appreciation. As said previously, no wifi in the rooms is a choice we made. We don't want guest disturbing the others in the room who want to sleep. There is wifi in the common area and in the garden.

Amazing experience at this hostel. I have never felt more involved in the culture of the hostel than I did at this hostel. Perfect city for any people who are adventurous and active. I strongly recommend this hostel to anyone that might go to annecy.

• 8th Apr 2015

This was the first Hostel I have been Europe. It is simple, a little messy, but my bedroom was clean, the shower is really hot and nice. I stood in a second house at the backward, which was a litlle cold.

• 3rd Apr 2015

one of the worst places to stay... you cant be safe in your room while sleeping

• 2nd Apr 2015

the hostel is 10 minutes walking from the train station, and 10 minutes walking from the Old Town, there is a supermarket 200 meters, the place is clean, the staff is friendly, and they have a nice garden where you can chill in the summer...

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! The rooms were good and they had a bathroom attached to each one (no toilet there though - that was shared among the floor). Everyone was really nice and it was easy to meet people. You can use the kitchen and the fridge for cooking

All in all ok

• 14th Mar 2015

Staffs are from different countries , they are young , nice and energetic . They will share their things wif u n introducing u gd bar nearby if u wanna know👍 U can cook n play guitar there Watch tv n hv fun in the living room It is a sweet warm house. 3 mins walk to supermarket Bus stop outside the hostel 10 mins walk to centre 15 mins walk to train station Bike renting provided

we (3 people) spent 2 nights in the hostel. I think it was not good except its location. We had to change the sheets ourselves when we did the check in, bring it down to the reception when we did the check out. that was not a big deal, but I never did it at any hostels that I stayed before. The smelt in the room was horrible. The staffs there, most of them had no idea about the city, no recommendations, no instructions. But obviously, there are few hostels in Annecy, you don't have many choices.

i love this place i had a really amazing weekend

very good living experience

• 18th Feb 2015
  • China

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Annecy Hostel. The staff was very helpful and nice. The facilities were also great and very well equipped. Also very close to Old Town, maybe a 10-15 minute walk. 10/10 would stay again.

Thank for your nice comment. Next time, come in the summer. It's when Annecy is at its best!