7.7
Very Good 1,636 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 1,636 Total Reviews
Annecy Hostel Located at 32 Avenue de Loverchy, , Annecy.
France
Annecy 74000 32 Avenue de Loverchy
77% 1636
45.8937775 6.1177988
    Rooms available

• Thailand, Mixed Group, 25-30
29th Oct 2016
6.6

the toilet is not good, the shower is clog.

23rd Oct 2016
6.6

Staff were laid back and could take a little while to get things done. I was not aware there was a bar, or if there was, it was closed... The lockers in the rooms are small boxes that can suit only purses or small items. Location is a 10 to 15 minutes walk from old town or the train station. But it is the only option you will find in Annecy if you are in a budget anyway, but it is not that bad, it is just a regular hostel.

1st Oct 2016
2.6

Really really dirty. They don't even empty the trash in the 3.5 days I was there! Lights are all on timers and so wherever u are lights are co toous ly going off on you cause they're set for about 3 seconds! Place reeks of cigarette smoke and is freezing inside. Staff are a bunch of volunteers working for their room and so there's lots to be desired. One guy seemed professional and together a guy from Spain. I would stay at the other youth hostel in Town next time!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
28th Sep 2016
8.0

The hostel was close to the train station, only a 10minute walk. It was the perfect place to stay whilst visiting Annecy.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
23rd Sep 2016

Great hostel! Love the outdoor courtyard.

22nd Sep 2016
4.6

One word .... Filthy. I stayed one night and checked into the Best Weatern for 110 Euros. Unfortunately, the only budget option in town. The staff was pleasant, but unprofessional. I could not tell who was staying there and who was working there. The lady was lying on the couch wrapped in a blanket watching her laptop when I arrived. My suggestion is to increase the cost of staying there and hire a cleaning crew. Gross!

• Macedonia, Female, 25-30
17th Sep 2016
7.1

When we got there, we were told that the wifi was 'only in the communal areas so people are not anti social in their rooms". While I respect this policy, I think it is a bit deceiving to make it seem like there is free wifi all over the premise online, and add this addendum once you arrive. Additionally, I had booked a room that specifically came with a bathroom. However, while it did have a shower in the room, the bathroom was outside snd shared with the whole floor.

11th Sep 2016
6.6

The patio at this place is to die for. It is more of a hippie hostel- not super clean or new- you decide if you like that vibe or not. Staff were nice but not overly professional- more like hostel roommates. lol I would say the most annoying thing is that the lights in the bathroom are motion sensors which turn off so quickly you end up peeing in the dark waving your arms around which gets really old really fast.

10th Sep 2016
5.7

Sigh. My experience with this hostel was far less than great. Most of it stemmed from how rude and ridiculous the woman who was managing the property acted towards us. When we would use the kitchen, she would glare at us and stand over our shoulders. She would also bustle about the kitchen slamming things and mumbling and glaring, it created a really welcoming atmosphere, let me tell you. I tried to start up a pleasant, small talk conversation and all she did was insult my nationality. Not good.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
6th Sep 2016

A little bit out of the way but the beds are comfy and the facilities are awesome