7.9
Very Good 1,587 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 1,587 Total Reviews
Annecy Hostel Located at 32 Avenue de Loverchy, , Annecy.
France
Annecy 74000 32 Avenue de Loverchy
79% 1587
45.8937775 6.1177988
    Rooms available

22nd Sep 2016
4.6

One word .... Filthy. I stayed one night and checked into the Best Weatern for 110 Euros. Unfortunately, the only budget option in town. The staff was pleasant, but unprofessional. I could not tell who was staying there and who was working there. The lady was lying on the couch wrapped in a blanket watching her laptop when I arrived. My suggestion is to increase the cost of staying there and hire a cleaning crew. Gross!

10th Sep 2016
5.7

Sigh. My experience with this hostel was far less than great. Most of it stemmed from how rude and ridiculous the woman who was managing the property acted towards us. When we would use the kitchen, she would glare at us and stand over our shoulders. She would also bustle about the kitchen slamming things and mumbling and glaring, it created a really welcoming atmosphere, let me tell you. I tried to start up a pleasant, small talk conversation and all she did was insult my nationality. Not good.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
6th Sep 2016

A little bit out of the way but the beds are comfy and the facilities are awesome

• France, Couple, 25-30
4th Sep 2016
3.7

The rooms are like a prison but the garden is not bad. The beds are not confortable. It's not clean enough. It is really expensive for the hostel's conditions. I don't recommend.

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 25-30
3rd Sep 2016

We stayed for one night. The atmosphere of the hostel is awesome! Room and bathroom were clean.

• China, Female, 41+
2nd Sep 2016
7.1

so many flies in the kitchen that worries me……

31st Aug 2016

I stayed only one night, while I was driving with my motorcycle to London. The staff helped me put my bike in a secure place which I appreciate. One of the most well organised and equipped hostels I have been. The atmosphere and decoration was amazing too. The weather was nice and the hostel hosted a movie night. Pretty cool!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
30th Aug 2016
6.0

No wifi in the room and it was dodgy at best in the common area, also the day I was leaving I needed it for my bus and it was being fixed so I couldn't use use it and they said "oh, that annoying", yes it was!!! Rooms were ok, the lockers were just tiny metal box with a lock, I couldn't even fit my backpack in it.

• England, Couple, 18-24
27th Aug 2016

After reading the other reviews on this hostel I was a bit worried about my stat. But once I got there, I realised how harsh all the reviews are. The staff weren't amazing, mainly because they were too relaxed and not very professional, which is evident in the other reviews. But they were kind and helpful. The second thing people complained about was the wifi, but it's a hostel not a hotel, so what do you expect? I think this is a pretty amazing hostel with great facilities! Would deffo go back

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
25th Aug 2016
7.4

Very cosy place, love the open lounge area. The location is ideal for walking to the heart of Annecy albeit quiet.